Pages:
Author

Topic: SmartMinerPRO (CPU/GPU/ASIC) Ethash/Etchash/Kawpow/Kaspa/Octopus/Firo/Equihash - page 3. (Read 1736 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We need to shorten the time between when a card 'times out' and when the miner restarts.  I've never seen a card recover from a timeout and often times 3-4 will all timeout at the same time which drops my average hashrate significantly, which also affects my poolside share of a given round.

I mean ideally the AMD cards wouldn't just randomly time out, but if they do, I'd rather just have the process restart than wait for the inevitable crash while hashing at a low rate.

After a lot of head-scratching and tuning with many crashes and poor hash rates, I finally have found a combination of clocks and intensity that allows the 3090Ti to perform well.

WhiteFang is the 3090Ti and it has been running for about 10 hours now without any crashes.

https://i.imgur.com/LpoSsx6.jpg

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Smartminer Pro takes dumb peoples money   Roll Eyes  No one should be using this.
Activity: 58
Hi,

Version  0.30.8 doesn't work with my AMD Vega64. A second RX480/8GB is also in the rig. Problem is -> low difficulty and rejecting from server.

I checked it with driver 20.3.x and 21.11.3. (Windows 10).

Difficulty by the Vega is 27 and the RX480 23 (auto setting).

All works fine with 0.30.6.

I hope it no big problem for the next versions.

Thanks.
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
To mine a BEAM coin, you need to install a miner that can run on the appropriate algorithm. I recommend you to install Bminer and lolminer. Try to experiment with each of them, SMP was designed for this very purpose, to make it convenient for users to use multiple mining software. Have a great hunt!

I would like to mine Beam with this miner. May I know what are the overclock settings should I do for my RX580 8GB cards to get the most sols? Like how much core, memory, voltage and etc? Would like to know the efficient way to mine for this card for BEAM. THanks
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
Thank you for using our creation! Have fun mining!  Wink

Thanks man. Awesome.

Asus RTX 2070 Strix OC is doing ~ 8.3 G/s @ 137W
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
how do I set up backup pools? need to create a separate file? give the file setup

You can set up backup pools in certain miners, read how to do that in the manual of the miner you are using.
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
Activity: 3
how do I set up backup pools? need to create a separate file? give the file setup
brand new
Activity: 0
Thanks man. Awesome.

Asus RTX 2070 Strix OC is doing ~ 8.3 G/s @ 137W
Activity: 55
I would like to mine Beam with this miner. May I know what are the overclock settings should I do for my RX580 8GB cards to get the most sols? Like how much core, memory, voltage and etc? Would like to know the efficient way to mine for this card for BEAM. THanks
Activity: 49
Is there a limit to the number of LHR GPUs that you can put on the same rig before Gminer degrades?  I have 6 gpus 3090, 3080ti, 3080, 2-3060ti, and a 3060. All are LHR minus the 3090 of course.  Every LHR unlocks around 73% except the 3080.  The 3080 only unlocks 58% and continually relocks.  Is this a software issue or GPU issue?  The 3080 in question is a Asus 3080 TUF series
Activity: 2
 Undecided thanks for adding a new version of T-Rex running with less power and 79-80 LHR, could you do the same on dual mining? on dual mining nothing changes, it turns out 74-75LHR
copper member
SmartMiner.PRO
Pages:
Jump to: