Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 39. (Read 4163 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How will you deal with cheating?
(I mean bot registration)
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
How to participate in the whosale program? Should I find a buyer?

On the “wholesale” offer. If you have extensive business connections you can get one or more Health Monitor. By arranging a contract with shopping and business centers, airports, etc. for delivery 20 or more Health Monitors the participant receives one Health Monitor device (or 10% of the commission on membership fees) for every 10 devices supplied under the contract.

Whichever one you might want to go for you can earn much more referral by your creativity. We will provide you with any necessary promotional materials.

Here is the link of the community reward program
https://scientificcoin.com/referral
Can I share my points with another program member and get one Health monitor for two?

buddy, could you reconstruct your question?

You can read the instructions in the referral program.
Can I share my points with another program member and get one Health monitor for two?

that means you want to outsmart the system. LOL
Which model of the spectrometer is installed in the Health Monitor?

i don't have an idea`
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Yep Smiley

No that's not possible.

Maybe you should check on the website.
Activity: 420

Exactly, you need to find a buyer Smiley

kindly rephrase your question.

No idea
Activity: 336

Yes, you can. For example, if you have got 4000 referral points you can combine your efforts with other participants. If 2 of your friends have got 3000+ points each you can get the Health Monitor to share.
Activity: 28
You may check the website
Activity: 336
What are the conditions for a joint score?

If you have got say 4000 referral points you can combine your efforts with other participants. If 2 of your friends have got 3000+ points each you can get the Health Monitor to share.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
The Health Monitor is an electrical appliance, which should be used with 12V direct current nominal voltage (inclusive). In case of the instrument's failure, voltage (if the circuit is broken) multiplied by measured current (which is meant to flow through the circuit with the possible defect) is not more than 15 volt-amperes.
Activity: 70
The Health Monitor Health-Check machine is connected to the internet and can be monitored and calibrated remotely. The Health Monitor machine operates on a standard voltage of 220 volts. The machine does not affect customers; there is no radio, microwave or X-rays emission inside. The machine is made of inert materials and does not contain any toxic substances. 
Pages:
Jump to: