Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 55. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Stick around with us man.  There's good stuff to come and it'll only take a few minutes of your time.

Who cares about him man? Let him kill his wallet, it will be another thousand coins out of circulation. Which is fine by me!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys I just posted a large amount on Bittrex if your looking for a large quantity.

Vegas

2k is a large quantity?  Put 20k up there at .0000300 and I may actually bother to log in.

Either way, you're gonna regret it but I'm down to pick up what you wanna dump.

I put 2000 up there to see if there was any interest, and there is not. No, Im not giving it away for 3,000 sat.

Vegas
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Stick around with us man.  There's good stuff to come and it'll only take a few minutes of your time.
Activity: 224
Oh for crying out loud.No im not going to do all that for 1000 coins Ive been jacking with this for 2 weeks almost now.Thanks for your help however.Ill do that if I get around to it but I doubt it.I have to  much other shit to do.Thanks a million though why cant stuff just work?

Tom

It's only a few minutes of your time. Most of the time is just waiting on your client, which you won't use anyway. 1000 coins is about $10.00 right now. That's not bad for about 2 minutes of time you will actually spend performing those steps.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
@TomVelvet,

Having a bad day?

Just wanted to let ya know, it's not as complicated as Grandpa made it out to be. Wallets can get messed up for a lot of reasons. I've messed up a few. Actually, my computer did. Some wallets don't like power outages, they don't close correctly. I don't know what happened to yours, so can't say, but if you want help, give me a shout. I'm not part of the dev team, but been fixing my 'puter problems for years.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Ahh ok will do and reupload the log file just seen this.

@Tom: It looks like you should do a fix-all.

Make sure you system clock is synchronized with network time first! See http://www.pool.ntp.org/

• With version 1.0.5.0 (which you are running) go to the File Menu and choose "Rebuild Wallet"
  • Do opt to back up first.
  • WAIT A WHILE, the progress bar jumps in big steps with long waits.
  • Backup your wallet again when the rebuild is complete (to a different file name from the old backups)
  • Close wallet.
  • Delete debug.log, peers.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), blk0001.dat
  • Start and let it sync. It will take about 15 min to sync. I just synced a full chain this way as a test, so I know 1.0.5.0 will sync from the network.
  • I recommend another round of rebuilding after sync.

Make sure you system clock is synchronized with network time first! See http://www.pool.ntp.org/

• With version 1.0.5.0 (which you are running) go to the File Menu and choose "Rebuild Wallet"
  • Backup your wallet again when the rebuild is complete (to a different file name from the old backups)
  • Close wallet.
  • Delete debug.log, peers.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), blk0001.dat
  • Start and let it sync. It will take about 15 min to sync. I just synced a full chain this way as a test, so I know 1.0.5.0 will sync from the network.

Sad

Oh for crying out loud.No im not going to do all that for 1000 coins Ive been jacking with this for 2 weeks almost now.Thanks for your help however.Ill do that if I get around to it but I doubt it.I have to  much other shit to do.Thanks a million though why cant stuff just work?

Tom

• Close wallet.
Ok thanks.Sorry for being a lurker but hard to know who to trust around here and I hate all the FUD bullshit that goes on.I have almost said screw all this several times but as a Scientist at heart and a true lover of Tech its just to hard to just give up.Plus I like to collect and hoard shit not just crypto. Tongue

@Tom: in case you are like me and don't notice PMs, please check. This looks easy to fix.

I forgot to mention in the PM to delete your peers.dat between restarting.

Activity: 168
Guys I just posted a large amount on Bittrex if your looking for a large quantity.

Vegas

2k is a large quantity?  Put 20k up there at .0000300 and I may actually bother to log in.

Either way, you're gonna regret it but I'm down to pick up what you wanna dump.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Ok thanks.Sorry for being a lurker but hard to know who to trust around here and I hate all the FUD bullshit that goes on.I have almost said screw all this several times but as a Scientist at heart and a true lover of Tech its just to hard to just give up.Plus I like to collect and hoard shit not just crypto. Tongue

@Tom: in case you are like me and don't notice PMs, please check. This looks easy to fix.

I forgot to mention in the PM to delete your peers.dat between restarting.
MOBU
@TomVelvet:

The dev here is a good guy...he can help ya figure it out. One to trust. Just a side note: I had the same trouble with a wallet once and it turned out to be my *.conf file. Maybe?

edit; any chance you are using tor?  Just me..I'd go back and look @ my .conf tho...might have been a fat-finger day. I have those on occasion...type in too many numbers.  lol  Or...it's in the wrong place? It's the simple stuff that frustrates.
I gave up on this coin.So tried I to sell off but I Cant get wallet to work.It connects for a little bit then disconnects.I don't have time to keep downloading wallet after wallet and configuring this and that or keeping up with everysingle post here about every single wallet upgrade.It' Maddening to say the least.  Undecided

We haven't put out a wallet upgrade for two weeks almost. Are you sure you have the latest?

Yes I know that.However its same ole same ole.Gets a few connections then drops them got a little stake back on the 3rd nothing since then.The wallet wont stay connected and always out of sync.Just too much trouble if you ask me.I love high staking coins that's why I took an interest in this one but alas it has been a pain.I cant even dump them lol Just too much trouble.  Sad

I'm always ready to help. If you put your debug.log up somewhere, I can see why you are dropping connections. Staying silent is the easiest way to not get help.

I gave up on this coin.So tried I to sell off but I Cant get wallet to work.It connects for a little bit then disconnects.I don't have time to keep downloading wallet after wallet and configuring this and that or keeping up with everysingle post here about every single wallet upgrade.It' Maddening to say the least.  Undecided

We haven't put out a wallet upgrade for two weeks almost. Are you sure you have the latest?

Yes I know that.However its same ole same ole.Gets a few connections then drops them got a little stake back on the 3rd nothing since then.The wallet wont stay connected and always out of sync.Just too much trouble if you ask me.I love high staking coins that's why I took an interest in this one but alas it has been a pain.I cant even dump them lol Just too much trouble.  Sad

I'm always ready to help. If you put your debug.log up somewhere, I can see why you are dropping connections. Staying silent is the easiest way to not get help.
MOBU

Well..Howdy Partner...send 'em my way if ya get it going. Donation address is below...Thank ya!   Grin

MOBU
Question...what happens to your staking multiplier if you get kicked off line due to power loss? It means the wallet is down.

If your power loss is only a few hours, it shouldn't affect your multiplier significantly.

There is a mistake in the whitepaper. It is possible to run more than one staking wallet for the same key. I did not realize at the time of writing the whitepaper that your own wallet would reject your 0 reward mints, meaning that you would never be subject to a penalty for "cheating" on the target interval of 2 minutes. There is one exception, which is the "experimental" build I put out during the midst of the biggest problems with Turbo Stake. One person was a victim of not updating and then staking two wallets. Their multiplier went from 18 to 0 and stayed that way 2 days. They had had plenty of time to update from the experimental build, but we will cover them under the Turbo Stake Warranty anyway.

As long as you are running the latest client, you won't have to worry about this problem. The latest wallets will not allow you to get penalized for staking two blocks within the target interval.

Well..heck...I've got less than 130 coin so it doesn't really matter, does it?  lol   Grin  But...I'm hangin' tough!

Question...what happens to your staking multiplier if you get kicked off line due to power loss? It means the wallet is down.

If your power loss is only a few hours, it shouldn't affect your multiplier significantly.

There is a mistake in the whitepaper. It is possible to run more than one staking wallet for the same key. I did not realize at the time of writing the whitepaper that your own wallet would reject your 0 reward mints, meaning that you would never be subject to a penalty for "cheating" on the target interval of 2 minutes. There is one exception, which is the "experimental" build I put out during the midst of the biggest problems with Turbo Stake. One person was a victim of not updating and then staking two wallets. Their multiplier went from 18 to 0 and stayed that way 2 days. They had had plenty of time to update from the experimental build, but we will cover them under the Turbo Stake Warranty anyway.

As long as you are running the latest client, you won't have to worry about this problem. The latest wallets will not allow you to get penalized for staking two blocks within the target interval.
Pages:
Jump to: