Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart Passive Income - page 3. (Read 5913 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
to be able to get a passive income you should have a lot of capital to be able to buy some coin in the exchange so that when the coin is increased you can get a profit and can sell it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
Everything depends on visiting and I am not sure that you will be able to create a very popular portal. You also should to calculate your costs for site creating and I think that it will not be cheaply. Aslo it need to create a content and you need to pay money for advertising in google and so on.
You may try but to create a good portal is not easy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 27, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
i am very bad in web lessons, blogs and so on. why do not you buy 10 bitcoins to hold for as long as possible. if it will go up in the future, you just do not work but get a lot of profit.

Are you just kidding or what? I guess if a person had enough money to just buy 10 bitcoins as if it was his morning coffee, he wouldn't worry about the way to create a passive income source. It may seem easier to just buy and hold, but not everyone can afford it, so most of us have to work hard to learn all the things about web, blogs and so on, even if at the beginning we are very bad at it as well.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
May 27, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
Smart passive income for me is when you go for trading so everyday you can earn more money. But before that you can learn more and be smart to used your bitcoins.

not good at using bitcoin. but we must be able to understand about the savings as well as our financial arrangements. before starting the investment we must have financial management first
for trading every day we have to be trained to analyze the market, and smart to money management, because every trade sometimes not as we expect, so we must have many strategies to earn profit every day
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
Smart income automatically refers to myself as the idea of making youtube or making your own weddings or participating in some onlien programs that will generate passive income to increase your income. own
Activity: 308
May 27, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
Passive income, this is not necessarily always a long-term perspective. If you take the crypto currency - the process is atomized, and you only need to purchase an asset that in the future will bring revenue, and you will not do anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 26, 2018, 12:50:29 AM
I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?
i am very bad in web lessons, blogs and so on. why do not you buy 10 bitcoins to hold for as long as possible. if it will go up in the future, you just do not work but get a lot of profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
Smart passive income for me is when you go for trading so everyday you can earn more money. But before that you can learn more and be smart to used your bitcoins.

not good at using bitcoin. but we must be able to understand about the savings as well as our financial arrangements. before starting the investment we must have financial management first
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 24, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

It would really depend on your content and traffic. If traffic and content is not a problem then ads are a way to. But then again there is a balance that should be done. Me myself i don't want to visit a website if it will give our ads every thirty seconds and I'll be stuck there having to watch it. VIP registrations will heavily depend on content, which means you have to give more of it from time to time so it's not passive anymore.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
Hold multiPoS coins)
And just earn money
And when price is going high - sell it
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 12:13:45 AM
For me there are some good passive income in terms of cryptocurrency. If you try to engage in cloud mining you'll be able to see lots of opportunity. Even if you have stable job. you can do it simultaneously. you can also do trading since it does not require a lot of your time.
Activity: 56
May 07, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
Passive income - you still have to put the work in the first place to get the income and then you still have to monitor your investments to get the income - there may be some true passive income where you don't have to do much but you still gotta monitor it etc.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 07, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
while investment can be call as passive income because there you have to invest  your money for along time and to wait for the right time.

Passive income doesn't necessarily mean you need to wait a long time or that it per definition is a long term thing. Passive income just means that you earn money/crypto without doing anything. It's basically an automated process that lasts till you or another party end the term/investment. Obviously, the longer you enjoy a passive income stream the better, but it there is no fixed amount of time tied to it. It's directly also the reason why people love cloud mining so much -- they are technically generating income without doing anything, but it can't actually be considered income till you at least gained back your initial investment, which isn't all that likely....
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
The Smart passive income at this years I think it came from throughout investments and tradings because I think it is only the way for you to earn money daily, weekly, months or even in a years.  In imvesting and trading it it depends on how you are knowledgeable ang wisely to think thay this is the right time to buy or to sell cryptos. And addition to that bounty campaign is a popular passive way to earn income by participating in a bounty campaign you earn weekly or monthly depending on the ICO's that your bounty campaign projects was involved.
Trading cannot be consider as the smart passive income, to me i think that trading require a lot of study and effort, you need to remain as active in the market and must get news from the market regularly, while investment can be call as passive income because there you have to invest  your money for along time and to wait for the right time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
May 07, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

You can earn revenue using a variety of methods, including ad impressions, promotional texts that are paid for, and industry referral revenue. Of course, you do not have to overdo it or the user will be bored early on the site and leave the site without performing any activity. For that reason, it is useful to make all these income models carefully.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
May 07, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

it will be depend with your traffics mate i understand that advertisement is the best ways to earn so gathering your target visitors will make your site to have passive earnings, i think if you are just starting some mellow ads and a-ads can only give you smalle arnings but in due time when adsense been added you can't count your earnings anymore. hehehe good luck

Well you know I think that it will take time to run the site and make it well known around and advertising is something that pays very less .. sometimes they only pay you for the ones who completely watched the AD and not skipped it it's very different from what we think .

It's hard in it's own way but I would recommend to do reviews of products and stuff the paid ones if you are attracting good traffic it works .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 07, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
After running few blogs and websites, I have understood that there are multiple ways to monetize any website and each method has its own pros and cons. Preliminary, we can rent advertising space to others (includes buysellads, Google AdWords, Coinad etc). You can even ask for donation including Coinhive script to ask processing power. You can also allow paid membership with some benefits to your prime visitors. It all depends on how you are implementing these methods.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
Big affiliate bonuses, some advertising from famous YouTubers at first and then you are set. Lots of people making videos, articles about your website and you sit back and enjoy your passive income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
Everything that you have said could be used to make this site profitable. But since you haven't mention what this site is all about it's hard to say will it be realy that attractive to visitors and what more could you do to make profit out of this page. But the web page itself without constant administration will not give so much profit.
Activity: 266
May 06, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
I think that to start getting passive income is possible after the hard work only. Your idea isn't deprived of sense. You should have the fundamental knowledge of the basics and patience to start getting income
Pages:
Jump to: