Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ? - page 7. (Read 19243 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
Altcoins are very mobile and this instability can become your advantage in investing during this time of cryptomarket's restoring, so I think ETH or EOS will be more suitable.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
from all sorts of altcoins now it's all red and maybe if we will invest in it requires strong patience in holding it. because I'm sure it takes a long time for Altcoin to go back green.
Activity: 279
August 22, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
Smart investing is each investing that was made with attention and careful analyzing, so I suppose that investing is very far-sighted moves with money.
Activity: 115
August 21, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
You should carefully study the most popular altcoins and only then you will be able to invest successfully. I see no other way but to study theory.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
There are series of precautions which you have to make. First ensure you research the project investing into very well, most especially, when they are still in the ICO stage.
You should also look into the project team, their authenticity and professionalism.
You should also look into their white papers to know extent to which the project can achieve what it is aimed at.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 18, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
Yes I do believe that it's a good option and smart option to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies as they have a very high potential to succeed in the upcoming years and will reach a very high height of success. this is because since they have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and they demand has also increase the lot all over the world.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
I think now is a very good time to invest in altcoyins. After all, they are now well on the market. Dynamically growing and developing. And while I'm constantly watching them demand from many investors.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 18, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?
Invest in eos,  it has a great potential better still the whole market is in a dip, better to buy more now and enjoy later....
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
Study all the projects of the Altcoins. Very many of them have a strong platform and perspective. And my advice to you is to invest in a few coins. Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 18, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
IMO, research is very important in choosing which Altcoin to invest in. Although, it is time consuming but it will be worthwhile when you see the returns of your investment.
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
For me, investments in altcoin are not very promising yet and I think that the most crucial moment here is luck. Only she can strongly help
Activity: 177
July 30, 2018, 03:02:41 AM
experience is the best teacher. but sometimes experienced people are always trapped in the bottom price.

Why is that?
because the market can not be predicted, let us learn to follow the current cryptocurrency when the price below then we buy and there at the price above our flow of selling.
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
Now in my portfolio the following coins are distinguished: - Tron, Eos, Ada, Ether, Powr, Credits. These are the main coins, which are entrusted with great hopes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 21, 2018, 01:31:15 PM
I suggest you to make your own decision in this regard, I think it is just the right time to invest in subconsins. But I wanted to stop your decision. There have been very sharp declines these days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
Investing in altcoyins, the matter is very difficult. The least risky are investments in the top ten - one and a half coins heading the table CoinMarketCap. These coins are the most promising for growth. The most risky are investments in ICO projects, many of which are fraudulent. However, if successful, the tokens released during the ICO can bring a very large profit.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 21, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
Never be avaricious, this is my physical help to you. If you examine that the effort has disposed you a capital gain, you testament emphatically locate mesh-work profit, greed testament not do anything good.

There is a big difference between the natural desire to try to get more and better things that is in the mind of everyone and greed, there are people that are only focused on making money no mater what and those people always end up in bad situations, for example investing in this market is very profitable but they are not satisfied with the safe profits bitcoin can give and instead invest everything in coins with low market caps, you may get lucky and invest in a coin that skyrockets but most likely you will lose all your money.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Smartness on CRYPTO world or market is a dangerous method but if you can make good and strong research about what project you intend to invest on, the information will guide and help you always. My take
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
Never be avaricious, this is my physical help to you. If you examine that the effort has disposed you a capital gain, you testament emphatically locate mesh-work profit, greed testament not do anything good.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 08:26:16 PM
ETH, ZRX, OMG, ICX, VEN, EOS... so far exchanging ZRX, VEN, and EOS has been serving me well. Anticipating 2k ETH since this work is to become my ETH stack in any case. Think about taking a gander at OCN. It's a bet, however I'm wagering on the way that trx-style showcasing will send it to the stratosphere. 1:1 airdrop information has declared too.
Pages:
Jump to: