Pages:
Author

Topic: SmartMinerPRO (CPU/GPU/ASIC) Ethash/Etchash/Kawpow/Kaspa/Octopus/Firo/Equihash - page 2. (Read 1736 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
Activity: 2
I forced hive to update to miner version 1.67 and trying to use it with VTC. It works for a bit then I get error message: "double free detected in tcache 2" and then the miner restarts. This happens over and over. This is using a mixed rig of all nvidia cards (3080, 3070, CMP 90HX, A2000). I tried downgrading my CUDA 11.6 driver to an 11.5 driver and that did not fix the problem.

Then on my windows test rig (nvidia 3080), it runs for a bit and then usually has an error of "low difficulty share" and then the miner restarts.

Want to switch my farm from verthashminer to teamblackminer but it seems like it's not ready for VTC with nvidia cards
Activity: 4
Would you be able to add kaspa dual mining to gminer? i always use gminer but Ton is already gone a while ago and gminer does not have alph or kaspa to be able to dual mine with it,
Thanks
Activity: 4
stratum+tcp does not work (that's already the default). ethproxy+tcp:// seems to work (Sends eth_submitLogin), but now i have a new problem as the username has a dot "." which your miner confuses with workername. I already tried hex encoding it as %2e but then your miner actually sends %2e to the server instead of dot "." ... what's the fix?

miner -a PROGPOWZ -P ethproxy+tcp://foo.123456:[email protected]:3344

Note that the required username is "foo.123456". There is no workername but tt-miner thinks 123456 is a workername and sets the username to "foo". Using "foo%2e123456" doesn't work as it doesn't look you translate hex encoded strings (you're sending them as is to the pool).
Activity: 234
Merit: 35
Moon.win
What's the current status with the full LHR unlock?

I use Phoenix with 2 old Vega 56 and 1 RX470, and I just ordered a 3060 Ti (finally almost MSRP + taxes) to replace one of the Vegas.

I really like Phoenix, on par with the best miners with Vega 56 and low development fees, I don't want to change the miner when I get the 3060 Ti. What are the best Nvidia drivers to use?

I see reports for NB, Nicehash miner, LOL miner, but not for Phoenix with Nvidia.

I have an RX vega 56 mining rig, what are you getting using Phoenix miner? I thought the best mining software for vega 56 and 64 is Teamred Miner, I am getting 48MH on my graphic cards what are you getting with Phoenix miner.
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO

I use Phoenix with 2 old Vega 56 and 1 RX470, and I just ordered a 3060 Ti (finally almost MSRP + taxes) to replace one of the Vegas.

I really like Phoenix, on par with the best miners with Vega 56 and low development fees, I don't want to change the miner when I get the 3060 Ti. What are the best Nvidia drivers to use?

I see reports for NB, Nicehash miner, LOL miner, but not for Phoenix with Nvidia.

Here is a LHR unlocker that actually works. Unlock full hashrate on NVIDIA LHR cards.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-black-pill-hashrate-enlarger-tool-v101-for-nvidia-lhr-cards-5398536

Works pretty good together with the PhoenixMiner

Activity: 16
Hi guys!!! What do you advise for 3080FE and 3090Fe on miningpoolhub? (xintensity/tweak/kernel) Thanks.
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
Hey guys!
TON dual mining soon?

Somebody doesnt realize TON little side venture into mining is over.  Was never really mining to start with.  

Really dude google “Can you still mine TON?”

But appears you havent posted since 2018 so i suspect you will be spamming makware soon as account is probably no longer controlled by original user.
Activity: 5
Hey guys!
TON dual mining soon?
Activity: 13
RTX3060Ti 8GB
RTX3060 12GB

anyone try equihash 210,9 ?
Activity: 23
With latest release, I don't get MSR tweaking on 5800x. On 5900x & 6700k it is activated. Normal or bug?
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
How to start ERGO with autolykos2 ? Thanks !

Hello. See an example of a complete file for ERGO, if you use the nanominer

[autolykos].
wallet = 9nm1BNYKN8FMKmYKsqPvQJ6ffKar4bKuhJsr9LJt3x9Z6fiqKo7
rigName = rig1
email = someemail@org
pool1 = ergo-eu1.nanopool.org:11433
pool2 = ergo-us-east1.nanopool.org:11433
pool3 = ergo-us-west1.nanopool.org:11433
pool4 = ergo-eu2.nanopool.org:11433
pool5 = ergo-asia1.nanopool.org:11433
pool6 = ergo-jp1.nanopool.org:11433
pool7 = ergo-au1.nanopool.org:11433

If you have any questions or issues, we're happy to help

Activity: 17
How to start ERGO with autolykos2 ? Thanks !
Activity: 5
does SmartMinerPRO support TON mining? maybe even dual ETH+TON? Huh
Activity: 15
can you mine pirate coin if so how , would be great cheers.

hello Wink
thanks for your nice miner
please add a feature to reset overclock and lock clock settings when quitting miner in windows
Pages:
Jump to: