Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 12. (Read 13574 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
May 29, 2019, 03:09:12 PM
I will say buy tokens when you want to because the market isn't stable and volatile.at the moment. You just need to hold these coins until prices dip then you sell when there's an increase to gain profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
May 29, 2019, 03:07:35 PM
I didn't know that is a special time to start investing. I only know that you should buy in the dip to sell high. Well, I have already started investing in any potential coin I come across. I buy and hold to see if I will make profits.

Haha it is general thumbrule to buy and sell bitcoin or altcoins.

I will tell you one idea, you may see the hourly price graph to increase or decrease the fund. That time you can see the candle in the graph, if you watch closely you can see the hammer kind of green or red candles at there.
That hammer kind of candle will change it different color. That will definetely make the changes on the market. So invest on that time to make money.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
May 29, 2019, 03:05:24 PM
Every time I will buy, if I think this is the right time to buy. to get a lot of profits, of course when prices are low because it is one of the right decisions for investment, but as long as this coin has great potential for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 299
May 29, 2019, 02:58:48 PM
I didn't know that is a special time to start investing. I only know that you should buy in the dip to sell high. Well, I have already started investing in any potential coin I come across. I buy and hold to see if I will make profits.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 29, 2019, 02:50:33 PM
In my opinion, buying period is already gone. Now its time to reap benefits. If somebody missed it, then this is not the right time to buy either.
There is no the best time to buy, if still wait the price decreasing again then you only have a little chance to get profit. Take the risk because we always says high profit then we will find high risk. Can you imagine, when you say this at bitcoin price in $3200 then you will wait until the price went down again more than it. And if you use it I believe you will regret now, because now the price bitcoin is $8500, you count by yourself how many profit that get if you buy bitcoin at $3200. Now, if you still use this startegy you waste your time and you will feel it in the future. Take a chance before you late unless you will be a people who always wasted a golden opportunity in front of your eyes.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 29, 2019, 02:50:28 PM
It seems to me that only for a beginner there can be a dilemma when to buy cryptocurrency.  But if the user of cryptocurrency is already in this field of activity for at least three years, then during this period one can find out which prices and in which period are the most favorable and favorable for investments.  It was profitable to invest in cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, and until today, these profitable chances start to melt.

Well said, previously bitcoin price very less when we compare it fiat value last few months before. If we wish to invest on the bitcoin or any altcoins we need to check the price of the crypto and montly, weekly and daily resistances to confirm and make the profit.

Go to invest on any crypto currency till halving I believe that time and after that will take us to peak soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 29, 2019, 02:43:53 PM
It seems to me that only for a beginner there can be a dilemma when to buy cryptocurrency.  But if the user of cryptocurrency is already in this field of activity for at least three years, then during this period one can find out which prices and in which period are the most favorable and favorable for investments.  It was profitable to invest in cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, and until today, these profitable chances start to melt.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 29, 2019, 02:33:55 PM
I buy then when I see the point in it when I see that the market is really growing and will be from this point, therefore there is no certain algorithm when to buy
Activity: 672
May 29, 2019, 02:32:39 PM
My advice has always been buy when you feel like. There is never a perfect timing for these investment . The market is volatile. It goes up and comes down. It difficult to pick what time is perfect for investment
Activity: 744
https://goldeth.io/
May 29, 2019, 02:30:02 PM
basically when we want to invest, of course, wait when prices are lower. the problem is only here. Does the coin have great potential or not? because the coins that we think are worth investing sometimes are the opposite. so at least we need observations about coin growth and also market conditions before making a decision.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 29, 2019, 02:11:05 PM
I think the best way to buy tokens is when prices are low and the market is down. It's normal to have doubts but that shouldn't stop you from buying. You'll benefit at the end
actually like that when low prices are suitable for investment but in the present situation I think it is suitable to invest even though the market is in a rising condition because of my speculation the bull run will continue
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
May 29, 2019, 02:10:27 PM
In my opinion, buying period is already gone. Now its time to reap benefits. If somebody missed it, then this is not the right time to buy either.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 29, 2019, 02:06:45 PM
I think the best way to buy tokens is when prices are low and the market is down. It's normal to have doubts but that shouldn't stop you from buying. You'll benefit at the end
Activity: 644
May 29, 2019, 01:37:54 PM
For cryptocurrencies, this is a very common phenomenon that you describe. But, we can't make everyone profitable. Anyway, if you feel it is good to buy it, do it now and don't wait.
The best buy is right at the beginning, but you're not always lucky. Usually I buy when a coin is on the exchange in a dump phase or even before the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 01:03:06 PM
Because of a doubt you don't buy when the price is still low and afterwards you regret the price increase, it's better to eliminate doubts and immediately buy and with a higher price increase you will benefit.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 29, 2019, 01:00:53 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

This is a perfect description of most of us traders but like you rightly said the perfect time to buy is now but we also have to put into the market condition at the moment
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 29, 2019, 12:45:46 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
There is a good saying which I don't know where it is originated from but it applies globally. "Best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, second best time is today", it is perfectly describing the time to purchase bitcoin, yeah maybe 20 years ago is a bad example since bitcoin didn't existed however the mindset is great. The best time to buy bitcoin was when it first started, you should have bought bitcoins on 2009, you should have mined it as well, you should have gathered as much as you can.

If you didn't then that is fine, you can buy today as well, buy it whenever you can, buy it when it was 20 thousand dollars, it doesn't matter when as long as you have bitcoin and no need to sell your coin, if you sell it because of trading thoughts then that is wrong, you should keep it as long as you can until you actually need it.
Activity: 1764
May 29, 2019, 05:15:50 AM
Unfortunately every investor has this, before we make investments, we think that maybe we should wait a bit and the price of the token which interest us will be much less, of course this is the case, but while there is cryptocurrency growth, we need to decide faster.
Activity: 783
May 29, 2019, 05:08:20 AM
maybe now the bus is used as a good choice to buy, but must choose the right and potential coins. so unexpected increases can occur if the coin is chosen right and has a clear basis.
Activity: 406
May 28, 2019, 03:59:30 PM
If you buy and thr coin start decreasing what if you buy and the price start increasing all is good it just deoend on your decision, but i will say buy at low price .
Pages:
Jump to: