Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 51. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
community look strong.  and stronger tomorrow.

i bring the dragon back soon after guarantee send.  we come with fury of the dragon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Trying to get this wallet syncd and having issues, what's the deal?

Difficulty syncing may come from any number of sources. You may not be waiting long enough. Sometimes it takes as many as 5-10 minutes to get connected. Second, you may need to simply restart your wallet after deleting your tor directory. It could also be a problem with your wallet itself. Have you been synced before and made some transactions? Did you by chance run the "experimental" build I put out and do some staking?

If you can, PM me a link to the tor.log file from your tor directory in your application data directory for Synergy. It would really help if you were to link your debug.log file as well, in the PM.

Hi guys!

I hold some Synergy and I think here is a very honest dev. I don't care the price, but look at the dev's new stuffs. This coin have a future. I am in crypto about 2 years, but this one i have some strange feeling.

Just look at turbo stake dashboard. Not too much dev can make this.

Just wait and see...

AGREED! I think its VERY foolish to sell. This one IS different, and I never say that. Its the 1% that is NOT a scam coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Difficulty syncing may come from any number of sources. You may not be waiting long enough. Sometimes it takes as many as 5-10 minutes to get connected. Second, you may need to simply restart your wallet after deleting your tor directory. It could also be a problem with your wallet itself. Have you been synced before and made some transactions? Did you by chance run the "experimental" build I put out and do some staking?

If you can, PM me a link to the tor.log file from your tor directory in your application data directory for Synergy. It would really help if you were to link your debug.log file as well, in the PM.

Hi guys!

I hold some Synergy and I think here is a very honest dev. I don't care the price, but look at the dev's new stuffs. This coin have a future. I am in crypto about 2 years, but this one i have some strange feeling.

Just look at turbo stake dashboard. Not too much dev can make this.

Just wait and see...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sure. Let's hold our bags.

Activity: 46

this hi pos coin like all others

when dev start dumping on stakers...no happen?

what up sleeve should be dump by now

must be coming
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
No turbo? Time to dump

We have a roadmap. Please see the OP.

Since the last release, I have been working on code to calculate the Turbo Stake Guarantee redemption. It has turned out to be somewhat complicated. I anticipate being finished in two days.
Activity: 224

Activity: 27
The Chupacabra has arrived.  You know why I'm here.

Let the games begin.

Activity: 36

Turbo Stake is over now, is there anything coming?  Looking for something here, toss me a bone...

Oh shit, welcome Bob.

Activity: 56
Activity: 9

Turbo Stake is over now, is there anything coming?  Looking for something here, toss me a bone...
holee have friend pull out turbo stake end. 

stabilize market and we back on exchanger bittrex.

the dragon watch snrg.  we stand by.
Activity: 168
Turbo over now?

It would seem so!   Let the sell offs begin, eh?
Activity: 22
we not attack, we already be here.  do not disgrace us like this.  we like snrg people.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
The Chinese are attacking the BTC pool I am on!! I guess they are coming for SNRG too, huh? Mess with the Bull...Gonna get the Horns!    Grin
legendary
Its called Bittrex. But im not done yet. Just bought it to 13,000 sat. But now its back down to 11,000. Gonna fix that. BRB

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SNRG

Update: bought another 6,000 SNRG. That should hold us for a while.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
we will buy.

time to raise stake of game.  big offer for you to sell to.

Ya, that my order for near 1 btc, now give it up!!

Vegas

Vegas....are you doing battle? Where is this field of glory that you slay big dragon? lol
legendary
we will buy.

Ya, that my order for near 1 btc, now give it up!!

Vegas
we will buy.

Pages:
Jump to: