Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 53. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
i didnt see any date there?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
when they will be available at exchanges? tomorrow?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Another Slack Update

Now you can redeem your SGT for SNT.

Nice rate...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Here is another update 4 hours ago, mostly regard Slack chan:

Hey, these are great questions. Now that we're very nearly caught up on emails and support requests, we'll be re-opening the Slack in the next 36 hours so we can discuss these points together.
Outside of hiring, our next steps will be to improve upon our Wiki (http://wiki.status.im/) to provide clearer instruction on how community members can help grow the network, and also spend time analysing other successful open source communities in an attempt to better understand how everyone should be focusing their efforts.
From here, we'd then like implement more formal processes so everyone can observe development progress week-by-week.
Activity: 308
Has anyone been able to join the Slack or try the aplha? It seems like both are closed and there haven't been any updates from the team since the ICO...

I have the same question and 0 updates..... is strange  Huh

Chan is full, more then 10,000 users.. I guess they will open it soon. here is the latest update:

Hey everyone. Some quick updates on our end:

- Private message imposters/scam attempts are beginning to subdue. We’d like to remind you that the Contribution Period has finished, and *we will not* PM you saying otherwise, nor will we ask you to send us ETH. Please help by reporting this behaviour.

- We’ll go ahead and open up the Slack to new users, and restore all of the public channels by Tuesday of next week. Right now our team is still working through the PM’s and emails - please be patient if you’re still waiting on a reply from us.

- For everyone who received some SGT, we’ve begun working on a tutorial on how to redeem these for SNT. We’ll announce this here when it’s ready.

- Lastly, we’ve finalized the numbers, and will have a summary post about the Contribution Period, and the lessons learned in the next couple days, so stayed tuned  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
most alt-coins are in RED, do you think if SNT got into exchanges we will see green ??
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Has anyone been able to join the Slack or try the aplha? It seems like both are closed and there haven't been any updates from the team since the ICO...

I have the same question and 0 updates..... is strange  Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Better be on Bittrex sooner, some good ICO is coming, want to cash out a bit. But I will definitely hold SNT for at least 6 months

Which ICOs are you looking at?
I think I keep my SNT and use my eth for future ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
No matter what the price is on the exchange when it hits, no matter how tempting, I will be hodling my SNT tokens.
Activity: 252

I don't think so, the volume of Hitbtc is just a joke

Concurred with you. Just wait and see.

The predicted price or maybe the trend can only be justified after SNT became tradable on at least a main exchange, for few weeks. In my opinion, I prefer the exchange to be Bittrex.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Whats the expected listing price for SNT? And one year down the line?  Any guesses

There are so many different predictions/expectations.

Some said it will go to the moon, some said it will go opposite side {to the hell?,  Cool},  Grin. How about you?
My guess is listing should be somewhere close to Hitbtc prices. No clues on long term with other competitors going to offer similar stuff.

There is always that aspect of first movers advantage, and the fact that Status raised a sh*t ton of money from us.
Activity: 38
Whats the expected listing price for SNT? And one year down the line?  Any guesses

Some said it will go to the moon, some said it will go opposite side {to the hell?,  Cool},  Grin. How about you?
My guess is listing should be somewhere close to Hitbtc prices. No clues on long term with other competitors going to offer similar stuff.
Activity: 252

Good article on bitcoin that gives a nice shout out to the potential of Status, comparing it to a better, decentralized WeChat:
https://hackernoon.com/why-everyone-missed-the-most-important-invention-in-the-last-500-years-c90b0151c169
Thanks! Such a good read.
Activity: 46
How https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SNT-to-ETH,  trade SNT if the Status don't transferred the tokes to contributors yet ?

Beware, I think HitBTC  is a Scam .

https://i.imgur.com/KqntnLU.png

https://i.imgur.com/8b22ZIC.png
They sell futures so in the future when the coin is transferred to contributors you can withdraw it.
Pages:
Jump to: