Pages:
Author

Topic: "Smoothie Swag" - ~7.5" x ~6" "HAND CARVED" Bitcoin Art (Proof of Ownership) - page 4. (Read 3398 times)

Activity: 549
Merit: 788
Thank you Smoothie, this piece of yours will be in good hands.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Do you plan on carving out anymore? I'd offer about 4.23BTC for one.

Serious? I hadn't made any plans to laser anymore.

But maybe... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Do you plan on carving out anymore? I'd offer about 4.23BTC for one.
legendary
This is easily worth 14k.

Wink Hellot, thanks man!

Value is in the eye of the beholder.
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
This is easily worth 14k.
legendary
"Smoothie Swag"

SMOOTHIE "HAND CARVING" IT IN LESS THAN 20 MIN (5 min video) - YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRAl-EV3QO8

Material: No clue, bought it from a local Ben Franklin outlet.
Price: Traded for some Kialara physical bitcoins
Bought By: Kialara
Coin: 1 of who knows how many to be made for the 2015 year

The Smoothie Swag is the way that smoothie carries himself, outing scammers, and pointing out shady actions of bitcointalk forum users. This piece is in remembrance of Smoothie's ability to call out scammers, call a spade a spade, make fools look foolish, and likely scammers look retarded.

This "bitcoin art" is "ORIGINAL" and "HAND CARVED" by smoothie as seen in the youtube link I posted at the top of this post.

This piece had 0 touch ups, still has burn mark residue, and is not modified once the 20 minutes of "HAND CARVING" was completed.

As more importantly this piece symbolizes the importance of telling the truth and being upfront with people of the community on your intentions, claims, and agenda.

The GREEN "GO" button I would like to thank as without that being part of my hand I would not be able to "hand carve" the way I demonstrated.

This piece is not for sale, This thread is only to show that it was bought by Kialara and that he is the original owner.
Pages:
Jump to: