Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 19. (Read 13576 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
May 26, 2019, 08:50:54 PM
Most hodlers would have said that the right time to buy was when the market was bearish but I think now will also be a good opportunity for crypto investment since market sentiments are very positive right now. The only real challenge is how to select the coin/token  aside from BTC which could be more profitable in a matter of months, if not in years.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
May 26, 2019, 08:38:08 PM
Now is the right time to buy potential coins as you can see another pump happen on this day so do not hesitate buying coins before it is too late for you, you have to be smart and make an strategy if you want to earn more profit here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
I believe only new coin you should wait and pick a right time to invest. In top coin just wait to dump if you ready hold long time, pump always after the correction. Here again today all top coin price surge again in few minutes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 08:24:22 PM
The right now is today! Stop your doubt! The proof is already given so there in no reason to doubt just invest and hold for your future. Don't waste the time and income because of your doubt. All we need is to take a risk because in the end we are the one who will get a good benefits so think again it's now or never.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 07:21:05 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
Pages:
Jump to: