Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 71. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I seem to be getting a lot of heat for someones mistake-- I asked on multiple occasions if the Dev's wallet was staking correctly when everyone else had "a bug", he did not answer any of those questions.  Secondly, I made a point to show I was on the correct chain, then when I was minting like he was, my wallet got hung.  Then the Dev asked me to Bootstrap, which I did, and I lost 1500 coins and my multiplier was reset-- yet none of this happened to the Dev's wallet. 

Yes I am pissed, I was an early adopter and I hold a lot of coins - yet I am getting few coins and my bag is getting progressively smaller (percentage wise) because the Dev is minting most all of the coins--

My coins are not for sale - but I will make sure that all of you have the opportunity to buy them when the time is right - Cheers
Activity: 1064
MOBU
What's a guy to do that got into the game a day late & mucho dollars short? I've only got 1 GPU that I could mine with which meant I got stuck in the supr pool. They were all BIG guns in there that ate me up. I've got a little 27 SNRG, meaning I can't do squat. How am I supposed to maximize that? If anyone finds some coins that got lost, how about sending them and tell me how to give back the best I can to this coin. I believe!!

edit: Whoever just did that....and you know who you are & the kind thing you did....THANK YOU!

edit2: How do you stake the max possible?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They did a lot of sending to themselves in chunks. This is the only send from that wallet that I can't trace back:

http://cryptobe.com/tx/293724c7a156ac2858a7a1fbc0a47df2dc2e6f66e822a760045c0f41cb884c4b

It's only about 10 SNRG and it's still sitting at the same address. I don't think it's an exchange.

I'll admit that I didn't look at every transaction because if they were clustered and I tracked a couple back to the same address then I wouldn't look at every transaction in the cluster. And there are a lot of transactions in that wallet. I could have easily missed some.

I really want to get to the bottom of this. If anyone can find any transactions permanently out of the wallet, let me know and I'll try to figure out if they sent it to an exchange.

Right now the devs look clean by my limited searching.

Any idea what the 0 unredeemed output is in the transaction?

Activity: 742
They did a lot of sending to themselves in chunks. This is the only send from that wallet that I can't trace back:

http://cryptobe.com/tx/293724c7a156ac2858a7a1fbc0a47df2dc2e6f66e822a760045c0f41cb884c4b

It's only about 10 SNRG and it's still sitting at the same address. I don't think it's an exchange.

I'll admit that I didn't look at every transaction because if they were clustered and I tracked a couple back to the same address then I wouldn't look at every transaction in the cluster. And there are a lot of transactions in that wallet. I could have easily missed some.

I really want to get to the bottom of this. If anyone can find any transactions permanently out of the wallet, let me know and I'll try to figure out if they sent it to an exchange.

Right now the devs look clean by my limited searching.
Activity: 756
Back at a PC...

Take a look at my post history.  You'll see I exposed barwizi and his NRS scam and pretty much destroyed it when I learned he was scamming from the NRS thread.  Do you know why he did it?  The project and time he was spending on it wasn't worth his time.

ANY SINGLE ONE of you would have mined as soon as you could, pool or not, and many of you did.  MakeBelieve does have some good points, although he failed to point out that there are others out there, probably some who broke up their coins more wisely than him, who are staking a good amount as well.  I don't fault the devs for mining, although the staking issue proved to be a huge pain in the ass for everyone.  I personally only have a few thousand coins at this point and am looking for more.  As I said, I'm happy to buy his coins off him although I'm highly doubtful he'll sell.

Let's all just keep an eye on the address and see how this progresses.  If the team does what they say they're going to, which we all know rarely happens, then we're good.  If not, we lost out on some btc, such is the crypto game.  Hopefully the team will do the right thing moving forward and synergy brings some new tech to the space.

I would like to see some giveaways, bounties, etc. by the team, is that reasonable?

Transparency in an alt coin!!!! The world is ending guys better prepare.  SNRG will be the transaction medium of the new order.

I think these devs know what they are doing too. They tweaked their minter to not split transactions, but sometimes they split. I never even thought about this before looking at this coin and I try to maximize staking all the time.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
makebelieve is just making believe that DEV and that coin amount wouldn't be doing the exact same thing even if it started at the exact same time as us. boo freaking hoo that 36 hours of a 7200 hour period didn't work out perfectly. speaking of period, i think his is starting. i normally get all bent out of shape about 0.5% of a time frame going wrong, and most other normal people do too.
Activity: 334
Transparency in an alt coin!!!! The world is ending guys better prepare.  SNRG will be the transaction medium of the new order.
Be careful, I saw Makebelieve drop Viral 2000 sats last week and it still hasn't recovered even with BobSurplus on board with Viral

Seems like he's just a whiner to me and probably would be better off for SNRG if he did get out.  Dump those coins troll!!!

be careful what you wish for - it may happen

I'm all for weak hands dumping early. And it is still early. The roadmap could be more exciting, but it seems real.
Activity: 756
makebelieve, how many coins do you got?  i'd purchase them all from you if you want to PM me a reasonable offer.

you're all missing something.  do yourselves a favor and actually look at the code.
Looking at the time stamps, it looks like the devs actually stopped staking about an hour before the troll posted his first comments.  I'm guessing MakeBelieve was intentionally trying to bring the market down, his timing was awfully suspicious...

This is some crazy stuff. Especially considering the timing. In chronological order, the events were

1. Devs stop mining at 2:17 AM on Block 5405
2. Roadmap released at 2:42 AM
3. Makebelieve posts with questions at 3:13 AM

Read that list again, the devs stopped mining before makebelieve posted and even before the roadmap was released. And they didn't do it to move coins because none of their coins went anywhere. And from the timing of the buys they said they were going to make, they already had BTC sitting at yobit.

I also quickly looked through all the transactions for the huge wallet and could only find staking transactions. You can spot those because they have one (unusual) or more amounts not in parentheses then one amount in parentheses. The amounts in parentheses are the stakes and the amount not in parentheses are the mints. The difference is the reward. Can anyone find any sends? I can't. If they didn't sell, then they didn't use SNRG profits to make their buys. That was their own BTC.

I mined a good amount because I stumbled on this coin right after launch. I haven't staked as much as I liked because of obvious problems. I haven't seen anything that makes me think the devs are less than honest, although they have peen pretty hard core about grabbing coins. I can't say I blame them. I'd rather devs go for big money than start dumping on the market right away. The more money devs make the more I make.

There are too many weak devs out there. I think here we have some real players who seem to be honest too. Sign me up.
Activity: 238
Be careful, I saw Makebelieve drop Viral 2000 sats last week and it still hasn't recovered even with BobSurplus on board with Viral

Seems like he's just a whiner to me and probably would be better off for SNRG if he did get out.  Dump those coins troll!!!

be careful what you wish for - it may happen
Activity: 238
You are going to lose -- bad idea guys

Grandpa Jones, here's an easy way to get rid of makebelieve and the trolls:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210

Set it up, keep the thread clean.
Activity: 294
Looking at the time stamps, it looks like the devs actually stopped staking about an hour before the troll posted his first comments.  I'm guessing MakeBelieve was intentionally trying to bring the market down, his timing was awfully suspicious...

Secondly- before you start calling people trolls and making ignorant posts - learn how to read a blockchain and tell time --

Please dump your coins if you haven't already and move along.  You're the only one who really gives a shit and you're just cluttering up the thread at this point.

You are an idiot - cannot read time and you are nothing but a shill or a noob - either way nobody cares
Looking at the time stamps, it looks like the devs actually stopped staking about an hour before the troll posted his first comments.  I'm guessing MakeBelieve was intentionally trying to bring the market down, his timing was awfully suspicious...

Secondly- before you start calling people trolls and making ignorant posts - learn how to read a blockchain and tell time --

Please dump your coins if you haven't already and move along.  You're the only one who really gives a shit and you're just cluttering up the thread at this point.

That is crazy talk --

Here is an example - i have almost 20,000 coins - in the last 12 hours I have staked 5 blocks for a total of 70 coins - the Dev would have staked about 5000 coins in that time frame with 4 times the coins I have

If I continue on this pace I will reach the 288 mark in about 12-14 days -

The Dev made it to 288 in about 1-2 days since only a few wallets were staking correctly -

Pages:
Jump to: