Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart Passive Income - page 9. (Read 5913 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 23, 2017, 10:47:31 AM
Advertisement is one of the best source of passive income but before reaching that point, you have to face the hard road, searching for a theme for your site, attracting visitors, keep making new article etc. That process is hard because i've tried it before.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 23, 2017, 10:42:00 AM
For small time investors it is a real passive income and if you are able to take the risk and are ready to invest big time then you could make it as a real job and make a hell lot of money with it because of the volatility alt coin market has.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2017, 07:57:15 AM
When many investment options, so if we choose wrong could result in all our money gone, investment property, such as classic gold, stock is a smart passive income.

investing wisely in an altcoin and holding to it for quite some time would also be a good way for a passive income. you just have to look into the market on which coin to invest on then place a buy the. sell order and then wait for your money to grow.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
May 21, 2017, 01:10:36 AM
I really appreciate your planning, you have to create a new platform of anything then users are willingly to accept your plan, if you got popular then passive income doesn't matter for you.
So keep try on. Best of luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
May 20, 2017, 12:54:30 PM
ways for you to gain smart passive income are trading (sustainable profits overtime) or just start selling services or a product.
Are you sure trading leads a way to make PASSIVE income ? How to provide services when I will be sleeping ?

A passive income stream must be working for me even I will be sleeping but it does not mean it needs to be generating income round the clock. A income which is not requiring my efforts or at least one time set up could be called as passive income.

As per my country trends, renting out property is a good way of generating passive income in more smarter way. But for that I need to own a property first  Tongue
Well in fact there isn't any kind of income that is really passive (everything needs some sort of energy input to get results). But if you bought some Ethereum a couple of days back (when it had a small dip) you would be gaining a nice percentage while sleeping. If you really want it automated you can get yourself a trading bot but that's up to you. So in a sense trading can be a source of passive income (you only to buy and sell or let a bot do that for you).
I personally have my own passive income (not related to crypto) but I don't want to disclose it here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 20, 2017, 02:05:38 AM
When many investment options, so if we choose wrong could result in all our money gone, investment property, such as classic gold, stock is a smart passive income.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
May 19, 2017, 07:07:17 PM
For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. As you said that you can manage the for to bring the traffic then it is ok you will get the income when you will have the traffic.

Or you can start buying POS coins but on bottom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 19, 2017, 05:37:07 PM
Smart passive income is to invest for a cash money and let it borrowed by some reliable individuals who really needed to support their emergency needs. It's so easy to do and profit generating to you, and yet you only have assurance that you will not be compromise if those people borrowed you will pay in an exact days of payment schedule. Profit will reach exactly at 60% per anum if the passive income from that money lending business will turns successfull, because borrower will only incure 5% interest per month from e borrowed capital.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
May 19, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
ways for you to gain smart passive income are trading (sustainable profits overtime) or just start selling services or a product.
Are you sure trading leads a way to make PASSIVE income ? How to provide services when I will be sleeping ?

A passive income stream must be working for me even I will be sleeping but it does not mean it needs to be generating income round the clock. A income which is not requiring my efforts or at least one time set up could be called as passive income.

As per my country trends, renting out property is a good way of generating passive income in more smarter way. But for that I need to own a property first  Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
May 19, 2017, 03:54:27 PM
Faucets are a good model how to monetize traffic, but well if you have a good project you can turn it into an unlimited cash machine, with that said the best is to put a network banners to monetize each visit you get, adsense the best but their rules very restricted.
Probably the worst idea to monetize your website. You might barely make $100 per month if you have a decent custom faucet that's almost completely resistant to bots and find some of the best advertisers.
Add the fact that Bitcoin isn't even useable anymore for micropayments doesn't help either.

Pretty much sums it up right there. And also, who still uses faucets? Is it still  a think?
Anyway, ways for you to gain smart passive income are trading (sustainable profits overtime) or just start selling services or a product.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 19, 2017, 03:25:30 PM
Faucets are a good model how to monetize traffic, but well if you have a good project you can turn it into an unlimited cash machine, with that said the best is to put a network banners to monetize each visit you get, adsense the best but their rules very restricted.
Probably the worst idea to monetize your website. You might barely make $100 per month if you have a decent custom faucet that's almost completely resistant to bots and find some of the best advertisers.
Add the fact that Bitcoin isn't even useable anymore for micropayments doesn't help either.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
May 19, 2017, 02:25:29 PM
I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

Are you talking about a gambling site? Or do you want to create a site with very useful information only registered users will have access to? But then how the Affiliates feature will work on such a site? I think we need more details to start a more substantive discussion.

Maybe the theme that should be sharpened in order to be right on what target to be discussed
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 19, 2017, 12:18:51 PM
If you are providing services related crypto currency or at least products that can be bought with crypto currency then you advertise some  ICO's which are being developed newly. This is because they will pay you lots of money for their promotion as they already have taken care of advertising funds. So these big companies will not hesitate you to pay. You can try 2-3 at the same time and you can expect 30-50 dollars per day from this type of advertising.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 24, 2017, 07:14:43 AM
For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. With ads banners only you won't earn much money, use short link service like that ad-fly. Affiliates won't give you money if you are the site owner, it's only interesting for the site users.

And for companies to give you money for posted banners your site should be very interesting. And it should be a lot of funky visitors. And this is very difficult to achieve. It takes a lot of time and effort to make the site interesting
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 23, 2017, 11:56:51 PM
For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. With ads banners only you won't earn much money, use short link service like that ad-fly. Affiliates won't give you money if you are the site owner, it's only interesting for the site users.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

The first thing you should know that Adsense will not allow any kind of paid traffic. If you use it on faucet site soon or later they will ban you permanently. They are the best in paying but very strict in their terms as well. Earning money from any blog or site is not a passive income because one has to spend a lot of time to maintain a site. Passive income is something like you just keep fixed deposit and get an interest every month without doing any other things.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 23, 2017, 11:03:59 PM
If I am looking for smart passive income then I will prefer to rent my apartment and keep on collecting rent on monthly basis as in that case I don't have to work on it or have a watch on it the only thing I need to is to go and collect the rent at the end of every month.
He isn't asking for your suggestions, he has an idea in his mind, but he needs suggestions regarding marketing his website, learn to read before commenting , however OP isn't active in BTT anymore.
maybe he meant just giving an easier suggestion as passive income.
advertising is a best and easy thing for a website and how much should op expect to earn from website it depends on the content of the website and how you spread much traffic to your website.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 23, 2017, 01:50:39 PM
If I am looking for smart passive income then I will prefer to rent my apartment and keep on collecting rent on monthly basis as in that case I don't have to work on it or have a watch on it the only thing I need to is to go and collect the rent at the end of every month.
He isn't asking for your suggestions, he has an idea in his mind, but he needs suggestions regarding marketing his website, learn to read before commenting , however OP isn't active in BTT anymore.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
April 23, 2017, 12:28:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 23, 2017, 12:27:33 PM
by way of promoting the ad may be getting passive income, but you have to put those ads in accordance with place.

The ideal place will be like local blog that explain bitcoin things ( step from how to earn ~ bitcoin technical )
But since bitcoin getting expensive, that will be got more tension and more competitive to attract people to come on your site since they are so many of them already
Pages:
Jump to: