Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ? - page 92. (Read 40136 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 18, 2017, 01:00:00 AM
I think to be someone who has abundant wealth is the dream of all living people and this is very human, but everyone must have different views about the rich, and for me rich are the ones who can help others who need good help. With Material or Support, And wealth does not become a standard in life but a dream for all living people.

Everyone dreams about getting rich. Even those losers who rant there 24x7 that money can't buy everything in life, dreams about being rich and being able to afford a luxurious lifestyle. But priorities vary from person to person. Some might give physical wellness a higher priority than the wealth. Some others may give family happiness a higher priority.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 18, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
The OP typed a bunch of words but there does not seem to be a point to it, he talks about the desire to be rich and then about the impossibility of it and then he tries to give an example that fails to make a point, it was difficult to follow the train of thought of the OP, next time summarize it and make your point.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 02:40:09 PM
I think to be someone who has abundant wealth is the dream of all living people and this is very human, but everyone must have different views about the rich, and for me rich are the ones who can help others who need good help. With Material or Support, And wealth does not become a standard in life but a dream for all living people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
July 17, 2017, 02:18:09 PM
If being rich is about forgetting all the efforts, people, sacrifices and love of the other towards you just to have tons of crunchy papers I would never dream of it, because for me being rich is about deletion of worldly material problem but instead how are you going to help other people in need with your money. Bitcoin can help people whos in need, and thats pretty much than being rich.
Being rich means different things to different people but based on your explanation, then there is some form being selfish about it and also being able to afford some basic things because without that there is no way you can influence the poor around based on your definition of being rich. For me, being rich does not mean listed on Forbes magazines or other expensive platform but being able to afford the basic things of life without having to struggle for it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 17, 2017, 01:52:03 PM
Rich hope from bitcoin is still very open and not too late, many observers say the 5 year bitcoin price will reach more than $ 10,000, so immediately buy bitcoin before the price more expensive.
Thats true anyone of us here aiming to be rich even in bitcoin. Because many believers that bitcoin will reach up high in the upcoming months and years. Even me Im also buying bitcoin and aiming one day I can be rich but ofcourse hardship and determination to reach our goal in life.
People believe in the bitcoin to be helpful to them to make their dream come true to become rich because many have already become rich with the bitcoin in the near past. Every person who has joined this forum has come with the ambition to become rich and I have no doubt to say it that yes they are accomplishing their goals including me.

So you are rich?
And you still have a signature campaign, meaning you work for money.

Conclusion:
You are nowhere near rich.Further more a lot of people here don't have a clue what means to be rich.

If being rich is about forgetting all the efforts, people, sacrifices and love of the other towards you just to have tons of crunchy papers I would never dream of it, because for me being rich is about deletion of worldly material problem but instead how are you going to help other people in need with your money. Bitcoin can help people whos in need, and thats pretty much than being rich.

This is for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 01:41:30 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 17, 2017, 04:11:03 AM
Op, I think let work hard to be rich first then who will work for each others will be secondary. If all of us became rich scientists will developed machine that will do everything for us they may not be need to buy a house but if the need arises robot can build mansion and roads for are use.
yes although everyone want to be rich in gambling but in fact there are some factors where we are depending to be rich.  the first is the investment you have, and the second is your experience and your skill.
I think there is a set of goals that everyone wants to achieve in life and if achieving of these goals makes you rich then I agree that everyone wants to become rich in life. In gambling everyone is trying luck to become rich where the contribution of practical or physical efforts are less and luck is more important this is the reason that you will find very few of the person became rich with gambling,whereas the number of investors who became rich is very high because they struggle hard.

I think everyone at one point aspired to be rich to be able to purchase anything wothout looming at the prictag though I think in reality to be stable wr can only aspire to be content as if everyone is rich there would be no workers that support and workers that would be able to help the exonomy. However it is also not good that money is only to the few that is why I think we can make a system wherein everyone can feel the comfort rich or not.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 17, 2017, 03:35:46 AM
Op, I think let work hard to be rich first then who will work for each others will be secondary. If all of us became rich scientists will developed machine that will do everything for us they may not be need to buy a house but if the need arises robot can build mansion and roads for are use.
yes although everyone want to be rich in gambling but in fact there are some factors where we are depending to be rich.  the first is the investment you have, and the second is your experience and your skill.
I think there is a set of goals that everyone wants to achieve in life and if achieving of these goals makes you rich then I agree that everyone wants to become rich in life. In gambling everyone is trying luck to become rich where the contribution of practical or physical efforts are less and luck is more important this is the reason that you will find very few of the person became rich with gambling,whereas the number of investors who became rich is very high because they struggle hard.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 16, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
I'm confused because when I fired up the bitcoin investment but the hard fork or BIP issue made the bitcoin drop price, I was hoping the issue was not right and bitcoin could be like last June.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
July 16, 2017, 04:47:00 PM
People believe in the bitcoin to be helpful to them to make their dream come true to become rich because many have already become rich with the bitcoin in the near past. Every person who has joined this forum has come with the ambition to become rich and I have no doubt to say it that yes they are accomplishing their goals including me.
It is not that surprising to see that everyone wants to be rich and bitcoin is the platform everyone is choosing right,for that you have get hold of coins when ever the price is low and i am yet to become rich with bitcoin alone but i am really hopeful about the future.
In order to become rich, you need to determine for yourself some goals. As everyone knows very well that there is never a lot of money. So About what amount are we talking about? What does it mean to be rich? For me, Bitcoin gives an opportunity for financial stability and it allows me to carry out some of my dreams. I believe that I can already be rich.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
July 16, 2017, 03:11:23 PM
It is not that surprising to see that everyone wants to be rich and bitcoin is the platform everyone is choosing right,for that you have get hold of coins when ever the price is low and i am yet to become rich with bitcoin alone but i am really hopeful about the future.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2017, 02:53:19 PM
Rich hope from bitcoin is still very open and not too late, many observers say the 5 year bitcoin price will reach more than $ 10,000, so immediately buy bitcoin before the price more expensive.
Thats true anyone of us here aiming to be rich even in bitcoin. Because many believers that bitcoin will reach up high in the upcoming months and years. Even me Im also buying bitcoin and aiming one day I can be rich but ofcourse hardship and determination to reach our goal in life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 16, 2017, 09:49:55 AM
Job is not just a job to earn and get rich. But it is sometimes the calling of what will fill you through serving others. What is wrong in dreaming of getting rich ? It may be a goal setting of a person who wants to achieve something in life right? Employment will never disappear if that is what you are saying because people are still the one inventing, creating, designing, and manipulating things. And we have the decisions in doing what we want in life. Bitcoin is a service that was made for our satisfaction. It is a alternative source of income. You can choose. Life has choices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 16, 2017, 07:19:15 AM
Yes. I want to be rich that is why  I am spending a lot of time in bitcoin right now. I am pushing myself to be more a hard working person because if I don't I will just waste my time. Time is very important so I will not do anything to waste it. All of us that do bitcoin wanta to be rich for sure.
Yeah time is very important. Especially if you have a lot of activity and work of course time is very important. If you've committed to getting rich of course you have to manage the time so well that you can have longer work time and therefore that will make a lot of money
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
July 16, 2017, 07:01:16 AM

But right now bitcoin's price is falling because they are dumping (some) their BTC because of what will happen in August 1. I wonder when did all the spirit like " I'm gonna store BTC because it will be a million dollars in a couple of years. THe versatility does not always happen in the price, it can happen in an event too and that million dollar is an assume for "everything goes well" not taking the account of "what if something dramatic make changed" and as a risk taker i think we should take note of that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
July 16, 2017, 06:32:24 AM
Everybody has a dream to become a rich person. I have a dream to become rich. But, I want to become rich by doing Bitcoin related business.

Everyone here are dreaming the same thing, even me. But knowing myself, I know my limitations and my boundaries. I am dreaming of becoming rich but using my skills and making a name in the business industry. I think I can keep my bitcoins and make it my money to make that dream happen. And also, if I did reach that dream I will be also accepting bitcoin in that shop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
July 16, 2017, 06:23:13 AM
Everybody has a dream to become a rich person. I have a dream to become rich. But, I want to become rich by doing Bitcoin related business.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 15, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
To succeed in the world of btc do we have to buy lots of bitcoin? Or take advantage of the bitcoin that it now has. Because I'm worried about buying a lot of bitcoins. In the future is not worth even

You don't need to invest a lot of your money in these world. All you need to do is became alert and updated with the news that might have a relation with the changing price of bitcoin. Also, yoy don't need to think if it is worth it or not, you must take a risk to earnal and be successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 15, 2017, 10:37:06 PM
Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Some people wants to be rich because we need money in order to survive in this world but then there are some people with the perceptions of not making the money  the center of their life. Aside from that, not all people can be rich because we can't deny the fact that there are so many people who are lazy for not getting a job. But then , here in bitcoin especially to other newbie it's still not late to reach our goals Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2017, 09:29:38 PM
Everyone wants to be rich for financial would not a problem anymore. But if try to analyze it, it is not alright for everyone to be rich, we must keep the balance. If everybody were already rich, there's no individual will work for other person as well. Economy breakdown will probably happen.

That is an interesting point. If everyone would be rich, who would do the jobs poor people usually do?

Probably all these jobs would be replaced by machines that could work instead of people and those jobs which are currently low paying would increase the payrates. A society like that is very possible, but we need the machines, robots to do the hard job while the humans enjoy their wealthy. Technology brings confort and accessibility.
Pages:
Jump to: