Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 52. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The users of the crypto currency market all of them on their phones in 2018 will be used. Very good project Status, but may not be very lucrative in the first place.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
All who have tokens I suggest to hold. There will be Proof of Stake, so payed dividends therefore selling immediately is not a good move ; )

How do you know it's going to be PoS?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All who have tokens I suggest to hold. There will be Proof of Stake, so payed dividends therefore selling immediately is not a good move ; )
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I'm 100% sure it will be more than 1.4x. I agree!

I wonder what % chance that it is down more than 1.4? lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How the hell can I speculate for Status ICO? Becasue I tried to send ETH to the contract adress 7 times with high fees and none of them was confirmed. I spent almost $35 for high fees and this money went into the trash.

i tried about 70 times. 71st worked. Never give up ( Iam not kidding was about 70times )
Activity: 185
How the hell can I speculate for Status ICO? Becasue I tried to send ETH to the contract adress 7 times with high fees and none of them was confirmed. I spent almost $35 for high fees and this money went into the trash.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
will it be on bittrex and poloniex ?

I hope that if bittrex is not very busy now, they will list it. I expect really high volume.

We'll know the price soon Smiley

I saw this as a rumor on Reddit a few hours ago, but I couldn't substantiate it at the time. Is there an official announcement that it's going to be listed in Bittrex? I haven't been in the slack, and they suck with blog updates LOL.

I'm being mean, despite the crazy, this wasn't that bad of an ICO. They did achieve decent distribution.
Activity: 154

I hope that if bittrex is not very busy now, they will list it. I expect really high volume.

We'll know the price soon Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm 100% sure it will be more than 1.4x. I agree!
Activity: 154
During ICO ETH was 0.14... Now it's down to 0.1 and even lower. I guess SNT price will be at least 1.4x more vs ICO price!
If it is listed anywhere near close to ICO price I might pick up some more in addition to the 150,000 SNT I received during ICO.

I got only 75K, gonna complete to 100K. if price will be lower then ICO then gonna get more for sure.

Probably the best Invest I had after Cloak and Stratis.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
If it is listed anywhere near close to ICO price I might pick up some more in addition to the 150,000 SNT I received during ICO.
Probably a bad time for listing. Poor Status guys anyways would have lost 30-35% on ICO collection amount as well. Lets hope for some gain.

Well in the next days market will go up, SNT gonna push market up as well.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Probably a bad time for listing. Poor Status guys anyways would have lost 30-35% on ICO collection amount as well. Lets hope for some gain.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I'm kinda new to ICO's I have bought some SNT but can I redeem it already? On MEW there is no such ICO, should I add it , or still these are not distributed and just have to wait?

contract address: 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Toekn :  SNT
DEcimal :  18

add it on your wallet

Is there any info on their webpage? I mean how do you know this Decimal thing? Thx in advance...

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I'm kinda new to ICO's I have bought some SNT but can I redeem it already? On MEW there is no such ICO, should I add it , or still these are not distributed and just have to wait?

Activity: 252
Do you guys have any idea that which exchange had expressed their interest in receiving SNT deposit?

In my point of view, who do it first will got the big chance to become the dominant exchange for SNT.

Sorry I have not read GreenBits comment clearly. So, who else?
Activity: 252
Do you guys have any idea that which exchange had expressed their interest in receiving SNT deposit?

In my point of view, who do it first will got the big chance to become the dominant exchange for SNT.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Since I've seen so many ask, a reddit post from the devs concerning the trade unlock:

carl_status • 5h
Hey, that would be up to exchanges, not Status. It is worth noting that SNT will become transferable at 2017-06-28 11:45:21 UTC. Thanks!

Before you ask, it's AM Smiley

Quote from: carl_status
Hey it's am.

You can actually Google '1145 UTC yourcity time' e.g. '1145 UTC Singapore time' to see that in your local time zone.

For reference, this will be 7:45:21 AM, EST. 2017-06-28. If you go to work in the morning, and you live in the States, this may be a vexing time Sad

Known Exchanges:
Futures Contract - BitMex
IOU Token (SNT) -  HitBTC
Listed, But Inactive - Tidex
Pages:
Jump to: