Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 6. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
To choose a promising project. ico you need to spend some time and effort. Firstly I advise you to go to rating sites , such as icobench , and study the testimonials. Secondly, you should check the website of the project , to study the white paper, which will demonstrate whether the completed project, you also need to view the project team . Only the field that should make the decision to participate in the project or not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
October 11, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
For twitter campaign i think you just need to join and forget about "trusted or not" because in bounty you don't really need to read very carefully because isn't the investment plus you just want to join in twitter campaign.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
October 11, 2018, 12:57:12 PM
The issue of trust in participating in bounty is relative. You take all the risk if things go other way. You  can however reduce your risk by participating on bounty that has your convictions, participating also with bounty manager with good reputation will help as well.
Unlike before, Ico and bounty-related stuff were really hard to research now, we need to carefully see details and put attention to know more since we will put time and effort in doing a task. We must research well to avoid the wasted job.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 11, 2018, 12:39:51 PM
The issue of trust in participating in bounty is relative. You take all the risk if things go other way. You  can however reduce your risk by participating on bounty that has your convictions, participating also with bounty manager with good reputation will help as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Check out the ICO rating sites about Bounty. See ICO rating points and experts' opinions. If the ICO team is honest and hardworking, it will surely succeed and you will gain access to the gate. I look at the first team and the team's work requests.
Even though a high-rated Bounty does not guarantee that Bounty is good, we can save time because we can filter out many Bounty before making a choice. choosing a manager in my opinion can also be our alternative in choosing Bounty.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
First of all trust your gut
Second stop relying on ratings - they mean nothing.
Third do not participate in bounties that require commitment for more than one month - your time is precious.
Fourth do some homework on the project that you are supporting - supporting junk projects means you are only accumulating worthless tokens and wasting time!.

PS - I am one of the founder of the FARM TOKEN - I could be biased but I ask you to have a look at our ANN thread and see if it is something you want to throw your support - Hint - heard of shark tank or dragons den? you see the number?
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 11, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
Check out the ICO rating sites about Bounty. See ICO rating points and experts' opinions. If the ICO team is honest and hardworking, it will surely succeed and you will gain access to the gate. I look at the first team and the team's work requests.
Activity: 672
October 11, 2018, 09:04:38 AM
I think that the main problem of this whole market is a large number of scam projects, you think, because this is really the problem that prevents you from choosing a project for investment and a project for bounty for hunters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

it is true that lot of bounties appeared herein the forum, but of course you need to careful on choosing on which of them are good and better. Here you can try to check this ico campaign before you decide to partake or not https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-fiiicoin-officialy-bounty-campaign-wwwfiiiio-5027077 or
this one also you can see it first here's the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-loonietoken-for-bounty-hunters-300000-up-for-grabs-in-lni-token-5036807 good luck Wink
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
October 10, 2018, 07:44:22 PM
If only twitter champaign that's very easy you can join as much as you can. You can join in many twitter champaig, 20,30 even more. But for signatures you must reseach before join, becuase we can only join in 1 signatures and the duration so long about 3-4 months

I only joined bounties campaigns if I see a trusted bounty manager in charge of the project, the ratings on the ICOs link are seriously useless because many of them know how to work their way up to get high ratings.
Yes this also can reference only join with trusted manager, and be careful with projects without hiring manager
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
I only joined bounties campaigns if I see a trusted bounty manager in charge of the project, the ratings on the ICOs link are seriously useless because many of them know how to work their way up to get high ratings.

But unfortunately, not all bounty campaigns that are managed by well known and trusted manager already means it's a good and trusted bounty. I have already experienced that one around here and i understand that it can really happen to anyone because the manager is just managing the campaign and he is not really the one who is running the ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 07:29:17 PM
The question now is if bountylord can be trusted with their ratings. If we are to just follow rating by different sited, i think we would have missed it a lot and might have fallen victim of scam projects.
There should be trusted sites that are not biased by their ratings, such site can be followed.
Test every rating, by also doing your own research.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
First you have to check the project site or ann thread and learn more about their white paper so that you understand whether the project you are going to follow is legitimate, you can also review their team, lastly you just decide whether you want to join the project or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 10, 2018, 07:27:37 PM
I made more than 100 bounty and paid about 30-40 and Yes and about 20 more just cost something, I think you should take a lot of bounty and perform them, and do not wait right now for a lot of money just wait
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
There are actually so many Bounties that are scam at the end of the day. Onus lies on the Hunter to be very cautious, though hard at times to dictect and discover the transparent ones. I can suggest this very Project: Ternion that truly pays every two weeks, finds more information here ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
A project need to raise required money before they can start paying for bounty. I think bounty hunters sometimes ate getting it wrong. The question here is not his long but how well! If project do not have money to execute, how do we expect it to pay? We must contribute our quota and hope for the best!
That's the problem. You can't go for long on just hoping for the best. It has limited capacity to make you feel good. While everybody, it seems, is getting rich, wasting your time for nothing is maddening.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
Such a rating does not significantly affect the success of an ICO and Bounty because I always see that from the achievement of Ethereum or Bitcoin that is collected.
Go to the Website and see how much Raised Line has been collected.
I am disillusioned by bounties and my initial setting is not to trust any bounty. Ratings may be flawed. Ratings are done by people who can be easily corrupted.
I agree with you. Even the scam one they give a high rating also. I simply didnt trust the rate system as ut not very accurate. Make your own research are more better as you will learn from it and you can make own decision wether it bad or a good ico to join or not.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 04:37:25 PM
Such a rating does not significantly affect the success of an ICO and Bounty because I always see that from the achievement of Ethereum or Bitcoin that is collected.
Go to the Website and see how much Raised Line has been collected.
I am disillusioned by bounties and my initial setting is not to trust any bounty. Ratings may be flawed. Ratings are done by people who can be easily corrupted.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Look for a trusted bounty manager. Most of the bounties I joined are managed by bounty managers whom I have been following for a long time. So far I have been rewarded by those managers from the tasks I am doing. It is also important that the project you are joining is feasible and has a workable and practical platform to start with.
Pages:
Jump to: