Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 73. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
i confused it with another one of the early staking wallets... my bad. are you this personable in real life? point being several people were solo mining this, and made out well.
I have been looking at the blockchain - very interesting -- I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer-
Please be honest here because the blockchain sure is implicating:

1- Did you mine for 30-40 minutes before any pools were open? Somewhere around 30,000-40,000 coins?

2- Have you staked continuously since you were able to, including when there was down time for us?  

3- Did "the wallet errors" we experienced allow you to accumulate a large stash of coins?

4- Do you own about 80,000 coins?  I cannot see it being anyone but you since that wallet was being populated prior to OCminers pool.

5- have you been selling off coins the whole time? it certainly appears as though that is occurring.

6- Do OCminer and the LasVegas guy know about all of this? I would need to answer "no" for OCMiner cause he is a standup guy, but cannot answer for LasVegas

Cheers---

lol... plenty of people solo mine before pools hit. points 1 and 4 are conflicting as hell. if you mined at the pool from the get go you'd likely know who was killing the pool at nova and i doubt they are the dev. that big wallet didn't get its first block until block 103 so it clearly isn't the DEV's either. grandpa killer roadmap
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Lastly, is this why there is no Rich List and why you have not answered my questions about your wallet staking when ours wasn't...

here is the address in question:

http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq
I have been looking at the blockchain - very interesting -- I have a couple of questions I hope you can answer-
Please be honest here because the blockchain sure is implicating:

1- Did you mine for 30-40 minutes before any pools were open? Somewhere around 30,000-40,000 coins?

2- Have you staked continuously since you were able to, including when there was down time for us?  

3- Did "the wallet errors" we experienced allow you to accumulate a large stash of coins?

4- Do you own about 80,000 coins?  I cannot see it being anyone else but you since that wallet was being populated prior to OCminers pool.

5- have you been selling off coins the whole time? it certainly appears as though that is occurring.

6- Do OCminer and the LasVegas guy know about all of this? I would need to answer "no" for OCMiner cause he is a standup guy, but cannot answer for LasVegas

Cheers---
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WTS 3.5k snrg for 1 btc PM

thats 30,000 sats --- good luck
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
WTS 3.5k snrg for 3 btc PM
so now that we're into turbo staking... how have y'all done? i'm up around 1% total after my first full round of stakes
Liking this alt-coin so far. Hopefully it doesn't get totally dumped.
How does "Turbo-Stake" Work?

Take a look at the official whitepaper and let us know if you have any questions!  http://www.synergycoin.com/
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Liking this alt-coin so far. Hopefully it doesn't get totally dumped.
How does "Turbo-Stake" Work?
 I have mixed feelings about Gavin Andresen's quest to increase the block size of Bitcoin, but I do know that altcoins better step up their game if it is implemented. There's a huge change on the near horizon, and the cryptocurrency that we know today will be entirely different in as little as a few years from now.

On this, our block size is only 256k, compared to bitcoin's present 1 MB. We have no plans to increase it just for the sake of saying we have really big blocks.
Activity: 700
 Very nice website, and really digging the new OP. Best OP I've seen in a while on here. Lately it's been post a few lines of crap and some fancy roadmap that is way beyond anybody's expectations could ever fathom. This Dev looks like he's really in it for the long haul.
  Thanks Dev for sticking in there and putting up with us. Great job. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words.   We're continuously making improvements and if you've got suggestions, we're all ears!

You're quite welcome. I call 'em as I see 'em. Thanks for the continuing updates, support, and improvements. As far as suggestions, I've got tons of them, but none really feasible at this state of the cryptocurrency world. Not just your coin but all cryptocurrency.
  I have mixed feelings about Gavin Andresen's quest to increase the block size of Bitcoin, but I do know that altcoins better step up their game if it is implemented. There's a huge change on the near horizon, and the cryptocurrency that we know today will be entirely different in as little as a few years from now.
  Strive toward mainstream adoption, and you've got yourself a winning coin. Make it easy to use, and highly recognizable. Make it so understandable and adoptable that I can go into my local grocery store in this small, podunk town that I live in and ask "do you accept X coin" without the clerk looking at you like she really needs to call the cops - and fast!
  How to go about achieving these goals, I haven't the slightest. So for now, just keep doing what you've been doing, and we'll leave my pipe dreams to simmer for the meantime. Thanks again, and forgive my flight of fancy. Keep on keeping on.
  Very nice website, and really digging the new OP. Best OP I've seen in a while on here. Lately it's been post a few lines of crap and some fancy roadmap that is way beyond anybody's expectations could ever fathom. This Dev looks like he's really in it for the long haul.
  Thanks Dev for sticking in there and putting up with us. Great job. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words.   We're continuously making improvements and if you've got suggestions, we're all ears!
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
I really wish there was a block explorer with a Rich List and Wallet info

We are working with Cryptobe to get them back up and running ASAP.  They updated, just need to re-sync.

We're having trouble syncing above block 4820 on the new wallet after deleting everything in the hidden directory.

Code:
{
    "version" : "v1.0.4.0",
    "protocolversion" : 61040,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 4820,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 243706.14186867,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 34.49933991,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00045380
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1433102565,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00062500,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "Make sure version is 1.0.4.0 - Mining Done: PoS Only!"
}

EDIT: We have fixed the problem and the blocks are at the moment being resynced.

EDIT: Blocks are updated now.

We are working with Cryptobe to get them back up and running ASAP.  They updated, just need to re-sync.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

I figured the multiplier started out at 0 because as you can see, my first 2 stakes were both 1x.  I assumed behind the scenes it counted your first 2 stakes as 0 and 1, but effectively rewarded them both as 1x.

No, the Turbo Stake code never sets the stake counter to 0. This is a technical point, but I'm the programmer and thought very carefully about that counter, so it's a significant point to me at least.

The multiplier is effectively calculated like this:

Code:
stakes * 1440 / blocks

Where stakes is the number of stakes you have and blocks is the number of blocks over the prior 2 days.

It uses integer division, to prevent floating point inaccuracies that propagate to rounding differences.

Integer division does not use rounding, but instead is basically a floor function. For example, this 999999 / 1000000 is 0 by integer division. Since the 1.0.4.0 update, if the above ratio is 0, the multiplier is set to 1. If the above ratio is 1 or more, the ratio is used as the multiplier.

So, technically speaking, in case anyone but me cares, neither the stake counter nor the multiplier is ever 0 for blocks that make it into the block chain.

Ahhhh, that makes sense.  It turns out that what was happening behind the scenes was slightly more complicated than I had imagined.  Actually I didn't think twice about it until Starin posted his question about a 0x multiplier.  Then I cooked up my theory, and like you said, was trying to be helpful.  Thankfully you are an active dev and pop in to clear up my wild assumptions!
Activity: 168
I haven't had a chance to read through the last few pages completely, but the website looks great!  It's nice to see a clean site where information can actually be found rather than trying to dig through a fancy site with barely any info.

I figured the multiplier started out at 0 because as you can see, my first 2 stakes were both 1x.  I assumed behind the scenes it counted your first 2 stakes as 0 and 1, but effectively rewarded them both as 1x.

No, the Turbo Stake code never sets the stake counter to 0. This is a technical point, but I'm the programmer and thought very carefully about that counter, so it's a significant point to me at least.

The multiplier is effectively calculated like this:

Code:
multiplier = stakes * 1440 / blocks

Where stakes is the number of stakes you have and blocks is the number of blocks over the prior 2 days.

It uses integer division, to prevent floating point inaccuracies that propagate to rounding differences.

Integer division does not use rounding, but instead is basically a floor function. For example, this 999999 / 1000000 is 0 by integer division. Since the 1.0.4.0 update, if the above ratio is 0, the multiplier is set to 1. If the above ratio is 1 or more, the ratio is used as the multiplier.

So, technically speaking, in case anyone but me cares, neither the stake counter nor the multiplier is ever 0 for blocks that make it into the block chain.
Pages:
Jump to: