Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 55. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hurrah. Will this be listed in liqui.io? or bittrex?

We need to wait till tokens become transferrable 1st and listing will be only after that!

of course it will. Just take a bit time. One of the best projects this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Yeah it will be on every major exchange sooner or later.

It is the most wanted & spoken coin/token of the year..
Activity: 154

We need to wait till tokens become transferrable 1st and listing will be only after that!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

only on yobit  Grin
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to transfer SNT tokens to Tidex's wallet?

I am getting this error: Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

Here is the full transaction on etherscan.io -> https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb3f410ea9838e253b78482a9f93ae50781d19a928dfeffed10c878cb9c50ee57

I don't think you can transfer tokens until 7 days after ICO.
Activity: 187
How can I get tokens? Has the ICO already ended?
If I click contribute on their website it tells me: "The Status Network Contribution Period has ended"
but ICO was going until 30th i thought..

ICO ended because hardcap of 300k eth reached
Activity: 1
How can I get tokens? Has the ICO already ended?
If I click contribute on their website it tells me: "The Status Network Contribution Period has ended"
but ICO was going until 30th i thought..
Activity: 10
Does anyone know how to transfer SNT tokens to Tidex's wallet?

I am getting this error: Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

Here is the full transaction on etherscan.io -> https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb3f410ea9838e253b78482a9f93ae50781d19a928dfeffed10c878cb9c50ee57
Activity: 2
You have to add the Token (Custom) to your MEW portfoio, use the following:

ADDRESS: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

Symbol: SNT

Decimal: 18

Save it.

You da man. Thanks!
I got a confirmation that Status ICO received my ETH, and they are no longer in MEW. Although I don't see any SNT in MEW. In fact, I don't even see a place holder for "SNT" tokens... only "SGT" - the genesis tokens. Is this a problem? Should I have received something?

When I look at the transaction history, it seems that they were transferred to MEW, but I see nothing...

UPDATE: so in MEW, when I click on "Token (Ethplorer.io)" I see a list of all my tokens and Status is in that list, but it's not on the homepage or whatever under the "Send Ether & Tokens" - is this because they are non-transferable?

Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6ih4tw/there_is_a_high_demand_for_snt_custom_token_so/
Activity: 21
You have to add the Token (Custom) to your MEW portfoio, use the following:

ADDRESS: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e

Symbol: SNT

Decimal: 18

Save it.
Activity: 2
I got a confirmation that Status ICO received my ETH, and they are no longer in MEW. Although I don't see any SNT in MEW. In fact, I don't even see a place holder for "SNT" tokens... only "SGT" - the genesis tokens. Is this a problem? Should I have received something?

When I look at the transaction history, it seems that they were transferred to MEW, but I see nothing...

UPDATE: so in MEW, when I click on "Token (Ethplorer.io)" I see a list of all my tokens and Status is in that list, but it's not on the homepage or whatever under the "Send Ether & Tokens" - is this because they are non-transferable?

Thanks.
Activity: 6
Noticed snt/eth is offered at hitbtc and already at 7 times the original buy in price, I reckon that is gonna drop once everybody is getting there buy snt and hit the markets ??

One of the less desired exchanges added it. I'm sure we will see at least Bittrex or even Polo!

Well it is just listed, not yet tradeable .. might take a week.
Activity: 521
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi anybody know the Total coin supply?

The total supply of SNT is around 7 billion, with about 50% of that locked up for the time being. So around 3.5 billion SNT will be in circulation once the tokens are transferable next week.
Activity: 340
Hi anybody know the Total coin supply?
Ohh ok, thanks.

I just thought because the tokens were sent to my address, that they were just like any other transferable token.. but they must have something coded that does not let you move them to another address right away?
So are they not the "actual tokens?" but more of a placeholder for them?

People still invest and even do not read about the project. Go find an official site, spend 10 mins reading articles there and you'll understand everything instead of making some strange guesses about real tokens being "placeholder"...
Pages:
Jump to: