Pages:
Author

Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold? - page 2. (Read 53395 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 14, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Bitcoin is better than gold. The more gold you amass the harder it will be to sell it off at once. Since bitcoin is not physical, you can amass tons of it without anyone knowing any better. It's easier to handle bitcoin than gold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 14, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
Personally, I am tired of seeing this question again and again, yet it doesn't change the fact that regardless of which is better than the other, it will all just boils down to the user, what is the user's needs, it is profitability, stability, portability or other purposes like currency and jewelry, at the end of the day the user will be the one to answer that and definitely, different folks, different strokes, different points of view and answers. So for me, I would go for profitability and I saw it and still enjoying it through Bitcoin, so for me it is better, Bitcoin is better than gold for me in that context. Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
The BTC is good when you need to transfer large amounts of money that no one can manage. In general, there are many reasons, but BTC is very attractive
No no Bitcoin never better than gold. Gold is very popular and valuable metal which is equally accept by all countries and people but Bitcoin is virtual and it is not accept by all level of people.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
If we compare Gold with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is much better than Gold. Gold can be an asset and it's grow very slow. But Bitcoin is rapidly growing up so I probably prefer Bitcoin only.
It cannot be denied, however, gold might be a better option, because of its popularity and stability of it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 14, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
If you want less risk, less profit then gold is best and if you want high profit, higher risk then investing in gold then bitcoin is best.For me bitcoin is best because it is the best investment to earn high profit.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 14, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes

In my own opinion, bitcoin is better than gold as well because there are a lot of people who are earning cryptocurrency to cover up their financial problems and some of them are traders who leave their job on the corporate world to focus on trading because they become more successful in that pace.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hail HYDRA
March 13, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
well bitcoin is just a fool's gold...
its just a pump and dump stock

it will have its time and it will end
while gold is a very tested material
its been centuries old and proved its value

i don't think that bitcoin would even last over 50 years
its just a FAD actually like fidget spinners, tamia and other stuff that
HIT world wide

once people got tired of it because of scams...
i think bitcoin will be worthless

its not even so innovative
i know its about blockchain technology
but it is just a clever idea but its not ideal to be used in the real world

that's why it is just a big ponzi scheme hiding itself as a payment system
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 02:12:36 AM

I would like to say, yes Bitcoin is better than gold. let's make some comparison.One of the most striking differences between gold and bitcoin is that while the precious metal represents a physical object, bitcoin is entirely digital.
Buy why are we comparing bitcoin with gold? Bitcoin is a currency which is we use for shopping and purchasing thing, while gold is a precious element and not a currency. I think both have their own importance. Bitcoin is good to be use for shopping throughout the world, without changing it into any other fiat currency, while gold is good for holding, because gold has a stable price and we can observe a very slight change in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

I would like to say, yes Bitcoin is better than gold. let's make some comparison.One of the most striking differences between gold and bitcoin is that while the precious metal represents a physical object, bitcoin is entirely digital.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
Bitcoin is better than gold and that is 100% true because bitcoin has blockchain that we can use in order to make more ideas that will help us but gold doesn't have any technology which is a bad thing for us to consider because what is the purpose of gold if there is no technology or any important thing in gold aside from finite supply.

I agree with you because my thoughts are something like this, because I think bitcoin is better than everywhere, so we can learn more and it can improve our coming life. Most of people do not know and yes it is also true that bitcoin and gold is different from each other because bitcoin is related to technology and in future everyone will attract towards bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
Gold and the digital currency are in different categories of value. However, bitcoin can still be said to be better than gold due to the fact that by rapidly increasing the cost (price), it provides a much greater profit, which it gives gold from keeping it in any bank.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
Yes bitcoin is better than gold because you can easily convert bitcoin in real money instantly using electronic wallet unlike in gold it will be hard to convert it; through strict conveyance of process.

I also agree that bitcoins is better than gold because the growth of cryptocurrency in the market is much faster more than gold and there are more people who are investing on bitcoins rather than using their own capital to buy gold and earn just a small amount of profit because it was also hard to resell since it was a physical item.
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
There is no doubt about that. First of all, just look at the price changes and realize how much you can make within a single day when dealing with bitcoin. You realize that the same cannot be said for gold because the price always remains stable for a long period of time.
Activity: 419
March 11, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
The price of bitcoin is more than the precious metal gold , there are similarities between bitcoins and gold both the assets are earned by mining and they are limited in number the value of bitcoins have increased 10000 times more than the value whereas the price of gold will be stable for some time then the prices vary with a slight difference. The price of bitcoins is highly volatile as the prices keeps on fluctuating the prices of bitcoins has reached $ 20000 USD by December 2017 but now the value has come down to $ 10000 USD which shows a huge difference in the price drop which is not there with Gold. The price of Gold will be stable and it is of good store value which can be used for longer time. Bitcoins are crypto currencies can be hacked by hackers if you store them in online wallets whereas gold is a reserved asset it cannot be hacked and can be used for future purposes.
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
March 11, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
maybe today bitcoin is better than gold, because i want bitcoin price more expensive than gold price, and by investing in bitcoin maybe it can happen
Activity: 204
March 11, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
I think bitcoin is better than gold. Gold is investment purpose only but bitcoin works like a bank, we can do transaction sending and receiving money also.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 11, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Obviously bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin is the best future cryptocurrency. It has great future. I desperately believe that bitcoin is better than gold.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 02:19:41 PM
I think bitcoin is better than gold because I'm making a bitcoin when I'm finished with no gold or gold in my body, even if we are poor but we are earning bitcoin, we can hardly buy gold and sell it so we also do not make a profit, but in bitcoin you will earn even when you have no investment
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
Bitcoin must be better than gold. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing, the value of Gold is not enough to get it.
Activity: 217
March 11, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
I do not think so. gold and bitcoin are considered the world's currency. The price of bitcoin is high but it is unstable. Gold has aesthetic value, gold's price is stable. Gold does not depreciate when the world is in crisis. can not say bitcoin is better than gold.
Pages:
Jump to: