Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart Passive Income - page 6. (Read 5913 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 01, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
Wouldn't smart passive income be any passive income? If I had an income stream outside working linearly I would be extremely happy regardless of much profit flow that was.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 01, 2018, 10:18:45 PM
Any investments wherein your money works for you is a passive income, which don't need much attention and physical work. Just like investing in stocks or in bitcoin, it works even you are sleeping..
This is not a website works, you need something to offer for the visitors and advertisers as well. So how you can earn through a website.
For visitors, you must be offering something valuable for them that can lead you to use those visitors and create a traffic that will attract advertisers = $
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
March 01, 2018, 10:11:08 PM
A lot of people here mention the importance of TRAFFIC and ADS in monetizing a website. While i agree, i have little experience with website ads. Can anyone give estimates/figures as to HOW MUCH traffic will i need to passively generate lets say $20 a month? What about for $100+?
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 01, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
Traffic is key for any sites, if you are not focusing on any selling businesses your most common income will be people that clicked on your posted advertisment, which in first you have to have tons of visitor to increase the probability of clicking those ads. Affiliate programs are good its even harder to pursuit others to earn your affiliate bonuses
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
March 01, 2018, 08:40:24 PM
Just like investing in stocks or in bitcoin, it works even you are sleeping..
Stocks don't belong in the passive income category, unless they pay out dividend. Bitcoin in its entirety doesn't fit in that category since it isn't generating you any interest because it simply isn't a POS coin.

If you invest your Bitcoins in whatever site or service that pays you interest, then that's something you can consider to be passive income, but that doesn't have anything to do with Bitcoin itself, but more with the platform you are using.

Passive income in my book is ACTUALLY making money while you're sleeping, and Bitcoin can't provide you that. Investing in Bitcoin only provides you an on paper loss or profit, that requires action to actually obtain the profits.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 08:26:07 PM
Any investments wherein your money works for you is a passive income, which don't need much attention and physical work. Just like investing in stocks or in bitcoin, it works even you are sleeping..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
if you want a quality website and have many friends and attract many visitors then these three elements are in need, advertising, affiliate, and vip registration is one of the media to boost your popularity, but once that happens you have to maintain the quality of your website, this is my opinion
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 01, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Ads is the usual way to go in order to generate income from a website but then you would have to deal with getting enough visits within the day or a minimum number of visits for your website. Also, some of your site visitors or viewers might get annoyed if the ads were too annoying or is sore to the eye. VIP registration may not be as profitable unless users are forced or compelled to subscribe to such prescription because they seek to have better benefits. It would be best to base your decision on the kind of website that you have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
March 01, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
Passive income is something where you don't have to put your time and efforts in earning money and at the end of the day you get paid by doing almost nothing and in bitcoin world I haven't seen any passive income unless you lend bitcoins on online sites but there is also a risk of loosing money so I am planning to rent my apartment and at the end of the month I just need to go and collect the rent without doing anything and that can be the best passive income for me.

Very well said on this, passive income is something that we should have if we are that kind of person that would like everything to have profit. Bitcoin can be a passive source of income. For the others, they invest in a networking type of business that may bring more money for them after some time, but mind you those kinds of investments are not true unless you will not make any action.
Activity: 38
March 01, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
You may displacy products shares of big companies on your website
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
February 18, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?
The kind of users you get in your website will be the determining factor, most websites use a form of all the above, there is not a reason to try to get only one type of income from your website, but just a heads up, you are never going to get a website running by itself if you depend on organic traffic, it is a constant struggle to get a better spot in the search results and for that you need good content and good links.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
There are many ways to make a passive income thru your website and it is as you mentioned (affiliate, ads, VIP registration or even selling your own products) and there are many companies that offer some of it will just depend on your target niche. It is also advisable to have multiple of it as I have seen in good websites. The problem that you would encounter is the traffic for the website and that is what you should focus upon for there are two kinds of audience. The cold and the warm, the could audience the the one that has never seen what you offer in your website and done for random people and mostly it is done by using ads in Facebook or web searches, on the other hand the warm audience is an audience that is already in line of what your target niche is for example your website is for dog then the target of your ads would be these people.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. With ads banners only you won't earn much money, use short link service like that ad-fly. Affiliates won't give you money if you are the site owner, it's only interesting for the site users.

That is true because a business with a smart and passive will have a result a passive income too. We need to be positive always in any kind of situation will do for us to determine that result will positive too.

In making a website too, you are going to give an extra ordinary site for your customer will have a great experience. They will look forward more and attract many visitor to look at it.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

after you create a website is definitely you need to fill in good content and as much as possible can trigger and outwit the price of bitcoin or make a bitcoin price issue for your website can be a reference bitcoin price information.
Activity: 78
February 18, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Good day to all, I will tell my opinion about passive income! It's all very, very simple, invest in real estate, then this kind of investment will allow you to really naslozhdatsya income. You should not have money in the bank, as they will depreciate faster than you notice.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 07:51:34 PM

I think it will be the best choice to pursue your interests and I am sure with enough will power and hardwork you will succeed.

I think his idea to build website is good because today many people is visiting website which have a good article. the point here is if the website can give a good content then it will get the first position in search engine. with the right keyword, that website will attract many visitors like he said. and if he can reach thousand visitor in a day then he can apply with google adsense but it will need high requirement to be approved. but its hard to say about how much we can earn from a website because its depend on how many visitor in a day and how many clicks that we can get. but in fact, google adsense could be the best choise for getting the ads revenue.
Yes for sure a lot of the money can be earned through making the web sites and then we will have to make it popular as soon as possible. The income with the bitcoin is increasing now and the people who are the part of the bitcoin are being a part of the extra income. It is very important to have some skills related to the bitcoin and the internet because it is the time of the internet and the digital era so hold the skills and use it for your future.

I think the main difficult here is to make it popular. If it was easy people wouldn't be creating faucets to give little rewards to have traffic on their sites... It's an interesting idea to write or hire people to write articles to put on the site, but keep in mind it's hard to compete with well established websites already like Cointelegraph and Bitcoin Magazine. A strategy would be to offer comission for people who makes other people click and view the articles (like Cointelegraph did once).
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 07:43:31 PM
The direction of investment has now changed, the continuing rise in bitcoin prices certainly makes bitcoin holders feel profit and passive income. it is time we dare to take the decision to invest bitcoin, and immediately earn profit income up to hundreds of percent per year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

It will probably depend on what type of website are you going to build. will all users have the same access or does it need membership to access some of it's features. I think you can put any passive income in your website, as long as it does not irritate your visitors and still make your website pleasing to everyone.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

I think it will be the best choice to pursue your interests and I am sure with enough will power and hardwork you will succeed.

I think his idea to build website is good because today many people is visiting website which have a good article. the point here is if the website can give a good content then it will get the first position in search engine. with the right keyword, that website will attract many visitors like he said. and if he can reach thousand visitor in a day then he can apply with google adsense but it will need high requirement to be approved. but its hard to say about how much we can earn from a website because its depend on how many visitor in a day and how many clicks that we can get. but in fact, google adsense could be the best choise for getting the ads revenue.
Yes for sure a lot of the money can be earned through making the web sites and then we will have to make it popular as soon as possible. The income with the bitcoin is increasing now and the people who are the part of the bitcoin are being a part of the extra income. It is very important to have some skills related to the bitcoin and the internet because it is the time of the internet and the digital era so hold the skills and use it for your future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
October 16, 2017, 02:24:00 AM

If your idea is that good then you may expect to get the break even of your efforts and expenses but not the income you are expecting. But if your website runs for a month or two and the traffic is still rising then expect a passive income that may be enough to call you a millionaire at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: