Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 8. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats your future plans about marketing? Will u emphasize the US market in terms of marketing?
Hm.. But Why exactly the US? Why not Asia or Europe?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Whats your future plans about marketing? Will u emphasize the US market in terms of marketing?
Merit: 10
How many files are already hosted on the network?? Few gb or terabytes?
Project is not already operating. I mean it is impossible to host a file now
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How many files are already hosted on the network?? Few gb or terabytes?
On what tech your project is based? I mean what languages were used for your blockchain? Is it written from scratch or based on smth?
It is comoletly new project written from scratch. It is independent blockchain and thats the point i like here the most! Not erc20 token like storj
Storj will migrate to its own blockchain in future. However without doubts that fact fox is already on the own blockchain is big advantage
This project is one of the most solid i have ever seen. Truly amazing team and fascintaing idea that in long run  be the most successful blockchain implementation
Hope it would be emough to make this project successful. Im going to hold a lot of tokens. Dont wont to go red
Dont worry, U won't !!All the investors here will be generously rewarded for their faith
Whats the sense of believing in and waiting for a miracle if you can buy and set up a node now??! Huh Profit is 600$ in a day!!  Who would dare to neglect such opportunity?
Those ones who are not familiar with smartfox yet. They just dont know about such big profit
Thats why team has to allocate all the forces for the marketing and spreading the word about the project
As far as I see team is doing exactly that. Coin is already listed on all the top masternode coins
We need article in big crypto media: coindesk, cointelegraph etc. We need the attention of ordinary investors, not only just masternode focusing ones
Merit: 0
On what tech your project is based? I mean what languages were used for your blockchain? Is it written from scratch or based on smth?
It is comoletly new project written from scratch. It is independent blockchain and thats the point i like here the most! Not erc20 token like storj
Storj will migrate to its own blockchain in future. However without doubts that fact fox is already on the own blockchain is big advantage
This project is one of the most solid i have ever seen. Truly amazing team and fascintaing idea that in long run  be the most successful blockchain implementation
Hope it would be emough to make this project successful. Im going to hold a lot of tokens. Dont wont to go red
Dont worry, U won't !!All the investors here will be generously rewarded for their faith
Whats the sense of believing in and waiting for a miracle if you can buy and set up a node now??! Huh Profit is 600$ in a day!!  Who would dare to neglect such opportunity?
Those ones who are not familiar with smartfox yet. They just dont know about such big profit
Thats why team has to allocate all the forces for the marketing and spreading the word about the project
As far as I see team is doing exactly that. Coin is already listed on all the top masternode coins
Merit: 11
Why so low activity on github? When the new update?
Team is working on the product all the time. But dont update github every day. Once platform is ready code will be uploaded to github
When the next update? When will it happen??? Just wanna be prepared
There is no exact date. Everything in accordance with a schedule as far as I see.
This project Probably the only one that definitely worth of investment on such weak market. Hope there will be no deleys, at least big ones
According to the dev update from 12th october everything goes good enough. Take a look at that update in discord
It would be better to read that update in form of article. Discord is not very popular from my point of view
Merit: 22
Team is working on the product all the time. But dont update github every day. Once platform is ready code will be uploaded to github
There is no exact date. Everything in accordance with a schedule as far as I see.
This project Probably the only one that definitely worth of investment on such weak market. Hope there will be no deleys, at least big ones
According to the dev update from 12th october everything goes good enough. Take a look at that update in discord
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: