Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 9. (Read 13573 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 6
June 07, 2019, 06:14:03 AM
In my perception, the correct way to invest is when you buy what you have chosen coin in its low cost value or let's say in the bearish market, because you have the chance to earn much more during bull market comes or a chance to increase its price in the long term holding.
the fact is that only those people who have a lot of money can buy on a bear market. Very few people have the opportunity to invest
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 06:12:35 AM
In my perception, the correct way to invest is when you buy what you have chosen coin in its low cost value or let's say in the bearish market, because you have the chance to earn much more during bull market comes or a chance to increase its price in the long term holding.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
June 07, 2019, 06:02:20 AM
I have already said this, that the moment to buy when a cheap price is very difficult to find. Because many people stay here first and in the end the altcoin experiences an increase and you regret not buying it when you make a thread and ask here. You should make a decision to buy.

When others greed, better we fear and when others in fear, we should be greed. This is common in investment market and i think this is good to applied in cryptomarket. Looking on the price right now, i think many good altcoin are good to buy because the price still looks cheap
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 05:20:38 AM
Even with a small amount of money, you should invest in order to avoid regret. Investments depend on the accuracy of your analysis. If you do not doubt yourself, invest. The market may move against you, but if you always think correctly, you will make profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 04:01:21 AM
I think that after the rapid growth of the market in the spring, the correction is long overdue. Therefore, for beginners, it is better to wait a bit until the market completes the correction and then invest in promising coins for a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 07, 2019, 03:49:58 AM
I have already said this, that the moment to buy when a cheap price is very difficult to find. Because many people stay here first and in the end the altcoin experiences an increase and you regret not buying it when you make a thread and ask here. You should make a decision to buy.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 03:45:43 AM
A bit late, I think in Feb and Mar it was a good timing, main coins, alts all growed fast.

I am focusing now on(which I always hold)

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 07, 2019, 03:14:30 AM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

If you hesitate, it means that you are not yet ready to start working with the cryptocurrencies. When a guy wants to enter the crypto market, he will do it without any hesitations as soon as he will have money.
There are times you have to hesitate in making some decision when you get to the market, the coin you wishes to buy might have been pumped shortly at the time made the decision, which you have to be very careful not to buy then and watch when the price dips back to buy.

There are so many people who are not in crypto for long term investment alone, for long term investors, we can say they should not hesitate to make investment anytime now that we are still in a space of accumulation, but for a trader, there is need not to jump into the market anytime we make decision to trade, we have to study the market price very well before we act.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 07:39:19 PM
Knowing when to buy is one of the greatest challenges people face in crypto. After every shake up you'd think we have hit the bottom only for a much higher pull down to happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
June 04, 2019, 07:32:07 PM
Yes this is the main reason why cryptosystem is meant for the high risk takes, it always important to take a brave decision most especially in the crypto world. That's why all crypto enthusiast do look up to bitcoin holder as the the controller of the cmc because they take a bold step by investing their time and resources even when they never hope for profit today they all smiles.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
June 04, 2019, 07:27:01 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

What coins are you talking about anyway dude? there are lot of coins out there that are increasing its value so far.
And one of this are Ethereum, Utrust and Nem, and the coins on which are good to buy now are Xbx, Npxs, Atf, Vet, and Dgb
these are I think would possible give a huge earnings in the future.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
June 04, 2019, 07:07:18 PM

Everyone should be responsible for the decisions they make, and I believe that caution should always prevail in a market as volatile and unpredictable as this one. Many of us have faced similar situations in which we decided not to buy a coin that days later pumped in an impressive way, but most of us have also faced the opposite situation in which excessive enthusiasm led us to invest in coins that only brought us losses.

And that is why investing in this market is not for everyone, but only for those willing to take big risks. For the timorous there are institutional investment funds with an "impressive" 6% annual return.  Grin
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
June 04, 2019, 06:38:05 PM
Today June 4th has seen more red/negative price movement in the prices of most of the cryptocurrencies on the coin market.
This is gradually becomeing a very good entry point for the next bullish phase of the market.
Wise investors should either be buying now or be getting ready to buy. Always buy low and sell high for profits.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 04, 2019, 06:05:36 PM
Every form of investment is a risk and so if you fear to take a risk, you can never invest in crypto. Like you said, in crypto we make bold decisions and the best time to invest is when the price has evn gone down. Don't wait to see a rise before you make up your mind
well, for now I might not invest unless I really need the coin. right now, I hold enough coins. For whatever reason, I have to wait for the price to recover before making any investment, and maybe buy when I need it, even when the price drops.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 04, 2019, 05:39:56 PM
The decision to invest into cryptocurrencies can sometimes be quite difficult looking at how volatile the crypto market is but one thing i have learnt in my old age is that the time to invest is actually the time you can afford to lose a money by investing into it and holding for as long as you can. If you are always waiting to buy at the bottom you would rather buy when it rises. haha..it's a crazy market people so don't put all your hope into it.
Activity: 439
June 04, 2019, 05:27:49 PM
Doubt sometimes plays against you. I think that if you have well researched the coin and decided to buy it, then there is no need to doubt.
Activity: 432
June 04, 2019, 04:57:09 PM
Every form of investment is a risk and so if you fear to take a risk, you can never invest in crypto. Like you said, in crypto we make bold decisions and the best time to invest is when the price has evn gone down. Don't wait to see a rise before you make up your mind
Activity: 562
June 04, 2019, 04:54:17 PM
Friend,in trading this situation happens all the time.Many looking at the increase in asset prices are trying to buy them.This applies even to partition not physics and psychology.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 04, 2019, 04:48:41 PM
If the project is solid and team is focused then i think it is ok to buy the coin around ico prices and im sure there was huge opportunity to buy even great coins from last year of bears and now market seems to be recovering and majority of people have missed the bottom and still waiting to enter. Market always provides opportunities so i would not suggest to fomo but buy quality coins at good bargain and then hold for growth and profit.
copper member
Activity: 593
June 04, 2019, 04:39:57 PM
I will buy a coin if I am really sure of my decision. if I am sure of what I choose, I will not regret even though the market price is lower than what I bought, that is the decision I choose.
Pages:
Jump to: