Pages:
Author

Topic: Snapshot - page 10. (Read 15077 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 07:46:42 AM
Although the market is highly competitive, but good things always come to the fore.
Indeed, this is going to be outstanding with such mentioned features including it's economy.

While this is true you must also remember the functions of Snapshot. Few coins have a function. Snapshots function is nothing new but the way it doesn't it is new. The idea is what will sell the coin. The value should go with it.

True and if that were not enough, about roadmap is clearly specified that snapshot team will do two payout of snapshot revenue during 2018 to snap token holders,which I think will help motivate even more to users.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 20, 2017, 06:10:41 AM
Although the market is highly competitive, but good things always come to the fore.
Indeed, this is going to be outstanding with such mentioned features including it's economy.

While this is true you must also remember the functions of Snapshot. Few coins have a function. Snapshots function is nothing new but the way it doesn't it is new. The idea is what will sell the coin. The value should go with it.
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
July 20, 2017, 06:03:28 AM
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 20, 2017, 05:57:34 AM
Dev still open for bounty social media?

Yes you can on the bounty thread.

Until now I still have not seen the spreadsheet to convince me to follow the bounty of this program, but if we are accepted until the end of the campaign period thanks.

It's better that way to prevent very greedy people with no interest in the coin from dumping a whole lot of it then never coming back.

I read the informations about the project and it is great to have a such application like this so the very moment in every picture if the phone was broke and you can still recover all pictures that you care . I expect a great success and it will be an awaited ico.  Goodluck Snapshot .

Yes. That in itself is nothing new. What is new is the cryptocurrency integration as well as the fact that photos are attached to the blockchain forever and ever. This is smart stuff.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2017, 01:04:24 AM
Until now I still have not seen the spreadsheet to convince me to follow the bounty of this program, but if we are accepted until the end of the campaign period thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 12:17:58 AM
Dev still open for bounty social media?
Activity: 126
July 20, 2017, 12:00:56 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
It will be nice for artists because they will be able to prove they own the pictures they take and the pictures will go up in value themselves.
I think it is great for intellectual property rights.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 19, 2017, 08:36:15 PM
I read the informations about the project and it is great to have a such application like this so the very moment in every picture if the phone was broke and you can still recover all pictures that you care . I expect a great success and it will be an awaited ico.  Goodluck Snapshot .
Activity: 56
July 19, 2017, 06:32:38 PM
what about escrow? and will there be specific milestones that have to be reached before the ICO funds or part of it will be usable for you?

Escrow will not be used as ERC20 tokens will be sent to the addresses funding was received from. We thought about the possibility but in reality what safety does this really provide for investors? If escrow was used we would receive funds after ERC20 token distribution. Token issuance is extremely simple, if a user believes we aren't above board they would either be left with A.No Tokens or B.Tokens with no value.

It's not the token that is valuable, its the value we put behind it. Escrow wouldn't change this, by all means if investors are scared or hesitant we encourage them to think it over before investing in the ICO, or even purchase Snap tokens once they have hit exchanges. At the end of the day we can't in good conscience condone irrational investment decisions, greed and fear has the potential to ruin lives. If someone sees the value in Snapshot, we encourage them to invest, but that is all.

We do have funding uses, but the percentages of what is allocated to development, marketing, regulation, etc may change with priorities or as unexpected issues and opportunities bring themselves forward.

thank you for your honest answer. please tell me in one sentence why i and others should invest in your ICO.

Our sentence would be as follows.

You should invest if you went over the relevant information and made an informed decision to do so. Anything less would be inadvisable.

At the end of the day the value and use cases for Snapshot have been laid out and are available to be seen. If someone reads the relevant information and is still unsure all we can say is trust yourself, regardless of what the answer may end up being.

July 19, 2017, 06:03:41 PM
Although the project is great but there is huge competition in the market and some big players are already there, so snapshot has to come up with some unique features or extra ordinary quality to be at the top!

It is true, photo and messaging applications are close to market saturation, but there is always room for new technologies that do things better. That's where we feel the benefit of Snap tokens as a representation of our yearly revenue comes into play, they serve a real purpose in application and have benefits that aren't seen in other products of this sector.

Also, while the idea of dominating the market sounds great, in reality a 1% market share would equal more than a hundred fold increase of our ICO valuation. We are in a good position as this isn't a zero sum game. We believe that at worst Snapshot will be able to find a good, profitable middle ground for its investors and its users.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
July 19, 2017, 02:30:28 PM
https://techcrunch.com/2014/10/28/whatsapp-revenue/ :
WhatsApp’s First Half Of 2014 Revenue Was $15M
Can you support your claim: 'WhatsApp Revenue: +1 Billion (2014)' with evidence?

That was a complete typo on our part.
It was in no way our intention to misconstrue the facts and it does us absolutely no favors, as situations like this happen. We take this very seriously.

We encourage you to go through all our other market valuations and revenue to look for other discrepancies,
as this was an isolated incident.

We are revising the Market View currently.
You are asking for 2 million dollars. I do not want to check all your data. I found one very big lie, this is enough to not believe anything you say.
A 'typo' is no excuse if you are asking for millions.

I hear what you saying but the difference is Snapshot do not deny their mistake they admit it and work towards fixing it. I can't say this about most sltcoon Devs. If anything it should increase your confidence to know your voice is being heard and you not simply being ignored.

what about escrow? and will there be specific milestones that have to be reached before the ICO funds or part of it will be usable for you?

Escrow will not be used as ERC20 tokens will be sent to the addresses funding was received from. We thought about the possibility but in reality what safety does this really provide for investors? If escrow was used we would receive funds after ERC20 token distribution. Token issuance is extremely simple, if a user believes we aren't above board they would either be left with A.No Tokens or B.Tokens with no value.

It's not the token that is valuable, its the value we put behind it. Escrow wouldn't change this, by all means if investors are scared or hesitant we encourage them to think it over before investing in the ICO, or even purchase Snap tokens once they have hit exchanges. At the end of the day we can't in good conscience condone irrational investment decisions, greed and fear has the potential to ruin lives. If someone sees the value in Snapshot, we encourage them to invest, but that is all.

We do have funding uses, but the percentages of what is allocated to development, marketing, regulation, etc may change with priorities or as unexpected issues and opportunities bring themselves forward.

thank you for your honest answer. please tell me in one sentence why i and others should invest in your ICO.

Snapshot plan on going through with their project and delivering, unlike others who promise the world and deliver naught.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
July 19, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
July 19, 2017, 06:11:27 AM
Although the project is great but there is huge competition in the market and some big plyers are already there, so snapshot has to come up with some unique features or extra ordinary quality to be at the top!
Activity: 126
July 19, 2017, 03:37:58 AM
It looks like a good thing. You can take pictures and keep photos of intellectual property. Publish photos can also get tokens. Serve two purposes。 Grin
July 18, 2017, 06:46:17 PM
2 weeks again for ICO snapshot

Yes, the ICO is fast approaching. 12 days as of now.

12 days will fly by quickly, I think people will cheer that they did not join the project

There is always doubt with new offerings, regardless of how successful they grow to become. We understand this, but we know further in the future people will at least begin to see the value of Snapshot. We respect your opinion, but we are excited to prove thoughts such as these wrong as time moves forward.

Thank you for voicing your thoughts.
July 18, 2017, 06:43:07 PM
Will you postpone ICO waiting out the segwit storm?

Please stop entertaining this FUD. Nothing is going to happen. People have nothing better to do then whine alot instead of d9ing something. This coin has nothing to do with what is happening on the 1st august nor does it care. Fear is for the weak. Snapshot is strong !

We also think that the effect this issue will have will be negligible as our tokens are built upon ethereum. While true ethereum does have some follow effect in relation to the bitcoin market, it has no underlying issues itself with scaling currently.
July 18, 2017, 06:40:28 PM
Is there no team info available?

Please direct yourself to page 3. Thank you.
July 18, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

Activity: 38
July 18, 2017, 04:29:15 PM
Is there no team info available?
Pages:
Jump to: