Pages:
Author

Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold? - page 6. (Read 53395 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 03, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
Bitcoin is already a digital gold. But somewhere in the far future you will find Bitcoin as an old-fashioned rare digital asset, supported only on educational and museum hardware. Smiley

Optichistic look. I like it. But still it is worthwhile to understand that while bitcoin officially does not recognize, it remains in the risk zone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
Bitcoin is more profitable than gold. On it you can earn more. Gold is designed for a longer-term perspective. And I think that it is more reliable. It can not just dissolve in the air like a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 03:26:49 PM
Yes, bitcoin is better than gold because it helps lots of people in the whole world to change their life and become successful through this they have more worth in the society than the gold itself.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
I think investing in Bitcoin is better that gold.
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is already a digital gold. But in the future you will find Bitcoin as an old-fashioned rare digital asset, supported only on educational and museum hardware.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
Of corse, gold is more stable and reliable then Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is much more profitable asset, as much as a risky one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
March 01, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
Yes. Bitcon is better than gold because besides of bitcoin has a higher value than gold, bitcoin cannot be stole easily by the goons.
.Unlike gold, if somebody saw that you are wearing gold, they can get it easily to you because of its being tangible.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin cannot be compared to Gold in anyway. Just example, if I buy 1btc and hold it down. Then it will be worth a few times from Gold. so I think that, So Bitcoin is better than Gold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
Bitcoin is scarce, Ethereum is useful and Monero is anonymous.

If I were a betting man I'd say those three currencies are the most likely to make your "possibly as few as three" list.

That being said it's impossible to know how things are going to turn out, it's all just speculation.
Activity: 17
February 28, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes

In terms of returns on investment, it is certainly better than gold. But if you talk about security or stability, I will still go with gold. Traditionally, people consider gold as a very safe investment.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
Bitcoin will never be better while price is not stable and people can't be sure that their wealth isn't in danger.With gold you can make this stuff easily. Wink
Activity: 1190
February 28, 2018, 02:17:11 PM
i think so that bitcoin is pretty better than gold.gold is valuable metal wwhich is acceptable by all countries on the other hand some countries simply accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
yes bitcoin is better than gold because gold is still a long time you will wait before you make gold people waiting for you but in bitcoin you just wait for the month to earn you.

Right you said as bitcoin is the fast earning and no currency can be like bitcoin, gold is all time lower and slower investment. If you get bitcoin you will see fast and safe investment as much as you invest you will make your future bright in bitcoin, but in gold you will have to suffer a lot of danger as it will take a lot of space to put your Gold investment but bitcoin needs only a wallet that will be in your sell or your PC, bitcoin has more potential to increase and to grow in price than gold. So I am trusting bitcoin only no market is supporting gold today as it is the digital era only bitcoin will survive as an investment.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 12:40:41 AM
I think like that, but it all depends on how the person judges it. Indeed today many say and argue that bitcoin is much better than gold because bitcoin prices are very high above gold.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
February 27, 2018, 09:58:50 PM
investment in gold is profitable and safe because its prices are stable and always increase every year although with little value. but I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin can rise multiply. bitcoin fluctuations that make bitcoin better than gold. we can buy when the price is cheap, and can sell bitcoin with a very expensive price because bitcoin prices can not be stable, and can rise very high.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:53:54 PM
bitcoin is better than gold because many bitcoin and job seekers are poor, but with gold no hard work, many can assist in bitcoin than gold and many depend on bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 27, 2018, 09:49:14 PM
Bitcoin is already a digital gold. But somewhere in the far future you will find Bitcoin as an old-fashioned rare digital asset, supported only on educational and museum hardware. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
Of course. If we had better money we invested in bitcoin instead of gold.
We buy bitcoin with nothing to lose. if if the price drops from the initial price we buy. but I'm sure at one time bitcoin prices will definitely rise again that will exceed the first price we buy .we buy bitcoin not have to wait a long time to get big profit. different with gold we need a long time and thankfully not how .
Activity: 84
February 27, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
I think bitcoin is not better that gold but is is a very helpful thing for us to invest a gold. Bitcoin is an expensive electronic money so we can use it to gain money and riches here on earth. Like as gold it is helpful for us to use our bitcoin and investments wisely and productively as gold. Bitcoin is a wise thing to use as gold.
My opinion is the same as yours. It is not wise to say that bitcoin is better than gold or vise versa. Either Bitcoin or gold can be used as investment instrument to make money for our needs in the future. So ,in this case Bitcoin and Gold can support and complete each other in our economic activity. Bitcoin or Gold has it's own strength and weakness.That is why , it should be accepted or adopted together.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 08:39:41 PM
Gold is the best asset before bitcoin is formed, because gold has risen in price from year to year. and also keep gold safer there will be no hackers who steal gold. But once the bitcoin is present, many people switch to investing their money on bitcoin. because bitcoin is more volatile and very profitable. The relatively short price changes make a very good investment. You can benefit greatly from bitcoin storage. Although bitcoin is not very safe. Many people choose bitcoin as a long-term investment and do not use it. because they believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase. for that I think if we want to get a big profit in investing, bitcoin is better than gold.
Pages:
Jump to: