Pages:
Author

Topic: Snapshot - page 7. (Read 15077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
July 26, 2017, 04:59:28 AM
When is the end of this ICO?

I think at the end of this week but I can't be sure. Snapshot see normally online evenings eu time. So you will get your answer soon.
Stick around this is going to be good.

just have a look at page 1. ICO has not even started. i will start July 30th and will end August 10th. why i know this? because i made a translation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
July 26, 2017, 04:31:25 AM

I think at the end of this week but I can't be sure. Snapshot see normally online evenings eu time. So you will get your answer soon.

It won't be too long a wait now. It should be within a week or so. I am in no rush and the Snapshot team shouldn't be either.
Take the time to do things properly so you only need to do it once. Plan 3x 4x even 5x but execute only once.
It is like what I was taught when making things. You measure 100x but you cut once. Rushing never helped anyone ever.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
July 26, 2017, 04:09:40 AM
Come come come !! Where is all the activity !! People too busy wasting time and money on scam coins then will cry later when they lose their btc. Instead of coming here to a real coin.

Snapshot will succeed so stop supporting shitcoin Devs !!
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 26, 2017, 02:57:42 AM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
July 26, 2017, 01:37:39 AM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 10:11:42 PM
I think using altcoins for new apps is the only way forward to show pole how good the crypto world can be for them. Very exciting times for us as we are all the new adopters if the new she if digital currency. Apps like snapshot help promote altcoins as a whole.
July 25, 2017, 06:09:53 PM
Exactly ! I have some eth and some ltc both of which I have used to pay for things. Eth has had a lot of traction recently. It's already proved there is definitely a need and market for other currencies. There will never be only one type of currency no matter what. This might sound ridiculous but even movies and games about universal trades and things they don't even use one currency. Each planet has their own and even different ones within their own and the reason is really simple. It's freedom of choice. Maybe if I use and support a certain currency they give some to charity or research or to improve their apps. I mean why wouldn't you do that if you are using a certain app such as Snapshot backed by its own currency and using that currency makes the app develope faster and gives incentive to the Devs. Let's be realistic here support means a lot to Devs they can lose interest without it.

Even in shops you get special cards for extra discount for example a Woolworths card. It is not it's own currency but it works the same way as if it were. So now imagine Woolworths had it's own coin called wool coin or whatever. Now instead of a card that gives you discontinue you get discount when you pay using their coin. So some say but why ? How can they give so much discount ? The thing is companies spend most of their money on advertising and using your own coin is advertising in itself. Also if you bring the value up of your own coin you can afford to reesrd lots customers. A company would use this as a method if advertising so that is how and why they can offer good discounts. It's not nonesense or a scam as I have heard some people say. If you think about it it makes sense.

Btw we need to start conversations like this as often as possible because we need snapshot to be bumped often bit bumped with good information not just posts for the sake of s bump.
Activity: 56
July 25, 2017, 04:25:15 PM
Talking about alpha version of the Snapshot that will be deployed on August 10th,
Which languages will be available for?

The Alpha version will only be available in English.

Not so long to wait only 2 weeks and the ICO is in 1 week. I really want to try this app out so badly. It is going to an an awesome way to earn some free investment but guys do not forget to get in quickly so we can be the big bagholders !! xD

The time has gone by fast for us. It's been a massive amount of work, but we enjoy it.

We'd like to remind everyone that all Snap tokens will be distributed regardless of us hitting the funding target. If by chance we dont meet our expectations users who still invested will end up receiving a larger share of Snaptokens. It seemed to be the only only fair way to distribute them in our eyes, we are confident in our ability to raise the capital but we are sorting through that "what ifs" in order to protect investors.

Like you said, users who get in early for the weekly rankings will be earning great amounts, and the value of those tokens will increase as Snapshot grows so its a great opportunity for users who aren't able to invest via the ICO to get their hands on some.
beautiful, the ico is accepting which currencies, i will need to prepare if need be that i convert or sell some for more of the accepted currencies,
great work dev.
EDIT
its eth, is their a possibility of accepting btc too

The Snapshot ICO will only be accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin will not be accepted. Thanks for the question.

Why no bitcoin acceptance? Kindly, Alexei.

Only accepting Ethereum streamlines the process so we can simply send the ERC20 tokens to the addresses funds were received from. It cuts out the necessity of an account based model.

This may sound strange but I prefer not to "support" Bitcoin and rather altcoins. Prove to people there is a chance with altcoins and they do work and work well. We all know Bitcoin works it had enough attention alternative cryptocurrency payment methods are great. Infact it will benefit Snapshot in the long run seeing as it is an alternative currency to Bitcoin and is earned and used within an app that gives is value and a reason to exist.

We wanted to take the time to respond to your reply directly. It may seem odd to some, but we understand your point of view. For a long time in this sector any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin had been largely dismissed by the community, the thought that there can only be one seemed to be the general consensus. But as the sector progresses and upstanding technologies such as Ethereum present themselves it is becoming more and more clear that this isn't the case.

There is room for legitimate cryptocurrency based technologies other than Bitcoin and it's important that we fight and promote the idea that it isn't a one pony show. At the end of the day it's important that technology progresses, and an ecosystem where multiple technologies are free to grow and develop a healthy reputation is important in that.
July 25, 2017, 04:12:32 PM
Talking about alpha version of the Snapshot that will be deployed on August 10th,

Not so long to wait only 2 weeks and the ICO is in 1 week. I really want to try this app out so badly. It is going to an an awesome way to earn some free investment but guys do not forget to get in quickly so we can be the big bagholders !! xD

The time has gone by fast for us. It's been a massive amount of work, but we enjoy it.

We'd like to remind everyone that all Snap tokens will be distributed regardless of us hitting the funding target. If by chance we dont meet our expectations users who still invested will end up receiving a larger share of Snaptokens. It seemed to be the only only fair way to distribute them in our eyes, we are confident in our ability to raise the capital but we are sorting through that "what ifs" in order to protect investors.

Like you said, users who get in early for the weekly rankings will be earning great amounts, and the value of those tokens will increase as Snapshot grows so its a great opportunity for users who aren't able to invest via the ICO to get their hands on some.
beautiful, the ico is accepting which currencies, i will need to prepare if need be that i convert or sell some for more of the accepted currencies,
great work dev.
EDIT

The Snapshot ICO will only be accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin will not be accepted. Thanks for the question.

Only accepting Ethereum streamlines the process so we can simply send the ERC20 tokens to the addresses funds were received from. It cuts out the necessity of an account based model.

This may sound strange but I prefer not to "support" Bitcoin and rather altcoins. Prove to people there is a chance with altcoins and they do work and work well. We all know Bitcoin works it had enough attention alternative cryptocurrency payment methods are great. Infact it will benefit Snapshot in the long run seeing as it is an alternative currency to Bitcoin and is earned and used within an app that gives is value and a reason to exist.
I don't get it clearly because you contradict that you will not to support bitcoins and other altcoins.
For me it is good to accept aso bitcoins as the main currency used .because some people doesn't know bitcoins what more if they heard ethereum so bitcoins will have a big part in snapshot in spending on this application.

We have had some people voice their concerns that we would be leaving potential funding on the table through not accepting bitcoin.  We thought about the option but we always try to prioritize ease of access if possible, and an ICO where sign up isn't necessary best represents that . We felt that anyone who takes part in ICO funding would understand how to use shapeshift to easily convert their Bitcoin into Ethereum, so we aren't worried.
legendary
July 25, 2017, 09:43:07 AM
the ANN is now available in german: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20373309
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 24, 2017, 10:29:27 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

I don't get it clearly because you contradict that you will not to support bitcoins and other altcoins.
For me it is good to accept aso bitcoins as the main currency used .because some people doesn't know bitcoins what more if they heard ethereum so bitcoins will have a big part in snapshot in spending on this application.
July 24, 2017, 08:06:55 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

July 24, 2017, 05:10:56 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

Activity: 14
July 24, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

July 24, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

July 24, 2017, 04:42:50 PM
Can i get some information regarding the team behind this project? also as the limited Alpha sign up starts on the 28th, how many people can join the alpha?

For the status of our team information please direct yourself to page three. The limited Alpha is limited to 200 people, based on our subscriptions this may not end up being enough so there is a second round Alpha starting one week after the first.

The group sizing is necessary for us to sort through user comments and suggestions.
July 24, 2017, 04:34:54 PM
the alpha version of the Snapshot will be deployed on August 10th,
and the ICO will be ended the same day.
I think it would be much easier to raise fund if the alpha version could be deployed before the ICO starts.

The limited Alpha starts on July 28th, your very concern is our reasoning for this. Thank you.
legendary
July 24, 2017, 12:05:46 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

just shapeshift your BTC into ETH and you can send them to the ICO address.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 24, 2017, 12:03:50 PM
Can i get some information regarding the team behind this project? also as the limited Alpha sign up starts on the 28th, how many people can join the alpha?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 01:14:38 AM

great work dev.
EDIT
Pages:
Jump to: