Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 9. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 04, 2018, 01:21:02 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
I participated in about 15 bounty campaigns. Got about 8 different tokens. The rest did not pay because they did not collect a sufficient amount of investment.
There is not any token, which is now sold at a price higher than during ICO. Some are not added to exchanges. The bounty campaign in 2018 is a waste of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
The best way to do this is to check all the information yourself, because often the ICO ratings are wrong!
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
You should find out the project from different sources, look at the positive side and get involved in the bounty of that project. Projects that rely on trust depend on how they work, how they relate to them, and how they report to managers.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 03, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
We can't assure which one is really trusted but we have to take our chances and join their bounty programs than to do nothing, time is also precious and we really encounter such thing a scam projects but we have to let it go and move-on if it happen to us and continue seeking for a best bounty.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 03, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
Nowaday choosing bounty is hard task. Because so many scam projects in this year, abandoned projects, etc. In scale from 1-20 only 2 or 3 project is real. I suggest to read whitepaper and make a good decision. Thats the only thing that we can trust today.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
At the moment there are a huge number of bounty companies. But unfortunately not all projects are promising. You need to carefully choose a project with a decent team, with interesting ideas and goals.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 03, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
I ceased to participate practically in all of a baunta. Most of them just fraud in such campaigns do not pay money. Why to work for free?
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Hard to said which 1 is trusted, we have to do more research before we invest into any project Smiley
Activity: 196
October 03, 2018, 08:20:52 AM
I actually do check the bounties on bounty Lord, but I am not fully convinced about them yet. Then I decided to look into bounty hive hoping to get the desired result there. Maybe you can also take a look at the advertised campaigns on bounty hive.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 08:18:32 AM
The real truth is that no matter how much reserch you think you might have done about a project. if it is a Scam ICO, then it is a scam ICO.. let's just hope we don't promote the wrong ICO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 03, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
I think it has to be a self taken decision. I prefer the signature campaigns but if you want the media ones than go for them because the reward is also good.
Activity: 238
October 03, 2018, 08:11:07 AM
Such a rating does not significantly affect the success of an ICO and Bounty because I always see that from the achievement of Ethereum or Bitcoin that is collected.
Go to the Website and see how much Raised Line has been collected.
There is absolutely no trust in anything. To be sure in the coin, it is necessary to analyze, to predict and to believe in your prediction. It's the only way to stay sane while waiting.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
I have participated in the bounty signing event, and each item has received corresponding compensation. The higher the level, the more you gain.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
October 02, 2018, 10:52:03 PM
Such a rating does not significantly affect the success of an ICO and Bounty because I always see that from the achievement of Ethereum or Bitcoin that is collected.
Go to the Website and see how much Raised Line has been collected.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
It is very difficult to predict or confirms that which one Bounty will be successful.
According to me if you want to find a good Bounty campaign, then make a good research about their product uniqueness, their bounty managers profile, quantity of coin & costing of coin and their strategy for project success.
After that invest your precious time and money in that project, but if feel not good about that, then just left it and search about other bounty campaigns. And always make good research about the project before joining in any bounty campaign.
AT the expense of good research you're right! Because to take part in the bounty program or invest in ICO, you need to carefully study the project. After taking part in scams you will lose time. And if you invest in a Scam company you will lose your funds. Study the white paper, the composition of the team, bounty managers.
Activity: 672
September 19, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
It is very difficult to predict or confirms that which one Bounty will be successful.
According to me if you want to find a good Bounty campaign, then make a good research about their product uniqueness, their bounty managers profile, quantity of coin & costing of coin and their strategy for project success.
After that invest your precious time and money in that project, but if feel not good about that, then just left it and search about other bounty campaigns. And always make good research about the project before joining in any bounty campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
A project need to raise required money before they can start paying for bounty. I think bounty hunters sometimes ate getting it wrong. The question here is not his long but how well! If project do not have money to execute, how do we expect it to pay? We must contribute our quota and hope for the best!
Activity: 38
September 15, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
Actually the Bounties are so much that I ask myself how to know which one of them will succeed but I also do well to conduct some proper research but campaigning or inventing on it
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 16, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
If there's no update about their projects and they not entertaining the queries of the bounty participants or their ICO investors, maybe they turned out to be a scam. Like you, I also encounter that kind of situation where the bounty management does not pay me or super delayed on distributing the rewards but we can't pressure them to do so because thay have also their own chores to be completed.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
September 16, 2018, 01:46:09 AM
I myself have a separate way to judge a new ico, but not everyone has the same way as me, I categorize it from
how many people follow the telegram channel
website builder display
team that works
and much more
Pages:
Jump to: