Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ? - page 6. (Read 19273 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
The best solution is to invest in projects that have existed for several years and demonstrate stable growth and development of their platform. In my opinion, these are coins like Dash, Monero.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
September 07, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
I think Altcoins are future of financial world, not Bitcoin, because BTC is just payment method, but Altcoins are security and utility tokens. They are better for community.
I sold out all of BTc to invested in Altcoins. One of the best token is ORC - Organicco - greentech to keep future green!
You can check this project here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
There are several exchanges that allow you to invest in cryptocurrency directly from your debit card. Enter your account, confirm the transaction and here you are a crypto investor. 
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:42:56 PM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

to invest in altcoins you can choose ethereum, because it has a really good profit. it's not wrong if you make a choice to invest in ethereum, there are many people who get many benefits from ethereum.

ethereum is indeed the best choice and is quite safe because it has gained high trust by the public if it wants to invest. but my advice would be good not to just focus on one coin if you want to invest in the altcoin, because it will waste a lot of time waiting for the profit to be obtained, there are still many altcoins that have good potential and can also provide great benefits as well.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

to invest in altcoins you can choose ethereum, because it has a really good profit. it's not wrong if you make a choice to invest in ethereum, there are many people who get many benefits from ethereum.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
I have often answered which altcoin questions are good for investment. Look for information about coins that have good potential, learn and invest. Listen to a few words of people who have investment experience. All good decisions are in your hands.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
There are many coins on the market at very cheap prices today. Bear market is a moment that can be used by investors to buy coins. Some of the coins that appear to have a future include IOTA, Waves, Ripple, Dogecoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
Altcoin prices are quite good to buy now as they have been falling sharply over the past few years but bitcoins are still very bearish in the near future so you can hold a share at the current price. I advise you to pay close attention to the top coin such as NEO, XRP, BNB as they will grow fast and be good if the market recovers.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
Yeah you should read about Nebula Network, as it may be a future of the crypto market.  It's a decentralized storage cloud with cryptocurrency based on a completely new blockchain. Emission mechanism of Nebula is tied to resource supply (computing power). Thanks of it it's rock stable and independent from Bitcoin rate turbulences. IMO it's next step into future.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 07:36:27 AM
More people ask about what altcoin is good. One should make research before investing. Most people here are busy listening to the words of people and don't have their own ideas about what altcoins to buy. So in my opinion, look for information about the coins that you will buy and make an analysis based on cycles that have happened.
The smart thing to do when in terms of invesment in altcoin is hodling it in a long term investment and have patience all the time in order not to greedy sell or trade coins. Look for a signals when is the right time for that in order to avoid risky losses.
Activity: 96
September 06, 2018, 07:33:45 AM
altcoins have been taking a beating recently. There's a few decent ones available at a low price now. Really have to do your own research from different places yourself though.
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 07:28:35 AM
More people ask about what altcoin is good. One should make research before investing. Most people here are busy listening to the words of people and don't have their own ideas about what altcoins to buy. So in my opinion, look for information about the coins that you will buy and make an analysis based on cycles that have happened.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
You should really learn some TA before start investing or trading in Crypto. Always set your stop loss just underneath key support levels. That way you have a higher chance of it falling lower after you sell. Otherwise you could try 5-10% lower.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
To me, it's safer to invest in the first 100 projects on marketcap.com. At least it reduces the risk. If you use stop loss in your investments, the damage is much less.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
Ethereum is now at 290 USD and it's very cheap for Ethereum.
Because the average value of Ethereum is around 400-800 USD. If you are brave then you can buy Ethereum now.
Activity: 149
August 29, 2018, 03:23:04 PM
AT this moment the crypto market value is a very dip and these coins have a very smart contract and the team and is growing a good price in these few past weeks.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 03:16:04 PM
Experience always comes first. Of course everyone wants to learn from the mistakes of others, but they teach very few people, in view of this, experiment and succeed.
Activity: 512
August 28, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
Investing in altcoins can be profitable if they have high growing potential. Prior investing you have to make research so select well established coins as alts can be risky investment as well. Especially risky on declining market as you can lose your investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

Choose the the best Altcoins and do a deep research before investing like if the team of that certain Altcoin are actively developing and promoting their commodity so that it could attract more people to invest. If possible do not put all your investments in one Altcoin so that if just in case it will fall then you will minimize your possible loses as investing in Crypto is really risky. You may visit this site for you to choose the best Altcoins for your investments https://coinmarketcap.com/.
Activity: 73
August 28, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
if he can read the exchanges then he is very fit to be said smart but if he just tries without knowing how the developments in the project it is actually real stupidity.
Pages:
Jump to: