Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 5. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
I think that choose a good project in which you can participate, you can only analyze the project itself. No evaluation of sites will not help you in this, as it firstly gives only an approximate estimate, and secondly the rating can be purchased.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 05:47:00 PM
Looking on this platform there  are so many ICOs advertising their product and you will come across so may of them. In order to figure out which one is good or trusted, using my criteria, I make sure that they have achieved their softcap or they have a small softcap which is acheivable. Better stlll you can also check from their whitepaper to know more about their team members and also the person running their bounties(if managed by a renowned individual on this platform). 
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:36:18 PM
The first thing I'm going to recommend you is do not trust those ICO rating sites, usually, developers can pay a good sum of money to put 4 to 5 stars and thus attracting more people, it is always better to do your own research, find a project that you like and devote some time to do your own research
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
I would advise you to just perform a bounty from a good bounty managers, and choose very carefully it is desirable to see how much they collect on the ico
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
Personally, I don't trust ratings. I prefer to check ICOs manually. First of all, I look at the idea, then I study the project, the team, the road map. I also pay attention to the Manager of bounty campaign.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
No bounty can be trusted team are making it complicated when giving the job to bounty manager it will be boldly written no Kyc but when ico end kuc will suddenly be introduced i can't trust any bounty until i am paid.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
I would suggest to look for projects that are managed by a bounty manager with high reputation. But I would never join again a bounty which is managed
by Amazix.

It is not easy anymore to find a good bounty. Do it carefully. Check out the project first and their proposals. Sometimes I am guided by my personal instincts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
Recently, joining the bounty programs I try to communicate directly or with the bounty manager or with someone from the team. As a rule, they give comprehensive information that you (as a member of the bounty) will be useful.
I personally always trust only a narrow circle of managers. Who do everything efficiently, on time, make concessions and keep abreast of the situation that is developing within the company and around it.
Activity: 166
October 11, 2018, 04:29:52 PM
No one! Trust yourself, study the project yourself, understand the essence, study this industry and you will understand whether the project will be successful. I check the projects in this way until I study them completely, I do not enter the project.
There is no bounty out that is worth trusting in because they can scam eventually. Just invest or do the task inside of a bounty.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
No one! Trust yourself, study the project yourself, understand the essence, study this industry and you will understand whether the project will be successful. I check the projects in this way until I study them completely, I do not enter the project.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
Thanks for mentioning bountylord website. I bookmarked it for searching for good bounties. It's a problem to find to a good bounty. And it is time-consuming. But the rewards of good ones are great
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 11, 2018, 04:19:33 PM
Recently, joining the bounty programs I try to communicate directly or with the bounty manager or with someone from the team. As a rule, they give comprehensive information that you (as a member of the bounty) will be useful.
agree with you. before joining you need to talk with them. When I choose a project, I look at what signatures people have on the forum, and then among them I select myself and, just like you, communicate with managers
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 11, 2018, 04:10:11 PM
It is very difficult to predict or confirms that which one Bounty will be successful.
According to me if you want to find a good Bounty campaign, then make a good research about their product uniqueness, their bounty managers profile, quantity of coin & costing of coin and their strategy for project success.
After that invest your precious time and money in that project, but if feel not good about that, then just left it and search about other bounty campaigns. And always make good research about the project before joining in any bounty campaign.
You're right. The most important thing in this market is to do our own research very thoroughly. We need to see if the coin will reach soft or hard cap and if it offers something good and innovative.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 11, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 11, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
This is really hard thing.Hunters should have study the project as we doing before investing in ICO. Otherwise you will be participating lot of scam bounties.Follow ative social media accounts,Telegram accounts with project announcements.Do not depend on ICO ratings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 11, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

if you want a successful project ico better work with the best managers around the forum. there are many like sylon,amazix team, aerys2, sandra evans, whoshib, julerz, needmoney,atriz,deadly,yahoo and many other. they have gained integrity in this forum it is less hassle to work with them.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
To choose a good trust bounty, you could to see only on appearance of it. If people make it better, you should to see deeper in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 11, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
No one will tell you for sure, because it is unrealistic to predict. Yes, you can study the whitepaper, the project team, the roadmap of the project and you will have some ideas about the campaign. But it does not give 100% guarantee.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
Make some research before joining as many of them are just time wasting while some are just scam and do not worth it at all.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
Do not trust anyone, check everyone as soon as you can.
See all possible information about projects and teams. And about the countries to which the project belongs)
Pages:
Jump to: