Pages:
Author

Topic: "Smoothie Swag" - ~7.5" x ~6" "HAND CARVED" Bitcoin Art (Proof of Ownership) - page 2. (Read 3398 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This piece obviously is getting under the skin of some (unnamed) user in this thread.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Is there anyone here who doesn't believe that ukcrypto is WoodCollector at this point?

I'm actually seriously impressed at WC though. He was pretty intricate with his plan!
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
Is there anyone here who doesn't believe that ukcrypto is WoodCollector at this point?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
ukcrypto you seem to be unable to grasp the concept of a joke/piss take and you are making a fool of yourself so run along back to a woodcollecter thread to purchase a really overpriced laser produced hand carved item.

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Its a simple question. Did you do this yourself on YOUR own machine or did you use someone else?
I don't see how this is relevant. Please be annoying somewhere else, thank you.

Of course its relevant as if he doesn't do it himself using his own machinery, then he has lied to the community. Its a simple question for a simple guy.

Lol try harder to make me out to be a liar.

Are you butt hurt?  Grin

Why are you ignoring the question? I am not making you out to be a liar, i just asked a question that for some reason you refuse to answer.

Did you do this yourself on YOUR own machine or did you use someone else?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Its a simple question. Did you do this yourself on YOUR own machine or did you use someone else?

Of course its relevant as if he doesn't do it himself using his own machinery, then he has lied to the community. Its a simple question for a simple guy.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
legendary

Lol try harder to make me out to be a liar.

Are you butt hurt?  Grin

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Is this your machine or did you pay someone to laser cut this for you? 

If it is your machine, please provide a copy of the receipt and a video showing your face doing the lasering, with a copy of your passport details or official ID - otherwise this is to be labelled a scam as there is no proof you are lasering these pieces of wood.

Perhaps you can provide more butt hurt with your posts.  Roll Eyes

legendary

If it is your machine, please provide a copy of the receipt and a video showing your face doing the lasering, with a copy of your passport details or official ID - otherwise this is to be labelled a scam as there is no proof you are lasering these pieces of wood.

Lol.

@ Smoothie, I'll take one too Smiley
I want it to be double the size of your 25 LTC coin with a face value of 50 LTC.

Design?
legendary
amazing piece with super rare wood that must have cost you $10k+ alone

Yes it is so rare that exact piece is one of a kind lol  Grin
legendary

Perhaps you can provide more butt hurt with your posts.  Roll Eyes
legendary
I think at one point in the video I seen smoothie with a lit cigarette in each hand. Pause it at 4:20 and you can make it out in the reflection.

Sorry to disappoint you I do not smoke. Never have never will.
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
I think at one point in the video I seen smoothie with a lit cigarette in each hand. Pause it at 4:20 and you can make it out in the reflection.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
amazing piece with super rare wood that must have cost you $10k+ alone
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

Lol.

@ Smoothie, I'll take one too Smiley
I want it to be double the size of your 25 LTC coin with a face value of 50 LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Activity: 654
Merit: 504
How did you become a master carver in such short time or is that photoshop

epilog mini "HAND CARVER" 30 watt. see the youtube link.

NICE..

I'll place reservation for wooden coin #1 lealana 2015.

Using what design/art?

how about using the L logo from lealana on the hawalianBTC design?

That is possible.

Can you be more specific on what you want it to look like.

A "coin"?

I suppose I could laser cut a piece of wood and put that design on.

Hmm honestly I am shocked anyone wants me to make more wood designs.

I don't even know what to charge for something like this.  Smiley

yes sir, a round coin. Since price's low now i'll would like a denomination of 100ltc.

What will be the mintage btw?

I'm going to take a day or two to think about it. I will try to come up with the design you asked for with the pieces I have concerning artwork.

alright.. looking forward to all the surprises.. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: