Pages:
Author

Topic: So I want to get into trading. - page 18. (Read 9611 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 03, 2017, 01:16:56 PM
You could buy bitcoins even now.Now bitcoin price is $2750.Most of investors feared about hard fork and they thought that bitcoin price may crash after hard for.But hard fork has happened and bitcoin is performing well with no price dips.So,bitcoin price is now expected to rise soon.So,just buy bitcoins as soon as you can.
i think yes it is still good time to buy bitcoin, because the price is not coming down anymore. therefore it will be good to buy bitcoin in present time. because after some days it may not be possible to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 12:33:25 PM
You could buy bitcoins even now.Now bitcoin price is $2750.Most of investors feared about hard fork and they thought that bitcoin price may crash after hard for.But hard fork has happened and bitcoin is performing well with no price dips.So,bitcoin price is now expected to rise soon.So,just buy bitcoins as soon as you can.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 15, 2017, 10:50:54 AM
If we talk about bitcoins, they are only risky if you do trading with emotions.

Trading, whether you're an extremely capable trader or not, is always coming with high risks. If people let their emotions get the better of them on top of that, it's basically suicide. If we look at how people think about trading here on this forum, I get the impression that people see this as a fun option, or something that easily makes them a fair bit of money. I can tell you, it's no fun, and definitely not a way to easily generate money. People saying that are just delusional. There are a lot talkers here, but none of them ever puts their money where their mouth is.
Activity: 837
July 15, 2017, 10:41:40 AM
Trading is unpredictable you don't know when the price is down and up but its up you if you want to take the risk. You can buy now or wait the day bitcoin and altcoin down before you buy. 

In theory, your saying is okay, but now he have serious problems in the market. Everybody waits for bitcoin to see what will exactly happen. I always try to write that this is not the correct time to get into trading now. Stay away please. The market is so mixed now.
Time to pray now that everything will be back to normal, I used to day trade but with the current market it seems like it will not help me because price move in one direction which is "going down"... It hurts me watching it so I just leave my money in exchanges and relax a bit.

I always pray but this time prayin hard can't even save us. The market has serious problems before bitcoin split and this will make huge loss. If you don't need money, you'll wait for long time.

So convert your btc in the mean time in your fiat then after august convert it back to btc , it just good now that there's a wallet app in our country that can make this thing possible since were weren't sute what might happen in bitcoin after august 1 ,but panic selling will not be a good decision.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 07:16:36 PM
Trading is unpredictable you don't know when the price is down and up but its up you if you want to take the risk. You can buy now or wait the day bitcoin and altcoin down before you buy. 

In theory, your saying is okay, but now he have serious problems in the market. Everybody waits for bitcoin to see what will exactly happen. I always try to write that this is not the correct time to get into trading now. Stay away please. The market is so mixed now.
Time to pray now that everything will be back to normal, I used to day trade but with the current market it seems like it will not help me because price move in one direction which is "going down"... It hurts me watching it so I just leave my money in exchanges and relax a bit.

I always pray but this time prayin hard can't even save us. The market has serious problems before bitcoin split and this will make huge loss. If you don't need money, you'll wait for long time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 14, 2017, 07:10:59 PM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

I think the bitcoin price is now entering a stable number, so to wait down to 2k is very difficult,
You better start buying it and play it on altcoin, and just to take profit in every day, may be profitable, let alone the capital in use can survive in a long time.
Yeah. It is really effective if you will invest your money to the altcoins. It is really hard now if you will buy btc today. It is really expensive and it is hard to afford it. So in the altcoins there is a possibility that many of them will pump up.

But in fact as time goes by the price of altcoin even more hunted, and his choice now is, severapa long we are able to maintain the amount of investment altcoin that is owned
Activity: 658
July 14, 2017, 06:22:21 PM
because in bitcoin trading there is no risk to invest your money.

Not? If there are no risks involved, how do noobs end up burning through their entire holdings in a relatively short period of time? How do even experienced traders take occasional hits when it comes to trading? How do whales end up growing larger? It's because they control this market with iron fist. If you can't ride the waves they create, you'll get eaten alive - especially with a mentality that is similar to yours. Not being able to see and understand what risks are involved in trading is very dangerous. For your own well being, you shouldn't be doing any sort of trading.
Yeah! To some extent you are right in this regard that trading involves risk. But there is nothing in this world that does not involve risk taking. All successful people had taken big risks in their lives. If we talk about bitcoins, they are only risky if you do trading with emotions.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
July 13, 2017, 01:25:45 PM

we are also hoping so that  everything will  become ok.  I think that  people are now confident about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing  and hope that there will be no such bad effect on the price of bitcoin by 1st August.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
July 11, 2017, 03:02:44 AM

Activity: 211
July 10, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

Activity: 655
July 10, 2017, 07:47:34 PM

Keep more patience and wait until the august month. Im not sure what will happen in that month due to segwit situation. But people around are saying it won’t affect the prices very much. However the race has already started and keeping the patience would be beneficial for us. And yes bitcoin will rise anyway so doors are always open to invest into it again.  :-)
that is right if a person want to become a good trader he need to spend time in trading with little investment. because being new there are mosore chance that he will lose his money. so in very begining for getting expericne if you shold only invest monry for only getting experience purpose and whne you become expert and get a good experience then you should with big amount. to me i am related with trading for last 4 years and still studying about trading.
Activity: 191
July 10, 2017, 06:05:33 PM
Practice trading here first http://[Suspicious link removed]/simplemargin

They let you use their platform with demo money. If you profit more than you lose, then go for it with real BTC.
I just know there is this kind of web, I also still learn to trade and want to try it.
thanks for sharing.
Just like bitcoin i am a working progress. And im still on process pf growing and still learning. Being a newbie i wanted to try new things, and one of those is how to trade. We all know that trading is not that easy and it involves risks, that a normal business experiences. But after reading through this forum I have learned many things, from the idea of different people.
Activity: 232
July 10, 2017, 08:44:23 AM
Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
So your waiting for Bitcoin and Ethereum price to go down is basically a trading action Smiley You can continue to wait for them or you can easily buy Bitcoin now and start trading. It's your choice.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
July 10, 2017, 06:51:38 AM
Your waiting should actually be over boy. Well, actually, you may wait before July 21st and observe the price of bitcoin. I think it will not go below $2000 though so I think you can buy your BTC anytime now.

Don't wait too long because instead of going down it will rise on the contrary. Just buy and trade alts. You will make profit there if you already know the right way.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 10, 2017, 05:56:20 AM
Breaking those challenges of unpredictable mature must be the key for success in trading. All the people are getting into trading with the confident of predicting price movements acculturate. Some people gain knowledge and becoming experts to predict market movements and some people keep on learning but before having any clear idea they enter markets and facing losses.

Anyone can get into trading, but to have success in trading , we must learn basics of predicting market movements otherwise trading will remain as highly challenging one always.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
July 10, 2017, 04:26:24 AM
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 03:59:47 AM
As far as I know, on 1 August there will be changes so btc prices may increase or decrease. But if you find the right one, invest now and do not wait, chances are that you will lose out right away. And with the btc price falling below $ 2,000, I think it's impossible because it's too different to the current price. But do not expect too much and depend on btc. you should pay attention to other altcoins.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 10, 2017, 12:28:20 AM

Keep more patience and wait until the august month. Im not sure what will happen in that month due to segwit situation. But people around are saying it won’t affect the prices very much. However the race has already started and keeping the patience would be beneficial for us. And yes bitcoin will rise anyway so doors are always open to invest into it again.  :-)
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 09, 2017, 04:56:16 PM
It is hard to predict price shifts of Bitcoin, altcoin market evaluation is even harder. The only clues we have are bitcoin related news.
But news alone is not enough to fully predict the price. I will give you an example: scaling upgrade is scheduled to be executed in August.
Normally this would be bullish news - but I expect that right before scaling upgrade will be initiated there will be mass panic.
Newbies, skeptics and care bears will liquidate short positions to get rid of BTC in case that something would go wrong.

You've stated things about bitcoin newbies need to know. If you are totally new to bitcoin its a great thing to know the pros and the cons on bitcoins system. You may include the weaknesses and the positive thing in regards to bitcoin transaction , system and security. For more development its better to take a monitor for the price and the changes. It is formally the basic form of trading where you buy when its low and sell when its high for you to earn and to adopt on changes.
As a beginner OP has to look up to each and every aspect of the trading. Its not as simpler as getting into a system and start earning. It need you to be smart enough to handle ups and downs regarding the worth of currency. Secondly, patience is the most important key here, if we talk about the trade. Smart decisions will lead you to the success.
the most important key to success in trading is your patient. if you do not have any patient then you cannot be succeeded in trading. to become expert in trading you also need to get experience and learn trading skill, you must study all the aspects of trading.
But sometimes the patience will make you lose all you have and you will be poor. I am talking about some altcoins. As in some altcoins I will say start only short term trade as if you will wait for long term with any altcoin then you will lose as some altcoins remain alive only for some period.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
July 09, 2017, 03:55:41 PM
Just as what I observe although not as always. When bitcoin goes up alts goes red and when btc goes down those alts going green. Before I started trading I was also trying to wait for bitcoin to come down but then my brother told me that for as long as I saw a good coin to enter then I should grab the opportunity rather than depend on bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: