Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 43. (Read 4163 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
How does the Health Monitor recognize the impurities of dioxin, methane and nitrogen in the air?
Using the tube by breathing through it
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
What is the data precision allowed by the Health Monitor?

A bit technical, hahaha
How is the tube of the device cleaned up? Won’t I get sick if I use it after another person?

Definitely, just one person can use it.
How does the Health Monitor recognize the impurities of dioxin, methane and nitrogen in the air?

I think using the tube
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The health monitor is made up of this components
Touchscreen, Bill acceptor, Receipt printer
, Coin acceptor, Card reader, Computer case
, Wifi adapter, 4G-modem, Power Supply, Voltage regulator
Vacuum pump.
Activity: 420
How is the tube of the device cleaned up? Won’t I get sick if I use it after another person?

A tube per person

Through the tube
Activity: 182
Precision refers to the closeness of two or more measurements to each other.. I would say that the health monitor device is very accurate.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Why does the Health Monitor need a battery and how often does it need to be changed?
Interesting question!!! but as far as I know the device works from the power supply network. No need to change the battery!
Activity: 7

One new clean tube for one person  ;
Activity: 13
Why does the Health Monitor need a battery and how often does it need to be changed?
Activity: 5
Activity: 10
Activity: 70
What is a spectrometer and how does it work?
A lamp provides the source of light. The beam of light strikes the diffraction grating, which works like a prism and separates the light into its component wavelengths. The grating is rotated so that only a specific wavelength of light reaches the exit slit. Then the light interacts with the sample. This is how it works
Activity: 42
A spectrometer is a device for measuring wavelengths of light over a wide range of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is widely used for spectroscopic analysis of sample materials. The incident light from the light source can be transmitted, absorbed or reflected through the sample

It's an instrument used to view and analyze substances.
Activity: 266

It's a scientific instrument used in measuring and determining components
Activity: 266
What is non-invasive diagnostics?

The health monitor can diagnose without any form of piercing through the body.
What is non-invasive diagnostics?

It's a technique that is used by the health monitor
Pages:
Jump to: