Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 19. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Team Update:

Slack:
We've had quite a few people asking about access to the Slack chat.  If you would like to join us, please shoot me or live4crypto a PM with an email address we can send the invitation to and we'll get you in there ASAP.

I use Slack constantly and will be communicating quite frequently with those in the chat and am always available if anyone has any questions.  Grandpa Jones is also in the Slack as well as others involved with growing Synergy.  If you'd like more information or to get involved please come join us.   Grin

Project Development:
Development has officially begun this evening on the project Gramps eluded to in his previous post.  The team is still discussing how we plan to announce and launch this project, although, it is likely we will not provide many details prior to going live.  We believe this project is the starting point of a great ecosystem that will benefit many different types of users and will promote consistent growth in the Synergy market. 

A few people have asked why we are not providing more information on the project prior to launch.  The simple answer is that we want to let the market react to what is delivered with as little speculation as possible.  There is an unfortunate, very common theme the days in crypto, making grandiose claims and never delivering, leaving many holding coins that were purchased at an inflated, unjustified price.  We will not go down that path with Synergy.  If we say we're going to deliver something, we will deliver.  Actions speak louder than words, and we've got a lot to show you, I hope you'll stick with us.

Please, feel free to reach out with any questions or suggestions.

Just purchased a few since this seems to still have an active dev, community and pretty low coin supply. Hope I am not bringing a jinx to this coin like everything else I seems to get involved in. Cheesy

Welcome!  You'll be safe here.  No empty promises, scams, etc.   Grin

oh u are the dev? Smiley i recon you from MAPC.

u guys pumping it?

I am part of the team, however, I am not a developer.  I haven't been involved in MAPC at all, but you've likely seen me around in other coins.  I do quite a bit of trading, although I'm starting to get sick of all the scams out there...

If there is a group who has involved themselves in SNRG, I am not aware of it.
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
Just purchased a few since this seems to still have an active dev, community and pretty low coin supply. Hope I am not bringing a jinx to this coin like everything else I seems to get involved in. Cheesy

oh u are the dev? Smiley i recon you from MAPC.

u guys pumping it?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Hello Community,

I'm just checking in. I know it has been a while since I've made updates, but I explained it would be like this.

First, I have been working on some major infrastructure improvements which I hope are not too ambitious. They will lead to some skill-based profit making opportunities that I will incorporate into the wallet. These updates will tie in some previous work I have done for this coin that currently seems out of place. I will avoid promises to stave off any market manipulation, so I won't say exactly what is planned.

Second, the pump group will resume when one of our members takes care of personal business that his tied him up for a while. His biggest barrier is that he has been traveling in parts of the world where internet and even power are not dependable. We greatly look forward to having him back to coordinate the pumps. I can not do this part.

Third, and finally, I am humbled to say that I feel like NextGenCrypto may be working harder than I am for Synergy right now. He is organizing the implementation of a brand new service that I think is ripe for the cryptocurrency marketplace. I'm very excited about it. He is in the midst of assembling a great team to build this service that he designed.

As always, however, beware market manipulation, even for SNRG. This update is not a call to buy. My trading advice to anyone is to try to estimate a fair market value for a coin based on what it has to offer already (I know that is hard), and try to get orders to fill under that estimate. Don't buy on promises or promising updates, such as this one.

My main goal with this update is to maintain confidence that things are moving forward steadily.

Happy to help push SNRG along.  You guys are really going to like what we've got coming.  More info in the future but I believe actions speak louder than words so I'd prefer to show you progress rather than talking about it.

Stay tuned guys, things are going to get interesting!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Absolutely - it's almost 10 x better!

Actually, it is 4x better because block times have increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.

Good point! But I'll take 4x better
Activity: 224

Actually, it is 4x better because block times have increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
Activity: 224
Hello Community,

I'm just checking in. I know it has been a while since I've made updates, but I explained it would be like this.

First, I have been working on some major infrastructure improvements which I hope are not too ambitious. They will lead to some skill-based profit making opportunities that I will incorporate into the wallet. These updates will tie in some previous work I have done for this coin that currently seems out of place. I will avoid promises to stave off any market manipulation, so I won't say exactly what is planned.

Second, the pump group will resume when one of our members takes care of personal business that his tied him up for a while. His biggest barrier is that he has been traveling in parts of the world where internet and even power are not dependable. We greatly look forward to having him back to coordinate the pumps. I can not do this part.

Third, and finally, I am humbled to say that I feel like NextGenCrypto may be working harder than I am for Synergy right now. He is organizing the implementation of a brand new service that I think is ripe for the cryptocurrency marketplace. I'm very excited about it. He is in the midst of assembling a great team to build this service that he designed.

As always, however, beware market manipulation, even for SNRG. This update is not a call to buy. My trading advice to anyone is to try to estimate a fair market value for a coin based on what it has to offer already (I know that is hard), and try to get orders to fill under that estimate. Don't buy on promises or promising updates, such as this one.

My main goal with this update is to maintain confidence that things are moving forward steadily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1162
18k today, what about tomorrow? I think it 25k  Wink

I think we'll probably be seeing a new ATH very soon, but, slow and steady wins the race, right?

Starting to see some new faces around here which is great, help spread the word!

Retweet!!  https://twitter.com/SynergyCoin/status/644690465850191872

Of course, the good news will be heading cryptsy  Wink
RT!
18k today, what about tomorrow? I think it 25k  Wink

I think we'll probably be seeing a new ATH very soon, but, slow and steady wins the race, right?

Starting to see some new faces around here which is great, help spread the word!

Retweet!!  https://twitter.com/SynergyCoin/status/644690465850191872

Who is staking their wallets?

You guys are too damn quiet in here.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
18k today, what about tomorrow? I think it 25k  Wink
legendary

A few questions :
1. Does the pump work by pumping other coins
2. Will there be notifications of up coming pumps
3. When is it expected to start functioning.
4. Is this a premined coin or can we still mine it, if so where ?
5. Can anyone explain the Turbo Stake button in the wallet.

Great coin!
1. Pump recommendations made by PM or Slack to dev? - to be announced
2. Dates not yet released - final touches on wallet - when active you will sign up through pump tab
3. Not yet announced start date - in testing - to be involved in testing PM Grampa Jones
4. Think mining has been done for a while - I don't have x11 so never mined
5. No use for turbo currently - was used when 1st came out. May be replaced with another feature in the future
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Just bought up some Synergy.

Looks like this could be an interesting coin to get involved with.  Smiley

A few questions :

1. Does the pump work by pumping other coins
2. Will there be notifications of up coming pumps
3. When is it expected to start functioning.
4. Is this a premined coin or can we still mine it, if so where ?
5. Can anyone explain the Turbo Stake button in the wallet.

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Block chain seems to be stuck @ 79200 of 79582 & I am only getting 1 active node with my wallet. Can someone explain what is going on with this coin?

Thank You

edit: oppss, appears I may not have the latest wallet version.
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
yes I recommend you to buy and hold a bag so you can have a bag of coins.

mwahaha - im on it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: