Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 42. (Read 4163 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Where was the clinical trials of the device conducted?
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Are there any studies that compare the results of measuring glucose in blood and with the help of Health Monitor?
Are the results the same?
Sure. They are many test for glucose. But I have seen any as accurate as the health monitor device
Activity: 70
Are there any studies that compare the results of measuring glucose in blood and with the help of Health Monitor?
I believe health monitor will even yield a better result
Activity: 42
Yes. The tests will yield the same results
Activity: 28
There are glucose test procedures, but i doubt any will be like the health monitor test
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes the result will be the same. Since we know the health monitor device is a high precision device
Sure they are other measures. But the health monitor is also accurate
Activity: 7
Activity: 420
What is the data precision allowed by the Health Monitor?

Sorry, no idea buddy Smiley
Activity: 420
Why does the Health Monitor need a battery and how often does it need to be changed?

I don't think it needs a battery
Activity: 266

You may have to check their website
Why does the Health Monitor need a battery and how often does it need to be changed?

It doesn't need to be charged
How is the tube of the device cleaned up? Won’t I get sick if I use it after another person?

One tube for just one person.
Precision shows accuracy.
You can carry out a test twice and will definitely get the same results

Well this is just amazing. I believe this a must get the device 😎
How does the Health Monitor recognize the impurities of dioxin, methane and nitrogen in the air?

I think using the tube.
Activity: 42
From my view I would say that the health monitor device is very accurate.. Meaning it has a very high data precision
Sure, it works directly from the supply.
It doesn't need a battery
Precision shows accuracy.
You can carry out a test twice and will definitely get the same results
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

It doesn't need a battery
How is the tube of the device cleaned up? Won’t I get sick if I use it after another person?
A new tube is used by each new individual wanting to use the health monitor device
Pages:
Jump to: