Pages:
Author

Topic: So I guess people are using bitcoins for takeaway - page 3. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Don't most businesses get like 2-3 bitcoin customers ever?
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Nowadays bitcoin becomes popular payment method due to its offered advantage compared with traditional ways! ppl are keen to pay with bitcoin and merchants will be happy to adopt bitcoin payment to attract customers! It is good for the bitcoin development.
Not sure about the popularity thing.

They probably dropped it as an option because hardly anybody used it (my guess).

It says in their e-mail:
"Since the companies lieferando and lieferservice became one, we just used the pay options from lieferando."
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin is quick money settlement for international business. No matter it is used as a currency or investment, it is secured and somewhat anonymous!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nowadays bitcoin becomes popular payment method due to its offered advantage compared with traditional ways! ppl are keen to pay with bitcoin and merchants will be happy to adopt bitcoin payment to attract customers! It is good for the bitcoin development.
Not sure about the popularity thing.

They probably dropped it as an option because hardly anybody used it (my guess).

I guarantee that they'll get more letters desperately begging them to start accepting Bitcoin again than they've had people actually paying for their services in bitcoin. That's the way these things always go.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
In holland we have thuisbezorg.nl. Works like a charm.

- Mayer Amschel
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

One reason I think it is more popular is because of convenience, and I find this especially true with me; I dont have to enter all my credit card information, phone number, register, etc; I just need to copy and paste an address to send to and the amount to send.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
I use http://www.takeaway.com for ordering food sometimes, lately once every Saturday when hanging out with friends.

Being in Germany they redirect me to a local service (lieferservice). On Saturday I went to order something but found no bitcoin payment option to pay.

I checked again today and saw that it was not available for other restaurants so I sent the site an e-mail to ask about it and this was their response:

thank you for your message.

Since the companies lieferando and lieferservice became one, we just used the pay options from lieferando.

There are a lot of people complaining, thats why we are planing to put the bitcoin payment function back in our system.

I dont knowm how long this will take, so i please you to wait a little.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Nadine

Glad to see that Germans are using it and willing to e-mail the company when the option is not available.
Pages:
Jump to: