Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart Passive Income - page 11. (Read 5914 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
April 02, 2017, 11:25:53 AM
I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

We all are living in the decade where Internet has already developed to most of its potential. With over 700 millions website running, internet is denser than evergreen forests. In present scenario, it is not at all easy to start a random website, drive few traffic to it and expect passive income. Rather, one need to be more specific, thoughtful, clear before starting a website. If you have well-developed idea which you think has a potential to get famous, then only go for it.
And three options you mentioned are way apart. It maybe entirely foolish to comment on them unless you are clear what you actually wanna build.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
April 02, 2017, 11:19:13 AM
If you are sure that you will be attracting many visitors then you will make a good enough money with good ads itself and make sure that you do not fill up all the space with advertisement so that it annoys visitors, it all depends upon what kind of idea you are coming up with,the more the visitors the more money you are going to make.

Yes, you are right, the site should be very attractive to visitors. A lot of advertising will not attract people. It is necessary that the site was interesting to a large number of people due to its relevance
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
April 02, 2017, 08:55:20 AM
If you are sure that you will be attracting many visitors then you will make a good enough money with good ads itself and make sure that you do not fill up all the space with advertisement so that it annoys visitors, it all depends upon what kind of idea you are coming up with,the more the visitors the more money you are going to make.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 02, 2017, 08:21:56 AM
Advertising is a very good way to earn passive income if you can get lots of people to visit your site
and that's the hard portion of it, getting traffics and what particular niche to encourage people to keep visiting your site and make it on top,but you mention that its not a problem in your case so surely you will able to get good profits by using advertisement like what other's said common are google adsense, mellow ads and a-ads for btc users,. good luck.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
April 02, 2017, 08:13:27 AM
The best and proven way to earn money with your website is signing it up to an advertising network like Google AdSense or MellowAds and A-Ads if you want to earn Bitcoin. Because if you want to earn money via traffic this is the best way to earn it will generate income based on how many views the webpage you put their ad at. Also your earnings will be computed based on the views you had or how many impressions you made to that webpage or website as a whole. Also having VIP registration is not necessary because many viewers will think that a big part of your site is exclusive which may affect the traffic of your site. Keep in mind that you need to be active updating your site with new posts every now and then so that you don't have any problem with Advertising Networks on being dormant.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It Can Only Get Better
April 02, 2017, 08:01:13 AM
Advertising is a very good way to earn passive income if you can get lots of people to visit your site
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 02, 2017, 05:53:40 AM
For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. As you said that you can manage the for to bring the traffic then it is ok you will get the income when you will have the traffic.

Not too bad idea dude, i am also prefer put column advertisements on your website to get income profit. If your site has high traffic moreover if it's from big countries.
usually the most people enroll their website to Google ads
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 05:04:41 AM
Depends on what site it is. If you can passively have a constant stream of traffic then ads are the way to go.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
April 02, 2017, 04:25:16 AM
You can implement many ideas on your site because it is really yours. You run an experiment as to what can be the most responsive way to make some revenues on your site. As to annoying your audience...we already live in an advertising-driven world...the only antidote for that is providing nice, updated and practical information which people will get back again and again. Provide them the right incentives to remember your site and if you are already earning try to do Facebook ads. Hope you can have a very successful site. Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 588
April 02, 2017, 04:05:41 AM
First of all you have to decide what kind of site you will make. I am not going to share with you my ideas for that  Grin but you have to be on a wave and see what people need today. Only that will make your site super popular fast and will bring you first profit fast as well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 03:57:42 AM
Let's search for ideas to attract visitors bitcoin.

may advertise the best way to attract the attention of the pemgunjung.
VIP sign would be nice for some of the PLP.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 02, 2017, 03:46:46 AM
For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. As you said that you can manage the for to bring the traffic then it is ok you will get the income when you will have the traffic.
true, if your site is already well-known it is the easiest income ever, because visitors will arrive automatically and make money for you. you just need to make a good post in your site
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 02, 2017, 02:47:23 AM

first you need to be sure that it will really attract many visitors because it will be the only way for your site to become a source or a passive income all of the things you had mentioned could be the way for you to get income but the best is through advertising but since you are just starting it maybe you would only get affiliates .
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 02, 2017, 12:38:16 AM

so since someone already bumped this old topic, let me ask you how is everything going with your website and which way did you choose to go?
i am always interested in making money passively like this but the only method i have ever chosen has been banner ads!

i am very interested to find out which method you chose and if it was good in the past couple of months. and share your website with us if you liked.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
April 02, 2017, 12:06:20 AM
With websites and passive income, it all depends on click through rate.

How well website content and promotions/advertisements/sponsors "align" to produce clicks generating ad revenue/affiliate sales/etc.

There's a lot of info out there on "website conversion funnels"(whatever the proper funnel buzzword is), SEO, etc.

People have put some thought into how to design websites to maximize results & there are some techniques and approaches to it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 01, 2017, 01:42:13 PM

I know it's not that easy to do that but you will really need to do it to attract more people by simply unique that will get their attention.
Affiliation is one the best attraction, percentage average every time they  get a new another bonus incentives something that. but you will need a lot of patience before you become succeed on this things

To attract more people, I suggest you give them some freebies so that they will visit your website. Even with just two or three well-written articles can generate truckloads of traffic to your website. Or make a landing page to get emails from your visitors and give them to subscribe to monthly or bi-weekly newsletters that include tons of tips and information.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 01, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

I know it's not that easy to do that but you will really need to do it to attract more people by simply unique that will get their attention.
Affiliation is one the best attraction, percentage average every time they  get a new another bonus incentives something that. but you will need a lot of patience before you become succeed on this things
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
February 14, 2017, 11:59:34 AM
You better have quality content worth paying for if you want to earn money using VIP registration. What content are you planning to add in your site anyway? If you can condense it into a book, I think that would be better. Maybe you can distribute free samples of it and then just sell the full edition. Then later you can come out with updated editions of it. You only really need to make the book once.
Activity: 588
January 21, 2017, 06:32:23 AM

if youre website is good index in google
good traffic
is easy youre can get pasive income, you can added in youre site in advertising, google adsense, popup , popunder
if only information site you want vip register from visitor is nothing client join and pay you only get information
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 21, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

If your website have many visitors, you can add many adds on your websites. You can earn it from adsense, popads and many else. Affiliates also good, but is your website about online business or just an article about something. I know some people that they can earn much money from ads.

I don't suggest you to use popads, using pop ads will most likely lose your visitor, in starting you may earn some bucks but after time to time you'll loose your visitors and you'll get nothing. if you want a passive income than stuck on quality of your website and only use Google Ads,,
Pages:
Jump to: