Pages:
Author

Topic: So many altcoins. What are their REAL use? - page 5. (Read 1354 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 09:05:10 PM
ethereum, litecoin and bch i thing are real for use other bitcoin
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
November 24, 2018, 08:53:25 PM
wMost of the coins don't have any real use at all. Only few people are using cryptocurrencies for peer to peer money transactions. I hope eventually everyone will use it when decentralized apps are more user friendly, but we need some time for that.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 08:44:59 PM
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 24, 2018, 08:29:58 PM
Really.

Why an average person on the street should buy a coin, say IOTA or Stratis? What he will do with it?

Do we all buy just to hold and in hope that someone else will pay more?

Where will this end?

What coins have real use case for end users?

Thank you.

Basically, ICO's introduce their altcoin in order to make their business go smooth as the investors have the tokens, they have the full capability to control it and sell it at their own risk and to be profitable in it or dump it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
November 24, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
It seems to me that now coins that are actually used for making payments are bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe a couple more coins. The remaining coins are a tool for manipulation and trading.

It's creation have different in purpose and uses.  They just consider to be a way of utility coin which could be used to buy stuffs and some services. Yet,  BTC and ETH are so often acceptable in the market as payment but it surely there is a huge development which could lead into accepting different coins in the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 24, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
There's no end for this.

It is bitcoin and ethereum.

And if you see another altcoin that is being created and tells that they will have a real use case, do you think we are going to believe them quickly? unless a corporation like facebook,twitter will create their own token then there will be a real use for those coins. But most of them no need to create one, we already have bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
Now it's just a lot of competition. The cryptocurrency market at the moment, JSC essentially just appeared and now it is very tough competition and in the end we will not have so many coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
The coins that are duly developed with the feature of a realtime use backed up by a working product have real use because the coin will be required for the services it provides and in the near future, the valuable coins will be accepted as means of exchange when crypto has been adopted by everybody
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
It seems to me that now coins that are actually used for making payments are bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe a couple more coins. The remaining coins are a tool for manipulation and trading.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
Really.
Why an average person on the street should buy a coin, say IOTA or Stratis? What he will do with it?
Where will this end?
Thank you.
As far as I know, the altcoin that can be used in real life is Pundi X, you can buy coffee or food using NPXS tokens in cafes that have partnered with Pundi X. But actually not only that, even you can buy data, merchandise, pay incentives, and pay exchange listing fees using other altcoins. But this is not known to many people because of the lack of marketing and introduction to the cryptocurrency community
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 24, 2018, 02:34:00 PM
The problem is that most coin nowadays have good white paper and a promising road map which makes people feels like holding such coin but the problem is do we all know where the project is going to or if truly he's going to fulfill all they put down no. We all just hold and have the hope of one day we'll going to make huge profits.
November 24, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
When can I start buying?
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 24, 2018, 01:13:48 PM
I am afraid that a lot of altcoins have no future, even though they could have real use, but blockchain cant replace everything.
November 24, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
it is because the coins have no real practicality that they do not grow. there is not a single coin that can be applied somewhere.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 22, 2018, 01:56:12 AM
Crypto currencies can be created by anyone if they want so not all the coins present were not worth to buy now,so you have to buy only the useful coins for you like bitcoin or other reputed coins which maybe accepted as form of payment in some part of world and in future there will be more and more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 22, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
Really.

Where will this end?

Thank you.

So many of the altcoins that you are seeing now do not have any real use and that is why they can die out at any point, the only thing that is keeping most of them afloat is the fact that traders are using them for their trading activities. Once they are no longer being used to trade then they are just going to die out of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 09:41:22 AM
As already said many times, the value of the token is the key to the success of the team, I hope that you understand that if the team does not work on their project, then nothing good will come of it. But if you think, now value is just people's interest in this project.
copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
Really.

Where will this end?

Thank you.

Well depends on the person if they want to make free money with investment and in a few years be worth 50x what they put in or not
Activity: 854
September 21, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
It depends...but I am heavily invested in a global loyalty reward system. It has real world use case and replaces the traditional loyalty reward system. You can gain that token by purchasing products or services from it's partner merchants. It's Loyalcoin by the way, and I believe it will one day see the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: