Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 106. (Read 74793 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
July 14, 2016, 10:25:18 AM
Pogba and Ibra both in LA?  I think Man United is keeping the news from the press and is saving the best for last.  But Pogba to United being a done deal seems getting stronger and stronger the minute Real declared they were giving up on Pogba.  I found it odd that Real would give up.  So meaning Pogba may have already decided where he wants to go.

It could be both ibrahimovic and pogba accidentally having dinner at Los Angeles, nothing special there unless there is a meeting between pogba agent and manchester united transfer agent. This is just media playing with the news for me nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 14, 2016, 10:24:50 AM
I think that Man Utd can become a great team in the future but I do not think that they can become a great team even tho they have great players.
They still need to be able to adjust to each other and that only takes time.

what are you trying to say?

your post makes no sense at all.

Pogba and Ibra both in LA?  I think Man United is keeping the news from the press and is saving the best for last.  But Pogba to United being a done deal seems getting stronger and stronger the minute Real declared they were giving up on Pogba.  I found it odd that Real would give up.  So meaning Pogba may have already decided where he wants to go.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRtFixWgAAxVxJ.jpg[/im]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRtFolWAAA3Y3X.jpg[/ig]

Lukaku was also seen with Pogba that night but nobody is saying that he is moving to Old Trafford...

just media being media.

Damn...  What if he is?  Didn't Mourinho say at one point he wanted Lukaku?  What if it's one of those cash + player deals (Rooney)?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 14, 2016, 10:23:35 AM
So many things are up for Pogba not gonna buy it
but we could place bet where he will be
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 14, 2016, 10:18:37 AM
I think that Man Utd can become a great team in the future but I do not think that they can become a great team even tho they have great players.

what are you trying to say?

your post makes no sense at all.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRtFixWgAAxVxJ.jpg[/im]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRtFolWAAA3Y3X.jpg[/ig]

Lukaku was also seen with Pogba that night but nobody is saying that he is moving to Old Trafford...

just media being media.
legendary
July 14, 2016, 10:12:55 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 14, 2016, 10:11:19 AM
ManU is not playing CL but they get Mourinho, Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan, possibly Pogba and more to come. They have huge budget. This year is no worse than last year or next year. I'm not side of Messi to leave Barcelona but as long as he doesn't extend his contract there will be a question mark. I hope he retires in Barcelona.

I see where you coming from.

And honestly, I really don't wanna see Pogba playing for MU. This is my opinion but I don't rate him at all.

But who then?  I like Veratti or maybe even Konte if he's still available.  Pogba is just too damn expensive.  He could potentially be worth the 100M Juve is asking for. But you know what they say, you gotta wait for the corn to pop but sometimes they just don't pop.

Is there anything wrong with getting Pogba on loan with an option to buy?

MU don't necessarily need to buy a 100M central midfielder. Even if they have a huge budget.

I just think Mou can get more out of players than any other coach and spending 100M on 1 player right now would be a mistake for MU (in my opinion)
July 14, 2016, 09:15:32 AM
ManU is not playing CL but they get Mourinho, Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan, possibly Pogba and more to come. They have huge budget. This year is no worse than last year or next year. I'm not side of Messi to leave Barcelona but as long as he doesn't extend his contract there will be a question mark. I hope he retires in Barcelona.

And honestly, I really don't wanna see Pogba playing for MU. This is my opinion but I don't rate him at all.

But who then?  I like Veratti or maybe even Konte if he's still available.  Pogba is just too damn expensive.  He could potentially be worth the 100M Juve is asking for. But you know what they say, you gotta wait for the corn to pop but sometimes they just don't pop.

MU don't necessarily need to buy a 100M central midfielder. Even if they have a huge budget.

I just think Mou can get more out of players than any other coach and spending 100M on 1 player right now would be a mistake for MU (in my opinion)
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 14, 2016, 08:37:19 AM
Lucas digne => Barcelone
Mehdi ben attia => Juventus
N’Golo Kanté => chelsea
Carlos Sanchezce => OM
July 14, 2016, 08:18:32 AM
Chelsea has increased their efforts to sign N'Golo Kante from Leicester City.
Antonio Conte has prioritized signing a high-energy midfielder as Chelsea looks to bounce back from the worst season of the Roman Abramovich era also Paris Saint-Germain's interest in Kante has reportedly cooled since they replaced Laurent Blanc with Unai Emery.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 08:13:38 AM
If he was only 15 years younger, I think he'll be able to beat everyone in the EPL if he was with Arsenal.  Yes, possibly even Pep and Mourinho...

Jupp Heynckes

Edit:  Or what about Pelligrini?  I think his attacking style will be loved by the fans at Arsenal.  Man City was such a pleasure to watch under him, though not consistent at times given the squad they had.

what do you mean is arsenal will kick out arsene wenger
and disposition, wenger is placed new coach from germany jupp heynkes
legendary
July 14, 2016, 07:39:18 AM
If he was only 15 years younger, I think he'll be able to beat everyone in the EPL if he was with Arsenal.  Yes, possibly even Pep and Mourinho...

Jupp Heynckes

Edit:  Or what about Pelligrini?  I think his attacking style will be loved by the fans at Arsenal.  Man City was such a pleasure to watch under him, though not consistent at times given the squad they had.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 14, 2016, 04:56:05 AM
Actually yes.  You and me are thinking the same in that regard.  Although we have different opinions on other aspects in the game, we do agree that Arsenal does need to get rid of Wenger.  But who could replace him?

Now I'm thinking of making a small prop bet on which manager gets the sack or leaves first in 2016/17.  Grin  My bets would be Ranieri and Wenger.
Arsenal need an experienced coach, so the most suitable coach for Arsenal is Joachim Loew or Carlo Ancelotti. Yeah both of coaches surely are hard to hired, but I dont see any other suitable one beside them.
Germany have already confirmed that Joachim Low will still in charge till 2018 World Cup and Carlo Ancelotti are the new coach of Bayern Munich few month ago when Pep Guardiola leaving.
I thinking about Laurent Blac because he free at the moment. No doubt he is a world class manager and i think he will quite fit for Arsenal if they hire him.
Yeah thats why I said its hard for Arsenal to sign one of them, even it might be impossible. But hey, your choice sounds good, I do agree with you. Laurent Blanc is not bad at all, and he has made good performance with PSG in last few years.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 14, 2016, 04:50:42 AM

apparently they will spend like it was rumored before Morinho came, they had 500 mil budged with possibility to increasing for additional 200 mil for purchasing players
700 mil for one team to bring players, i just hope that they wont end like RM when they both everything and didnt took any trophy
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 14, 2016, 03:03:42 AM
Actually yes.  You and me are thinking the same in that regard.  Although we have different opinions on other aspects in the game, we do agree that Arsenal does need to get rid of Wenger.  But who could replace him?

Now I'm thinking of making a small prop bet on which manager gets the sack or leaves first in 2016/17.  Grin  My bets would be Ranieri and Wenger.
Arsenal need an experienced coach, so the most suitable coach for Arsenal is Joachim Loew or Carlo Ancelotti. Yeah both of coaches surely are hard to hired, but I dont see any other suitable one beside them.
Germany have already confirmed that Joachim Low will still in charge till 2018 World Cup and Carlo Ancelotti are the new coach of Bayern Munich few month ago when Pep Guardiola leaving.
I thinking about Laurent Blac because he free at the moment. No doubt he is a world class manager and i think he will quite fit for Arsenal if they hire him.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 14, 2016, 02:56:03 AM

i do agree with your opinion about balotelli talent.

Is this supposed to be a joke or what? Balotteli has no talent at all, he is nothing and he is just a player that got lucky and signed by manchester city, that is all with him. He started really well but his attitue is the main problem and oh yes he got a talent as a troublemaker and nothing more

totally agreed that he got a talent as a troublemaker...lol
but really think he also has talent in football too, but just never used of it...
he can be turned to a good player, but he is still young,
maybe he still can grow back

A person with his attitude wont be able to change, he has no future in football anymore. The best thing that he could get right now is to accept a deal from some china league offer and set to be a superstar there. Live a rich life there as a superstar if people stil have a demand for him
everyone knew already about how bad balotelli attitude , but doesn't mean it is erase his talent to score in football.
he is a good set piece taker and good finisher , he just need a suit manager.
moving to chinese club looks like the only best choice for him.
Activity: 840
July 14, 2016, 02:33:53 AM

Is this supposed to be a joke or what? Balotteli has no talent at all, he is nothing and he is just a player that got lucky and signed by manchester city, that is all with him. He started really well but his attitue is the main problem and oh yes he got a talent as a troublemaker and nothing more

but really think he also has talent in football too, but just never used of it...

A person with his attitude wont be able to change, he has no future in football anymore. The best thing that he could get right now is to accept a deal from some china league offer and set to be a superstar there. Live a rich life there as a superstar if people stil have a demand for him
Activity: 112
July 14, 2016, 02:11:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 14, 2016, 02:08:48 AM

mario ballotelli is real good talent, but he is bad boy can't instruction coach
night cluc bar discotique drinking alcohol indispliner
balloteli is want coach is charismatic and can control bad boy indispliner him
Lol yeah, most people just know him from his sensational actions, not his talent. The only coach who know how to take advantage of his talent is Roberto Mancini, but seems Mancini has been tired to see him and doesnt want to deal with him anymore Cheesy
Activity: 840
July 14, 2016, 02:03:15 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 01:59:07 AM
all big club all people talk about transfer paul pogba, all people pogba is special
but for me pogba is not special for him, not player key winer team, different but lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo is player difference match, player key winner team
Jump to: