Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 12. (Read 7963 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Coins that are needed for masternode, are they locked? Or I may sell them once I want even if Im currently staking?
No. No locking. If you wanna sell it you transfer them to exchange and sell. Thats it
It terms of profitability hosting masternode is the best way of investing in Fox coin.
Team has to createcsome kind of tutorial how to set up a node. Not everyone knows how to do that
I guess bounty hunters will cope with that. Bounty pool is generous enough so i guess it will be completed
Bounty pool is generous enough indeed. Hope it wont affect a massive wave of token dumping later
Merit: 0
Coins that are needed for masternode, are they locked? Or I may sell them once I want even if Im currently staking?
No. No locking. If you wanna sell it you transfer them to exchange and sell. Thats it
It terms of profitability hosting masternode is the best way of investing in Fox coin.
Team has to createcsome kind of tutorial how to set up a node. Not everyone knows how to do that
I guess bounty hunters will cope with that. Bounty pool is generous enough so i guess it will be completed
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im sure we will be listed on Coinexchange tomorrow! Price will be even bigger then 40k sat
I think new exchange will be like a basis for the future price growth. More exchanges = bigger liquidity
Whats the connection between liquidity and future price growth?
Bigger liquidity means more people know about the coin. Thus once some positive news is realesed it would be much more simple for price to grow
Glad to know team here understands how important is the question of listing on exchanges. Most of ICOs are being traded just at one or 2 exchanges but here we have 4 already and 2 more to come
I would like to know how much up the price will go after breaking up the 40k satoshi support and listing on Coinexchange
Everyone would like to know.. Huh According to thecdaily chart the next target is 60k satoshi. Will see
Tech analisys does not work in crypto. So.. Only fundamental news may push up the price till 60000 sat
Cmmon! If coin is listed on coinexchange indeed then any really positive news like adding to blockfolio or cmc might trigger the futher price growth up to 60k
Merit: 29
Im sure we will be listed on Coinexchange tomorrow! Price will be even bigger then 40k sat
I think new exchange will be like a basis for the future price growth. More exchanges = bigger liquidity
Bigger liquidity means more people know about the coin. Thus once some positive news is realesed it would be much more simple for price to grow
Glad to know team here understands how important is the question of listing on exchanges. Most of ICOs are being traded just at one or 2 exchanges but here we have 4 already and 2 more to come
I would like to know how much up the price will go after breaking up the 40k satoshi support and listing on Coinexchange
Everyone would like to know.. Huh According to thecdaily chart the next target is 60k satoshi. Will see
Tech analisys does not work in crypto. So.. Only fundamental news may push up the price till 60000 sat
Any plans to use Intel SGX ? It would increase the level of security while renting the disk space
SGX enclaves? Would be awesome feature BUT firstly team has to deeply investigate that Intel SGX itsrlf as it might has vulnerabilities. It is rather new tool
Spotless product it is must have thing, surelt, but now it would be better to focus on marketing and attract as much as possible attention prior the bull run
Any plans to use Intel SGX ? It would increase the level of security while renting the disk space
SGX enclaves? Would be awesome feature BUT firstly team has to deeply investigate that Intel SGX itsrlf as it might has vulnerabilities. It is rather new tool
Merit: 11
Online wallet for the fox coins are planned? Similar to the mew or metamask(plugin)
I think no as there is no sense. There is big variety of wallets here, both for phones and desktop. Choose one you like the most
Pages:
Jump to: