Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 9. (Read 7963 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why so low activity on github? When the new update?
Team is working on the product all the time. But dont update github every day. Once platform is ready code will be uploaded to github
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Why so low activity on github? When the new update?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Listing on coinexchange did not happened.. What exchanges are u contacting? Im not asking where will u be listed. Just few names what exchanges are u on contact with
Well, It is kinda obvious question. Team targets all the top exchanges
So they already contacted binance, bittrex, bithumb etc?
Im pretty sure yes. However listing It is unpredictable thing. It depends on exchanges, not on the team. Stay tuned and team will make updates once they are ready
Merit: 0
Listing on coinexchange did not happened.. What exchanges are u contacting? Im not asking where will u be listed. Just few names what exchanges are u on contact with
So they already contacted binance, bittrex, bithumb etc?
Merit: 22
Dear Community!

⏰Although the price goal for Coinexchange listing wasn't reached, some exciting news await you at the end of the week!

🔔Stay tuned! Don't miss the development update on Friday at 15:00 UTC!🔔

As for other exchanges will you take part in the voting to be listed on bibox?Or any other exchange with voting features
Earlier i thought it is perfect opportunity to be listed on exchange.
 But i see that it is the worst opportunity ever. All of that exchanges are demanding purchasing their native tokens to take part in voting. It is very expensive action
Merit: 11
Dear Community!

⏰Although the price goal for Coinexchange listing wasn't reached, some exciting news await you at the end of the week!

As for other exchanges will you take part in the voting to be listed on bibox?Or any other exchange with voting features
Merit: 10
I still have not found any picture or photo from event you have already attended. What event will u participate next? Is there any schedule?
Take a look at btc price and market condition overall. Thats crazy time for any project now. Im not sure event participation is the best idea now
Absolutly correct. No need to waste money on events participations
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I still have not found any picture or photo from event you have already attended. What event will u participate next? Is there any schedule?
Take a look at btc price and market condition overall. Thats crazy time for any project now. Im not sure event participation is the best idea now
Activity: 15
Hello everyone !
FOX will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/FOX
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Merit: 29
As market is very bearish how may I know That investors won't dump all their tokens? Just after appearing on big exchanges
It may happen for sure. Team can not guatantee otherwise.
It is market with its own rules. Take into consideration all the risks before investing
True statement. I hate ppl who complaint about the price, Prefer that ones who believe in tech
Same to me! Tech is the most important part of any project, not price
Unfortunatelly not everyone understands that and always complain about price.. They dont see all that work that is being done behind the scene
As market is very bearish how may I know That investors won't dump all their tokens? Just after appearing on big exchanges
It is market with its own rules. Take into consideration all the risks before investing
True statement. I hate ppl who complaint about the price, Prefer that ones who believe in tech
Same to me! Tech is the most important part of any project, not price
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

Activity: 98
Dear Community!

✅FOX is listed on Nodecheck.io: https://nodecheck.io/currency/FOX
🔔Get timely updates once your masternode status changes! 🔔
Pages:
Jump to: