Pages:
Author

Topic: SMOOTHIE HEALTH & FITNESS WORKOUT JOURNAL - page 4. (Read 7325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
August 25, 2015, 07:59:21 PM

Today I did the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1DjsQz7l0

5 minutes (30 second rounds) 10 exercieses

PUSHUPS
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
DOUBLE PUMP SQUATS
BURPEES
HIGH KNEES
KNEE TO ELBOW PLANKS
JUMPING KNEE TUCKS
WIDE PUSHUPS
JUMPING LUNGES
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS

20 REPS - 90% BODY WEIGHT DIPS

I encourage anyone reading to try the workout i posted above and see how much it kicks your ass! LOL  Grin
I'm not sure why but it's the wide pushups that really get me.  the secret to mountain climbers is to pace yourself Cheesy

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 25, 2015, 07:34:20 PM
Being on the internet (Bitcointalk etc) does only give my fingers any real cardio.

By my own profession (software developer) usually I am in a sitting position behind a computer screen for countless hours every day for the last 15 years.

This thread is to document and possibly (hopefully) encourage others who post on this forum to live a little (at the very least) more healthier.

I still recall smoothie's first words to me when we first met at the MGM Grand: "Mind if I sit down while I eat these 10 Big Macs and large order of fries?"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Funny, I remember my first words being "Nice pink tutu!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Shit, you're right! I got you mixed up with Corn Beef Hash.  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 25, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

Btw guys, do you know good android apps to keep track of your daily routines? I use MovesDB which is good letting me tailor my own calisthenic routines and exercises but only stores my repetitions in text format. Do you know apps that store the data in graphical form as in smoothie's pic? Also that could suggest harder exercises when a specific exercise gets too easy eventually?

Thanks and keep healthy Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
August 25, 2015, 03:27:06 PM
Should try cottage cheese pancakes.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 25, 2015, 03:06:24 PM

Ate some of this  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 25, 2015, 06:25:25 AM
Hi, as a tip for the people that want to make their own routines with personalized exercises I use ExRx.net website. It has a great databases of exercises full of information about what muscles each exercise works on, how to perform them correctly and how to combine them in a routine to reach every corner of our body.

Give it a try and hope it helps you Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 25, 2015, 06:16:25 AM
you'd better do some exercise whit trx, it's a great thing
legendary
August 25, 2015, 01:12:56 AM
legendary
August 25, 2015, 12:03:18 AM
Became alittle ocd. Started with pushups and started low, got it to 50 now. Tried that 100 pushup challenge but it didnt work for me. Looked at the military websites and they where all about quantity.
So I would start off doing 200 countertop pushups a day. My elbow hated it but it adjusted. Cranked it to 500 a day. Then started doing real pushups and the goal was 200 in a day. Did not matter how many in one go.
Did the same deal with pullups and now the plank.
Find it helps me to go a bit nutty about stuff for a stint to increase it.
Drink mostly water, eliminated my weekly pizza, cut out milk and eat a ton more vegtables.
Cut pizza and milk due to inflamation issues and dropped weight not long after.
Pay attention to the foods that make you feel funny, talking about bowels...lol! Cut them out for a stint and you might notice a improvement.
That workout looks killer, will give it a shot tomorrow. Lately I have been doing lunges and I think I hate those more than planking.

Sourgummies,

thanks for the input on what worked for you. I may end up trying that.

I have cut out major carbs (bread, rice, pasta) and am going to be eating protein abundant foods.

ALso, try that 5 minute workout with no rest period and let me know how you did. That workout kicked my ass. Like Jim Carrey said "I'm kicking my ass, do you mind?!"

When I get to the lunges in that 5 min workout I am dying lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin
August 24, 2015, 10:50:08 PM
Became alittle ocd. Started with pushups and started low, got it to 50 now. Tried that 100 pushup challenge but it didnt work for me. Looked at the military websites and they where all about quantity.
So I would start off doing 200 countertop pushups a day. My elbow hated it but it adjusted. Cranked it to 500 a day. Then started doing real pushups and the goal was 200 in a day. Did not matter how many in one go.
Did the same deal with pullups and now the plank.
Find it helps me to go a bit nutty about stuff for a stint to increase it.
Drink mostly water, eliminated my weekly pizza, cut out milk and eat a ton more vegtables.
Cut pizza and milk due to inflamation issues and dropped weight not long after.
Pay attention to the foods that make you feel funny, talking about bowels...lol! Cut them out for a stint and you might notice a improvement.
That workout looks killer, will give it a shot tomorrow. Lately I have been doing lunges and I think I hate those more than planking.
legendary
August 24, 2015, 10:09:25 PM
You can do it! I weighed 235 last year and down to 172 and thats just walking and bodyweights. Went through spells where nothing came off, so dont give up if that happens

oh yeah i know the routine.

I assume you changed your diet too?
August 24, 2015, 09:24:52 PM
You can do it! I weighed 235 last year and down to 172 and thats just walking and bodyweights. Went through spells where nothing came off, so dont give up if that happens
legendary
August 24, 2015, 09:17:04 PM
Today's meal: Chicken Thighs and Tofu and KimChee
legendary
August 24, 2015, 09:16:34 PM
TARGET WEIGHT 190. Looks like I got a lot of work to do.

legendary
August 24, 2015, 09:15:40 PM
Okay so I bought a new scale.

I'm 6'0" and I weigh..... (drum roll please)

Shocked

TODAY'S WORKOUT:

5 minutes (30 second rounds) 10 exercieses

PUSHUPS
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
DOUBLE PUMP SQUATS
BURPEES
HIGH KNEES
KNEE TO ELBOW PLANKS
JUMPING KNEE TUCKS
WIDE PUSHUPS
JUMPING LUNGES
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS

20 REPS - 90% BODY WEIGHT DIPS

legendary
August 24, 2015, 09:06:33 PM
Being on the internet (Bitcointalk etc) does only give my fingers any real cardio.

By my own profession (software developer) usually I am in a sitting position behind a computer screen for countless hours every day for the last 15 years.

This thread is to document and possibly (hopefully) encourage others who post on this forum to live a little (at the very least) more healthier.

I still recall smoothie's first words to me when we first met at the MGM Grand: "Mind if I sit down while I eat these 10 Big Macs and large order of fries?"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Funny, I remember my first words being "Nice pink tutu!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
vip
August 24, 2015, 11:36:07 AM
Good luck. Started a few days ago myself.

oh yeah? What are you doing exactly?

Let me guess: Lifts!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 24, 2015, 10:42:43 AM
Goodluck. Exercising is really effective in our body. It helps us to maintain our good posture.
vip
August 24, 2015, 03:53:19 AM

legendary
August 24, 2015, 01:06:33 AM
Good luck. Started a few days ago myself.

oh yeah? What are you doing exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: