Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 76. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please stop spamming the network, it's status' contract fault it seems  Grin:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xba2aa7e2521fa98496e3693bd23985982eb364027e48016d3afc2a66164d069a
Bad Instruction  Angry

Because you exceeded the Gwei limit...
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
LOL to think this is the tech we are investing in...

Exactly.
I guess we can't say we weren't warned.
Total junk.
It's embarrassing really.

Makes me really appreciate my BTC.

My thoughts exactly. A $30B+ network that can't handle a few thousand wankers punting on some useless newfangled decentralized SNS that's supposingly going to be competing w/ WeChat, LINE and Facebook.

They should do these in XEM, which actually supports thousands of tx/s. Even BTS, for fuck's sake, would be able to handle this better than the ETH network. What a shit show this is, is all I can say.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
About the transactions that went through with more than 50 Gwei gas price, I asked Sebastian (dev team) and he answered:

[1:20 PM]
They are not being thrown: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x80820c9ec833791d777229f5185e92e9683e7d2684a522c79ad00e23f33e3d0a
101 Gwei gas price, 500 ether sent, 5,000,000 tokens received
Not mine, by the way. My transaction is still pending.
etherscan.io
Ethereum Transaction 0x80820c9ec833791d777229f5185e92e9683e7d2684a522c79ad00e23f33e3d0a
The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform

new messages
sebastian
[1:24 PM]
most likely whitelisted address. bitcoin sussie icoage ect

So they said they wanted the series of ceilings and the max gas limit to ensure that the supply didn't end up in the hands of a few large investors, they wanted it to be widely distributed instead.
Naive of me to assume the 50 gwei applied to everybody... when it turns out that the people going through bitcoinsuisse (that is, the whales, as that's an expensive route to take) are automatically at the front of the queue.

Giving priority to whales seems a pretty weird way to ensure widespread distribution.

honestly, biggest ICO joke. Should have said then, wasted my time lol
Activity: 238
^_^
Guys, just try another ICO, working and sexy:

Crypto Trading Bot ICO

Invest in the working solutions, not in looming ones! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 17
Does anyone have a "live tracker" for this ICO?

Here: https://slacknation.github.io/medium/018/

It says 355,816.69 ETH is unconfirmed right now. Hard ceiling or not, this is over.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Really there is a whitelist to this ico ? is it allowed ?
Activity: 55
"The #FOMO is Real. Breath. If you are trying to get in on Status.im, wait until BLOCK 3903900!
If your TX is not urgent, we recommend NOT SENDING TODAY. Thank you for understanding."

Not sending today but tomorrow?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
About the transactions that went through with more than 50 Gwei gas price, I asked Sebastian (dev team) and he answered:

[1:20 PM]
They are not being thrown: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x80820c9ec833791d777229f5185e92e9683e7d2684a522c79ad00e23f33e3d0a
101 Gwei gas price, 500 ether sent, 5,000,000 tokens received
Not mine, by the way. My transaction is still pending.
etherscan.io
Ethereum Transaction 0x80820c9ec833791d777229f5185e92e9683e7d2684a522c79ad00e23f33e3d0a
The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform

new messages
sebastian
[1:24 PM]
most likely whitelisted address. bitcoin sussie icoage ect

So they said they wanted the series of ceilings and the max gas limit to ensure that the supply didn't end up in the hands of a few large investors, they wanted it to be widely distributed instead.
Naive of me to assume the 50 gwei applied to everybody... when it turns out that the people going through bitcoinsuisse (that is, the whales, as that's an expensive route to take) are automatically at the front of the queue.

Giving priority to whales seems a pretty weird way to ensure widespread distribution.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
anyone know when its finished ? i tried to click now around 1000 times on generate new trasaction and send transaction it says Your TX was broadcast to the network. It still needs to be mined & confirmed. (1) Click the link. (2) Refresh until you can see your TX details. (3) Check that there are no red ( ! ) errors. (4) If no transaction details show after 3 HOURS & please try sending again
then i cant see the transaction why ?
Just chill, dude! There's no point in trying to send the same transaction multiple times. I got the exact same message you did and my transaction has been pending for 15 minutes and yet you don't see me going around posting and reposting the same semi-incomprehensible, English creole babble and demanding to be given an explanation for what's going on.

The answer is, no one really fucking knows.

I liked how you insult my english, thought I just wanted to know how I participate to that, my transaction doesnt appear on etherscan, and my balance doesnt move, despite of thousands of attempts
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i'm still getting unable to locate transactions entry

im getting same message or this hash was already imported.  either way, this is bullshit.

Same here, but ETH is still in wallet, so I don't think the transaction was even recognized.

It certainly didn't go through.  I still have my ETH too.  It already can't handle transactions and now there's all these double, triple, quadruple transactions getting put through.  I was buying 3 ETH worth and sent 3 ETH worth a couple of hundred times already so that probably adds to this mess.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have a "live tracker" for this ICO?

Activity: 205
Now ethscan.io crashed LOL ETH is a joke
Activity: 7
Please stop spamming the network, it's status' contract fault it seems  Grin:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xba2aa7e2521fa98496e3693bd23985982eb364027e48016d3afc2a66164d069a
Bad Instruction  Angry
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
LOL to think this is the tech we are investing in...

Exactly.
I guess we can't say we weren't warned.
Total junk.
It's embarrassing really.

Makes me really appreciate my BTC.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Can someone confirm - 50 gwei = 50,000,000,000 on MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 136
anyone know when its finished ? i tried to click now around 1000 times on generate new trasaction and send transaction it says Your TX was broadcast to the network. It still needs to be mined & confirmed. (1) Click the link. (2) Refresh until you can see your TX details. (3) Check that there are no red ( ! ) errors. (4) If no transaction details show after 3 HOURS & please try sending again
then i cant see the transaction why ?
Just chill, dude! There's no point in trying to send the same transaction multiple times. I got the exact same message you did and my transaction has been pending for 15 minutes and yet you don't see me going around posting and reposting the same semi-incomprehensible, English creole babble and demanding to be given an explanation for what's going on.

The answer is, no one really fucking knows.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Guys I don't think it is Ethereum related.

It must be be a problem on Status contract.

Any one been able to transfer ETH? I am using MEW and it's not working.

I'm using MEW and have tried for 2 wallets.  Also sent some ETH from coinbase to MEW which hasn't arrived.  The whole network is incapable of handling transactions, not just for this status ICO

Coinbase ETH just arrived.
Activity: 205
i'm still getting unable to locate transactions entry

im getting same message or this hash was already imported.  either way, this is bullshit.

Same here, but ETH is still in wallet, so I don't think the transaction was even recognized.
Activity: 238
^_^
I sent ETH from Germany, Finland, USA and all are non-existent. You know how hard it was to travel all that way so fast and still nothing!?!?
Grin Grin Grin Couldn't you please send some to my poor empty ETH address as well?  Grin Grin Grin
God Bless You!
Activity: 28
Perhaps future ICOs should use Iota for contributing  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: