Pages:
Author

Topic: So many altcoins. What are their REAL use? - page 6. (Read 1354 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
Really.

Why an average person on the street should buy a coin, say IOTA or Stratis? What he will do with it?

Do we all buy just to hold and in hope that someone else will pay more?

Where will this end?

What coins have real use case for end users?

Thank you.
I think reason behind the innovation of crypto currency is the use case . And the mother crypto "Bitcoin" have done justice to that, Even the ether it's blockchain "Ethereum" has also exercise that. With the smart contract invention.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 20, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
Really.

Why an average person on the street should buy a coin, say IOTA or Stratis? What he will do with it?

Where will this end?

Thank you.
well, i think it mostly depends on project and potential of it. and let's say one day we are fully converted into a crypto pay sisten, them obviously holders get their profit possesing some amount of it already
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
Altcoins have few tasks and developing of the cryptomarket is among them. I find this doing the most significant because only developing could promise the future.
Activity: 20
September 11, 2018, 08:27:53 AM
ETH's second cryptocurrency has declined or even been used in many ways. Don't invest in rubbish ALT coins or you will regret it soon
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 11, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
The true reason of their appearences is not too clear for me, I suppose that money is the most suitable answer here, but they are spreading in cryptomarket and help it to be bigger.
Activity: 31
September 09, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
the altcoiuns make diversity, it's healthy to the market and a lot of altcoins are useful in a way
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 09, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
Good question. So many coins and tokens have popped out for the past months and it's really confusing now. A lot of them are not even legit. Anyway, reading the whitepaper is the only way I think to determine each coins/tokens use cases.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 09, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
There are so many altcoins that is true, but only about 100 of them can offer something revolutionary. I mean real use of the blockchain technology.
For example IOTA is next big think, everything will be soon on the internet - like fridge and with IOTA you will be able to communicate between the devices.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 09, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
There are different purposes for each project. Investors buy the coins they believe in and wait for the projects to grow. That is why you have to research and hopefully invest in the right coin that bring you good profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 09, 2018, 01:48:19 PM
Real use of 99.9 percent of tokens - no! These are just pacifiers that are manipulated for earnings.

Only a small part of the projects develop the necessary products and services

Seeing that way too and it's unjust to think that they really don't have any plans to push through their product. Once they're done in getting your money, you'll notice that they getting inactive in telegram and in an instance the whole team disappear.

At first, all good words will be heard but later on broken words will be their rant.

While some token stays long just because of its influencial team yet nothing is rational and variable in their product.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
Each coin or token has a specific problem it aims to solve.

Stellar is an open-source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies. - Wikipedia

We offer simple and affordable end-to-end solutions for development, testing and deployment of native C# blockchain applications on the .Net framework. - https://stratisplatform.com

What is IOTA? A permissionless distributed ledger for a new economy - https://www.iota.org

You can go on and on to find what each coin is for.
Activity: 730
September 09, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
If you were watching the news, you wouldn't be asking questions like that.Already now you can pay with cryptocurrencies in many countries,paying for goods and services.Produced coins are really a lot, but usually some of them are in demand.In the future I think there will be less coins but the price will be more.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 09, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
Really.

Where will this end?

Thank you.
I'm sorry, sir. I think you don't really understand about the cryptocurrency. I will tell you that each of these tokens has different functions and uses depending on the purpose of their project. All of that depends on it's implementation. Example : If you interested on project like insurance you may be take a look on PolicyPal Network and you can be investor on that too, So you must be loyal on it until them reach their goal and you will see the price of their token will rise very high.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
Real use of 99.9 percent of tokens - no! These are just pacifiers that are manipulated for earnings.

Only a small part of the projects develop the necessary products and services
Activity: 243
September 09, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
I really do not know much but I believe bitcoin is made to be either a currency or a store of value or even both. I think other altcoins do not really offer that much and is just riding the tide of the new wave which is cryptocurrencies bought about by bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Each company has its own advantages for the holders of altcoyins. Some of these are dividends, while others you are willing to pay for their services, one third get a discount, the fourth is just a holder and no more. Choose you
Activity: 284
September 07, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
Almost they are useless and going to zero. ETH 2nd crypto currencies going down even REAL use in many way. Dont invest in trash ALT coin or you will regret about its soon. Stay safe and happy hodling
Activity: 532
September 07, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Yes, I am also constantly concerned about this issue. It is difficult to explain to a person why he needs that or other coin. In the near future, many coins will indeed become useful in use every day.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
Really.

Where will this end?

Thank you.
Many altcoins today are an alternative to overcome the limited amount of bitcoin. And as an alternative for those who want to invest but limited money. Because many want the suit made by bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 30, 2017, 10:57:12 PM
Different alt coins have different uses...

Some solve serious problems.  Others attempt to replicate other coin's solution but with better branding and management.  A lot are scams.

So you can't just as what their real use is as a whole.  You have to take it on a case by case basis.

I don't think more than a small handful of stubborn people here would think something like Eth has no real use..  I mean... smart contracts..  come on.
Pages:
Jump to: