Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 75. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
Guys, just try another ICO, working and sexy:

Crypto Trading Bot ICO

Invest in the working solutions, not in looming ones! Grin Grin Grin

May be, because it was launched on a test WAVES network instead of a working, powerful multi-billion ETH one, lol and rofl  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
my thoughts are that I got scammed for 2eth  Embarrassed Embarrassed . I guess this has happened to others before? I sent to address on a fake contribute status address. I don't know how the fuck it happened, I is super sad right now
It's lost ETH.
I feel sad for you.
Don't make the same mistake again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Is there anyone that knows a little more about how Ethereum works? Will the transactions that say "Unable to locate Transaction entry" maybe still go through or are they lost in the ether?

Your transaction is in the queue and will likely be there for a while.

The transactions that did go through are those that contributed heavily during the bug-fixing 'event' since they apparently got some kind of a pass that allowed them to guarantee participation. That was all published on the blog way in advance. I know people around here don't actually read up before investing which is what causes this mess.

All of the transactions that are being rejected have faulty instructions in them. The majority have more than 50 Gwei as their gas price (somehow basically everyone uses 57 Gwei which is too much). Others use less than 200000 gas which causes their TX's to run out of gas during the contract execution.

All of these faulty transactions are simply choking the network which is why no that set the right parameters is able to contribute. (50 Gwei and 200000 gas)

TLDR: If people actually knew what they were doing we wouldn't be in such a mess every time an ICO happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Don't forget ETH is not immutable like BTC so they can reverse transactions whenever the fuck they want.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Is there anyone that knows a little more about how Ethereum works? Will the transactions that say "Unable to locate Transaction entry" maybe still go through or are they lost in the ether?
It can appear later, but there's no guarantee. The network is flooded with lots of transactions above 50Gwei which miners take first, but lately being rejected by the contact.
Activity: 136
Now my tx just vanished! lol
Activity: 56
I am so disappointed in myself rn, can someone please try to cheer me up and tell me that they've lost eth trying to get into an ICO before? It was a difficult time getting in and I lost focus, I don't know how I got tricked :/ I'm quite unhappy about the situation, it's "only" a couple eth but i feel devastated. someone tell me a horror story

how did you lose your eth?
Activity: 35
My ETH is gone from MEW. Does this mean I got in, or will the ETH be returned to MEW?
Activity: 56
so has the hardcap been reached? is this BAT all over again?
Activity: 17
I am so disappointed in myself rn, can someone please try to cheer me up and tell me that they've lost eth trying to get into an ICO before? It was a difficult time getting in and I lost focus, I don't know how I got tricked :/ I'm quite unhappy about the situation, it's "only" a couple eth but i feel devastated. someone tell me a horror story...

here is the address of the person who scammed me btw : 0xe9aa2D050Ff91Df7A868829604eEE0e90d17Ea81

ughh Roll Eyes Huh Undecided Cry
Activity: 28
Fuck this ICO. walking away for 10 hours. by then i expect ANSWERS.
Isn't every ICO like this? At least MEW didn't crash during this one.
Activity: 11
Not all transactions 're fail..
You can check success Transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x37ac0e3f62f58b5d6eacbb0fc3703e1659e5cda0f62d375c6d55b0ed67dc0320
All eth be tranfered to 0x2fDFdc48B4Ca0021E4C629F137d151b5910E6CD0
https://etherscan.io/address/0x2fdfdc48b4ca0021e4c629f137d151b5910e6cd0
It's invested ~123,820 ETH (~45m $) success

And you can check Token contract: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Total Supply    1,238,204,436.356892 SNT
Holders    76

No.1 has 300m SNT, so crazy  Shocked
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
I mean for me its clear my transaction didnt get in, however, when will this ico end ?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Fuck this ICO. walking away for 10 hours. by then i expect ANSWERS.
anyone know when its finished ? i tried to click now around 1000 times on generate new trasaction and send transaction it says Your TX was broadcast to the network. It still needs to be mined & confirmed. (1) Click the link. (2) Refresh until you can see your TX details. (3) Check that there are no red ( ! ) errors. (4) If no transaction details show after 3 HOURS & please try sending again
then i cant see the transaction why ?
Just chill, dude! There's no point in trying to send the same transaction multiple times. I got the exact same message you did and my transaction has been pending for 15 minutes and yet you don't see me going around posting and reposting the same semi-incomprehensible, English creole babble and demanding to be given an explanation for what's going on.

The answer is, no one really fucking knows.

I liked how you insult my english, thought I just wanted to know how I participate to that, my transaction doesnt appear on etherscan, and my balance doesnt move, despite of thousands of attempts
Look, sorry for coming across as a dick, but the truth is no one has a clue what's going on. We probably sent our ETH at arouo the same time, so we should be fine. Then again, I don't know. Let's just wait and see.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
I'm walking away from my computer for a bit. Pretty frustrating. I have three "Unable to Locate Transaction Entry" pages and I am not trying anymore. Hopefully it works out but I doubt it.

Too bad. I liked this project and was planning on it being the first ICO I contributed to. I was going to throw 7 ETH at it. Oh well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
They have only issued tokens to 82 ETH addresses so far. And 11,000+ have sent to them. What a joke.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e
Activity: 308
So is there 1 single forum member that succeeded to send ETH to Status Huh  Huh Cry
Activity: 17
my thoughts are that I got scammed for 2eth  Embarrassed Embarrassed . I guess this has happened to others before? I sent to address on a fake contribute status address. I don't know how the fuck it happened, I is super sad right now
Pages:
Jump to: