Pages:
Author

Topic: Snapshot - page 4. (Read 15077 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 31, 2017, 12:23:44 AM
Hello, new beginner investor here who is interested in Snapshot.  I would like to contribute to the ICO!  I was wondering if either myetherwallet or the ethereum/mist wallet would be compatible to receive the snapshot tokens?  Also, can we expect to receive the tokens at the end of the ICO date?

This is such a promising company.  Will hodl and hope y'll can compete with the big players like kakao, WhatsApp, snapchat in the future.  Go Snapshot! 

The tokens are ERC20 and yes myetherwallet does support it. It's the best wallet to use since you get a private key as well so you own the eth and other tokens and noone else.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 11:35:34 PM
Hello, new beginner investor here who is interested in Snapshot.  I would like to contribute to the ICO!  I was wondering if either myetherwallet or the ethereum/mist wallet would be compatible to receive the snapshot tokens?  Also, can we expect to receive the tokens at the end of the ICO date?

This is such a promising company.  Will hodl and hope y'll can compete with the big players like kakao, WhatsApp, snapchat in the future.  Go Snapshot! 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
July 30, 2017, 08:07:55 PM
count down moving on, in less than 3 hours or 2 and ahalf the ico will start, prepaire your eth token, maybe dont send from exchange's address because, the dev said token will be sent to them address.

Never send from an exchange if something goes wrong it will get sent back to the exchange address which could cause some issues but I doubt it but rather safe then sorry.

The initial coin offering is officially open. It will end on August 10th 1:00PM PDT or when our funding cap has been reached.

Well done !! Good job !!

The main issue is if you send funds from an exchange you would have to ask them to retrieve your Snap tokens for you, this is something they could refuse. Its better to be safe and send them from a personal wallet even if there are hoops you have to jump through in order to do so.

Yes there is no need to make it more complicated and risk losing bitcoin and confusing the system not getting tokens.
I have done this before buying from a local online market. It was not fun. Sad
Activity: 14
July 30, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
count down moving on, in less than 3 hours or 2 and ahalf the ico will start, prepaire your eth token, maybe dont send from exchange's address because, the dev said token will be sent to them address.

Never send from an exchange if something goes wrong it will get sent back to the exchange address which could cause some issues but I doubt it but rather safe then sorry.

The initial coin offering is officially open. It will end on August 10th 1:00PM PDT or when our funding cap has been reached.

Well done !! Good job !!

They are doing well!  Smiley
Activity: 56
July 30, 2017, 05:49:57 PM

Well done !! Good job !!

The main issue is if you send funds from an exchange you would have to ask them to retrieve your Snap tokens for you, this is something they could refuse. Its better to be safe and send them from a personal wallet even if there are hoops you have to jump through in order to do so.
July 30, 2017, 05:47:08 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
July 30, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

Well done !! Good job !!
July 30, 2017, 05:01:01 PM
As a reminder, the only legitimate website for the ICO is http://teamsnapshot.org/ico/.
We thank everyone for the contributions up to this point. We encourage anyone who hasn't to subscribe to our mailing list.
July 30, 2017, 04:38:05 PM
already
16 txns
ETH Balance:   74.6735684367 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $14,934.71 (@ $200.00/ETH)
No Of Transactions:   16 txns

yeah, my hope is that the team and the snapshot token becomes a success, investors will not only stop at receiving the token and the features of this app, but also some revenue for some time as per the dev, so keep on its intresting to hear

I think it will be big success, devs are committed and active & technology is good!  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 04:26:14 PM
already
16 txns

yeah, my hope is that the team and the snapshot token becomes a success, investors will not only stop at receiving the token and the features of this app, but also some revenue for some time as per the dev, so keep on its intresting to hear
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
July 30, 2017, 04:13:17 PM
already
16 txns

July 30, 2017, 04:02:00 PM
July 30, 2017, 03:44:12 PM
17 minutes and less to the ico, hope snapshot ico is a success, lets make this happen
July 30, 2017, 02:58:58 PM
An hour left before the ICO starts. Just can't wait to buy snapshot tokens. just want to know if there's a minimum purchase?

Hi jorenpo, there is no minimum purchase to participate in the Snapshot ICO.
i have a feeling social media campaigning is not so effective, how about if the viral exchange was used to promote on social sites, its not too late as the ico is just yet to start, snapshot could reach the whales off bitcointalk.

At this stage we are focusing solely on the application while aslo making sure we abide by all regulations for relevant countries. It is important we set healthy ground work and have all our ducks in a row prior to any big moves. 'Spark' is set to start during Q4.
July 30, 2017, 02:52:57 PM
An hour left before the ICO starts. Just can't wait to buy snapshot tokens. just want to know if there's a minimum purchase?

i have a feeling social media campaigning is not so effective, how about if the viral exchange was used to promote on social sites, its not too late as the ico is just yet to start, snapshot could reach the whales off bitcointalk.
July 30, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 02:38:53 PM
July 30, 2017, 02:02:11 PM
could anybody please provide some screenshots of the app.

At business right now. I can maybe upload pictures when back at home.  Smiley
it will be nice for some of us who are not better testers to get a glimpse of what is inside snapshot app, am eagerly waiting, to have a look at these screenshots, hope other testers post too.
July 30, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

At business right now. I can maybe upload pictures when back at home.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
July 30, 2017, 01:49:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: