Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 14. (Read 162153 times)

legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Wow you guys are delivering the goods, not promising vapor features. Good for organic growth with real world value.

3 SNRG is dirt cheap for bot use. Mentioned previously was 28 day funding limit so 84 SNRG will fund for a month, if my understanding is correct, which is like 0.02 btc at present accumulation prices on Bittrex.

Bargain, especially for a coin with only @650,000 in existence.

I just bought a month, but you can actually pay-per use if you want, as gramps pointed out in the slack. so pay-as-you-bot...extremely cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We have our first SNRG burned from a non-dev team user!!

You can check the burn address here!!

legendary
The time has come.  Synergy Cloud has arrived.

Woah! Nice update!!!!

That was today?

That was a few minutes ago. Veeeeeeeeeeery nice work.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
The time has come.  Synergy Cloud has arrived.

I couldn’t be happier to announce that today, we are officially launching our cloud based platform, Synergy Cloud.  As you can see below, this first release of Synergy Cloud will include 5 different trading bots in addition to manual trading on your favorite 4 exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy and C-cex).  This project has been in the works for roughly 2 months now and we feel we have a great product that many in the crypto community will find useful and provides us with a great platform to build upon.

As you have noticed in past posts, functionality on the site will be unlocked in your account by burning SNRG to an unspendable address (more info).  The current, introductory rate to use the site will be 3 SNRG per day and will be limited to 28 days of maximum funding. 

As you are using the site, if you have any issues, notice any bugs or have any suggestions/feedback, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will address your request as soon as possible.  If you find a bug, big or small, we may have a little reward for you as well!  You can also find immediate assistance and our community on our Slack channel, please click here for an instant invite.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to building a bigger and better Synergy Cloud in the days to come!

Shocked Shocked Shocked picked up some snrg  lets get the ride on Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Woah! Nice update!!!!

That was today?
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
nice coin and all, nice bot too and price for it.

but...for all you shouting moon, this will have very little effect on the price skyrocketing, sorry to burst your bubble.  sure the buys may spike but support (as usual for many coins) will be very little.  market is saturated and also dead as hell...so yeah nobody will be jumping to by/use snrg just because of a bot (and many ppl already got burned from prior ones as we know).

No one really shouts moon here. Everyone knows better than that. The devs keep updating, this coin is fairly mature, and it has never been really pumped except one time to about 30k sat. All that means that the devs and coin are legit, but pumps aren't going to happen. But, I will say that this coin has been consistently strong.

Judging from the kinds of coins you like, I'm surprised you aren't into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I couldn’t be happier to announce that today, we are officially launching our cloud based platform, Synergy Cloud.  As you can see below, this first release of Synergy Cloud will include 5 different trading bots in addition to manual trading on your favorite 4 exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy and C-cex).  This project has been in the works for roughly 2 months now and we feel we have a great product that many in the crypto community will find useful and provides us with a great platform to build upon.

As you have noticed in past posts, functionality on the site will be unlocked in your account by burning SNRG to an unspendable address (more info).  The current, introductory rate to use the site will be 3 SNRG per day and will be limited to 28 days of maximum funding.  

As you are using the site, if you have any issues, notice any bugs or have any suggestions/feedback, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will address your request as soon as possible.  If you find a bug, big or small, we may have a little reward for you as well!  You can also find immediate assistance and our community on our Slack channel, please click here for an instant invite.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to building a bigger and better Synergy Cloud in the days to come!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Not many coins out there that are continuously
developing and looking to push the limits.

I know synergy - GrampaJones and his team are in that league.
This coin is definitely in my long term hold list!
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Still slacking and holding. Curious to see where this goes.
legendary

but...for all you shouting moon, this will have very little effect on the price skyrocketing, sorry to burst your bubble.
market is saturated and also dead as hell...so yeah nobody will be jumping to by/use snrg just because of a bot (and many ppl already got burned from prior ones as we know).

no one is shouting "moon" so far. but easy higher than this extremely low base. i am pretty confident that the bot will be nice and there is a market for nice working bot and responsive dev teams who overdeliver instead of overpromissing. also, keep in mind the coin burning. Right now you burn over 1000 SNRG if you use the bot a year. There is only 25 years of SNRG bot usage on bittrex right now at these prices.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

but...for all you shouting moon, this will have very little effect on the price skyrocketing, sorry to burst your bubble.  sure the buys may spike but support (as usual for many coins) will be very little.  market is saturated and also dead as hell...so yeah nobody will be jumping to by/use snrg just because of a bot (and many ppl already got burned from prior ones as we know).
legendary
Preview of the bot functions from the slack:

"Manual Trading Bots:

Volume Generator allows you to add exchange volume to a pairing. 
You can set a range for speed, # coins and spread.  You also have the option to limit the number of orders.

Timed orders allows you to buy or sell coins in a time range you set. 
There are also options for rate limiting, # orders, # minutes and # coins.

Stacking (dust) allows you to line the books with buy or sell orders.  You set a range for a number of coins, rate min/max you want to dust and a difference in spread for each order.

Programmable Orders allows you to monitor the market and automatically adjusts buys and sells based on criteria you set.

Accumulation bot you will activate the bot against a trading pair with a % difference field.  It will monitor that trading pair for buys and sells and upon execution of an order it will place the opposite order at that %
."

Not even 60 USD a year at these prices.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
legendary
3 SNRG is ridiculously cheap althoug we haven't seen the site yet.  Why not go for 5-10 SNRG/day?

Let`s see what the price does if they actually overdeliver (which they will in my opinion gained in the open slack).

30K USD is nothing:

$ 31,073
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/synergy/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Synergy remains the best, I have always been a big profit while trading in bittrex, so I highly recommend Synergy  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So only 30,000 SNRG on Bittrex and a 30% price rise in the last 24 hours. Add a pay per use bot coming out soon and we all know where this is going. Nice work dev team.

Are prices for using bot out yet? I bought a 1000 today to be on the safe side.

It's going to be 3 SNRG per day at the introductory rate. So you got one year's worth. One restriction: you can only fund your account up to 28 days in advance.

Also, this is not "pay for use". It is "burn for use". You send SNRG to a unique address and those funds will be burnt to the provable burn address SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg regularly. See here for an explanation of that address.

NOTE: Do not send directly to SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg.

Instead, register at http://cloud.synergycoin.com/ (when it goes live) and send coins to the address associated with your account. ALL coins that go to your funding address will be burnt to the provable burn address shortly after they are received.

Sorry I've been away from you guys so long, I hope you're going well Grandpa Jones!

3 SNRG is ridiculously cheap althoug we haven't seen the site yet.  Why not go for 5-10 SNRG/day?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
The continuous development on this coin is always exciting.
Synergy is moving up steadily - buy while you can!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So only 30,000 SNRG on Bittrex and a 30% price rise in the last 24 hours. Add a pay per use bot coming out soon and we all know where this is going. Nice work dev team.

Are prices for using bot out yet? I bought a 1000 today to be on the safe side.

It's going to be 3 SNRG per day at the introductory rate. So you got one year's worth. One restriction: you can only fund your account up to 28 days in advance.

Also, this is not "pay for use". It is "burn for use". You send SNRG to a unique address and those funds will be burnt to the provable burn address SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg regularly. See here for an explanation of that address.

NOTE: Do not send directly to SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg.

Instead, register at http://cloud.synergycoin.com/ (when it goes live) and send coins to the address associated with your account. ALL coins that go to your funding address will be burnt to the provable burn address shortly after they are received.
Pages:
Jump to: