Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ? - page 10. (Read 19273 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Before investing in a coin, it is better to do a proper research about the coin, the whitepaper and roadmap of the coin, check the graph and study the trend of the coin very well before investing in it. Always invest in potential coin to avoid loss and decide whether to hold on long or short term depending on you strategy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
Try to find a good ICO project to invest and here is my suggestion
 Read about BiNeuro in Cryptocoin.news!
👉 https://cryptocoin.news/icos/bineuro-ico-review-artificial-intelligence-dedicated-to-ppc-campaigns-10830/
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
Do you have a look at all the altcoins? Maybe this is the first time you got into altcoins. There are many altcoins such as ethereum, ripple, litecoin,dash, nem … I honestly think that each of them both has a significant potential which is completely useful for you to invest. I support you to keep an eye on ethereum because it’s a big hit now and so many others are investing in ethereum. To invest efficiently, you’d better to prepare a intimate knowledge which is considerably essential. What more, you should invest with small amount of money foremost, and then when you are familiar with investing and have some skill or experience, you’d better to expend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 05:30:47 AM
The first thing that you have to do is making a research about the altcoin first,  it will become your basic thing that you can use to guide you before you invest,  chose the best from the best,  there are many altcoin which has a good opportunity to get better in the future,  ethereum and Litecoin are a good choice for you to start your movement, do it wisely and make a comfortable portfolio that you can use to guide your Action
The summary is just to invest in quality rather than investing in quantity. By quality I am referring to good product, great team, the potential of a superb future for your investment based on your own discretion and judgment. Always ask yourself, is this a product that would make an impact or is it just a lame excuse for a product that was just shot there by the devs all in the name of to at least have a product? That answer will help you out.
Activity: 15
June 01, 2018, 10:32:28 PM
If you have some trading experience then just create an account at couple of top exchanges like binance, bittrex etc and then deposit funds there and start buying your favorite altcoins, if you are looking for long term holding i suggest move your alts to your personal or hardware wallet from exchange accounts.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
ETH, ZRX, OMG, ICX, VEN, EOS... so far trading ZRX, VEN, and EOS has been serving me well. Looking forward to 2k ETH since all this work is to grow my ETH stack anyway. Consider looking at OCN.  It's a gamble, but I'm betting on the fact that trx-style marketing is going to send it to the stratosphere. 1:1 airdrop info has announced also.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
After buying, do not often see the exchange market.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

There are two of my perspective altkoin.
1. Ethereum, is rather entrusted, many use this platform, she is used for some types of transactions, especially in ICO.
2. NEO, is probably Ethereum of China. This Altcoin also offers the smart contract. But in the transaction it much cheaper and quicker
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
I think the best preventive measure is to look, listen and learn more before investing! Look at the introduction of the project, listen to the advice of the surrounding partners, learn more about the details of the investment!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
Not every crypto currency can become really in demand, and grow in value and popularity to the Bitcoin level.
By purchasing a dynamically developing altcoin, whose price, according to your forecasts, should grow, you risk losing your capital on its depreciation or at best, after a rather long period, do not earn anything.
To diversify the risks, you need to collect the right portfolio by acquiring several important crypto-currencies.
Activity: 255
June 01, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
Market research is the most important thing. First of all, you must familiarise yourself with and understand the market, and make a thorough study of the coins you want to invest. Altcoins has many uncertainties. When buying, there must be a stop loss price. Do not hold altcoin after losing money.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
June 01, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

you can invest in crypto that has a top ranking. but one thing you should know, because after all investing in the crypto industry is very risky. therefore you should take the time to research, analyze and search for new information.
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 04:13:08 AM
If you have some trading experience then just create an account at couple of top exchanges like binance, bittrex etc and then deposit funds there and start buying your favorite altcoins, if you are looking for long term holding i suggest move your alts to your personal or hardware wallet from exchange accounts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

In current market situation it is much more necessary to find stable reliable assets. And I don’t think that there is need to look for any smart coins. Take just currencies that are on the market top. And it will be ok.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 31, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
All you need to do is read and study this thread and never miss any single words from OP to comments and understand every details,if you come to do it then you dont need to ask again something like this.heres the Topic

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-useful-forum-topicsbitcointalk-navigation-thread-updated-3534750

Goodluck in the future hunt dude
Activity: 439
May 31, 2018, 05:20:32 AM
the most important thing is to know exactly what you are investing, because in another case it is very simple to lose all your investments ..
Activity: 25
May 31, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
You have to choose a coin for investment yourself. No need to listen to people who will tell you what you have to buy. Analyze the crypto market, choose a coin that you like and buy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 30, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
you should choose the right altcoins my friend, how ?
learn and look at their roadmap carefully as the main fundamental analysis
then you should use a technical analysis, to know when you must buy the coin in right price and when you should close your lost short and taking your profit  Wink
To understand the roadmap and white paper people need a skill set just by reading they can't understand the project. We must have skills like analyse how the product will improve in future and taking experts suggestions is also important. We have many coins in the market in that few coins is worth to invest for a long time and other coins we can use it short time trading. Smart investment will work but we need luck to make money in any investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
you should choose the right altcoins my friend, how ?
learn and look at their roadmap carefully as the main fundamental analysis
then you should use a technical analysis, to know when you must buy the coin in right price and when you should close your lost short and taking your profit  Wink
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
Yes it is. But you need to research and learn about the alt coin you wanted to invest in. Bitcoin is pretty good in long term holding but altcoin is very good at short term holding. You can make your money doubled or even tripled in a short time but there is a risk thats why you should learn and research about the project and the altcoin that you wanted to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: