Pages:
Author

Topic: So many cryptocurrencies ! - page 18. (Read 6272 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
Ignore those coins that ranks after 100 or just focus on the top 50 crypto and you'll be good. Others are just copy cats and not so long the will just fade away.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:07:01 AM
Oh, don't worry about that they will fade away 95% of cryptocurrencies so you should not be concerned about all those your point is to speak with those which will remain for a long time and which are worthy of your interests.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
It just increases risks of any Fraud.
Small companies often are at a risk of shutting down with so tough competition.
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
I think is negative in it's own way.
Share your opinions below , do you think it's positive ?

I think It is good thing, too many crypto currency is good for trader and investor. They have many chance.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
While the multiplicity of coins can cause negativity, I believe that most of them will grow in the long term, although not all can survive in long-term interaction, those that do not have support from the developers
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
That is a huge problem. I just wish we had not more than 10 coins, it would prevent a lot of confusion.

Activity: 80
July 30, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
in my opinion the problem is the market cap of many scam coin or bad projects in the market shouldn't be there, should be in the right coin/project
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
July 30, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
Yap, Nowadays we are observing a number of cryptocurrencies are coming to this blockchain system so it's an alarming issue also for the investors to invest their money because you don't know which platform will be real or fake.
Activity: 76
July 30, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
It has got some advantages also, like people have more options. Also , it increase competition between these coins thus forcing them to improve .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 30, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
There are 1624 currently active cryptocurrencies and more than 100 cryptocurrencies exchanges working right now in 2018.
With so many cryptocurrencies in the market Without regulations I feel there should be some body to legalize only a few , since its not like the more the merrier!
The reason why the percentage of market Bitcoins dominates isn't exactly because they got less investors now , it's just because with so many currencies around the globe it's getting saturated and distributed .
Only some of them would be successful like 10-20 but with this tough competition it's risking people's investments and both these small small exchanges.
I strongly believe that a regulatory body should tackle this and then make a decision.
It is good to have so many cryptocurrency because it will gives so many chance for anyone to earn coins and money. But there are also disadvantages because there are lots also of scams appearing to be good but will scam people. It is natural here in this business there are good and bad we just need to check carefully on what bounty campaigns we are going to join and on what coins we are going to invest in.
take this advantages and disadvantage, so we will get what we want.to avoid scam project we need to be becarefull and make research about current project.so we can minimize our risk.
Doing a lot of research can really decrease the chance of having or being involved with a huge risk type of investment because not all of the investment in cryptocurrencies are legit and most of them are just scam and they are just trying to take away your money so it is better for you to research first to know the best option that you can do.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Throughout the cryptocurrency, the new coin will not have a high value. But if those projects have an idea and a high success rate, then they will get the attention of many big investors. Then the new coin will have a high position and value.
Activity: 4
July 30, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
I think it shows the ever increasing number of users and people involved
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 30, 2018, 05:20:55 AM
Competitive market will do best in selecting the best currency and exchange. Anyone that is able to survive should stay. And it will be more trustworthy for investment
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
Do you know all the crypto and do you lie and memorize the crypto?
wo is so much cryoto so you can choose to invest in if you invest 10 of you have multi-invested homes
Activity: 114
July 30, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
Cryptocurrency is a big revolution, Crypto market increase and competition is also increasing, Competition will benefit all investors and traders, this will allow many alternatives to trade and invest.
it's better to learn about cryptocurrency and choose a stable coin for trading because a good selection will produce good results . Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 30, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
It is good to have so many cryptocurrency because it will gives so many chance for anyone to earn coins and money. But there are also disadvantages because there are lots also of scams appearing to be good but will scam people. It is natural here in this business there are good and bad we just need to check carefully on what bounty campaigns we are going to join and on what coins we are going to invest in.
take this advantages and disadvantage, so we will get what we want.to avoid scam project we need to be becarefull and make research about current project.so we can minimize our risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 12:44:25 AM
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 12:38:17 AM
I think there needs to be a legal governing body of no existing or new cryptocurrency. in this way cryptocurrency will be better quality and good. Currently I see a lot of new emerging ICO and ultimately a scam so many investors feel disappointed about cryptocurrency and also impact on existing traders
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
cryptocurrency for me is free. it's okay to make their own cryptocurrency whether it's a token or a coin. With the increasing number of cryptocurrencies emerging the market will be more competitive and investors must be really keen to judge which one is good and not for them
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
Having a international organiation is indeed nice. I just hope if they do create one that they don't try to control it as much as they control fiat. It's a decentralized coin and that is what the people who use it want. New coins come out every so often but a lot of them also die. Time will tell if the coin is worth anything. The team behind is largely resposible for this.
Activity: 70
July 29, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
Of the 1600+ Cryptos I think that only 20 will survive. Most will be regulated by the SEC because they were started as ICOs making them securities. The ones that do survive will be in a more concentrated market and will have value since they will most likely have a use case. Most coins that started with an ICO are just froth and have no real world use case.
Pages:
Jump to: