Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 15. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

That's the dev team's advertising dollars at work. We need to promote our features and Vindyne8 is good at what he does.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Monday is just around the corner!

Monday has arrived, and you can see the first (of a few) updates posted in the OP and below.  We've spent the last couple months hard at work on establishing just what Synergy was to represent and along with that came a new logo and brand.  We've updated the logo, coin specs, roadmap and all of our icons and header.  You'll see this color scheme, logo, etc. persistent across our platforms as they are developed.  We hope you enjoy it just as much as we do and look forward to any suggestions you may have.  Stay tuned!
awesome logo guys.  i'm really glad i held my coins while things were a little quiet.

whats next?  tell me tell me tell me!!

Tomorrow will come soon enough.

This coin looks like it's starting to heat up on bittrex. All for a new twitter banner and logo?

What's the deal?

The banner and logo are just the beginning, the best is yet to come.  Things are starting to heat up because people are coming to realize that we are here to stay and support the products we put out.  It's going to continue and hopefully the market will reflect that, but that's up to all of you.   Grin

Give us one more day, I know you'll like what we have to offer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What do you guys think about our new Twitter header?  Pretty sleek, eh?

Come follow if you aren't already!  SynergyCoin on Twitter

This coin looks like it's starting to heat up on bittrex. All for a new twitter banner and logo?

What's the deal?
What do you guys think about our new Twitter header?  Pretty sleek, eh?

Come follow if you aren't already!  SynergyCoin on Twitter
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Monday has arrived, and you can see the first (of a few) updates posted in the OP and below.  We've spent the last couple months hard at work on establishing just what Synergy was to represent and along with that came a new logo and brand.  We've updated the logo, coin specs, roadmap and all of our icons and header.  You'll see this color scheme, logo, etc. persistent across our platforms as they are developed.  We hope you enjoy it just as much as we do and look forward to any suggestions you may have.  Stay tuned!
awesome logo guys.  i'm really glad i held my coins while things were a little quiet.

whats next?  tell me tell me tell me!!
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Yep. New design looks good...Interesting to see cloud bot

This is good. The volume has been so low that it has taken a lot of effort for me to accumulate any of this coin. Now they have made a bot to do it. I'm going to put it to work on SNRG and SHF with a trial account on Trex asap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
That is SLICK!

Glad to see the team is still working hard on Synergy.  Rare find these days.  Cheesy
Activity: 444
Yep. New design looks good...Interesting to see cloud bot
Activity: 132
Great theme and logos, good job team!
It's only going to get better, I can't wait for the cloud bots  Grin
Activity: 224

As one from the Synergy community, congratulations on this great work in organizing the re-brand. It looks terrific. I've been doing my own thing, and although I am assisting in your rebrand and cloud services roll-out, much of this look and functionality is new to me. I can't wait to watch the spectacle over the next few days while this release goes live.

Synergy is about a allowing people to collaborate without direct interaction, to work towards a mutually beneficial goal. Synergy fuses its community with technology such that the community becomes an autonomous actor working on behalf of the individuals, even if the individuals are not aware that they are part of something much larger than themselves.

Sync from Bootstrap:

Stop your client.
Click the icon to download the file:

Unzip the file.
Then put it in your Synergy app folder.
Start your client.
Wait about 5 minutes for it to sync from the bootstrap.

Activity: 444
Nice going guys...will wait for the updates..Smiley
Great! I`m really eager to see what you guys have developped.

And we're just as eager to show it off to everyone!

We'll have something to show you guys tomorrow evening.   Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
If you guys need capt for pump (when your pump part of coin gets back) - you know where to find MrPump!
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Great! I`m really eager to see what you guys have developped.
Is short: we will have a New site, and people can use it for Synergy. Every synergy that you paid will be burned and send to an unspendable wallet.

Am I right Nextgen?

Right you are!  SNRG will be burned to an unspendable address to use features on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: