Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 108. (Read 74793 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 05:47:32 PM
wow wow wow MU buy Ibrahimovic with Mkhitaryan. Manchester United again a contender for the title? If Mkhitaryan achieve a teamwork with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then we'll see the return of the good old Manchester United.

Yes but they are not finished. They want to buy Pogba and yo check this out, Messi! If they get Messi that would be the biggest transfer for decade, for century, for EVER. This is just a rumor but they are interested and his contract will finish next year so there's a possibility if he doesn't sign a new deal with Barcelona.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 13, 2016, 05:39:33 PM
chelsea is deal and finish buy striker from marsiele the name is Michy Batshuayi,
Batshuayi is call the next drogba is fans chelsea deal transfer 40 milion euro, next the king chelse
Activity: 232
July 13, 2016, 05:32:25 PM
Zinchenko at "Manchester City"
Activity: 140
July 13, 2016, 05:11:07 PM
defensif player france and olympic lyon umtiti deal finish transfer to barcelona
price is pay barcelona to olympic lyon is twenty five milion euro

FoendyZ
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 13, 2016, 03:53:10 PM
wow wow wow MU buy Ibrahimovic with Mkhitaryan. Manchester United again a contender for the title? If Mkhitaryan achieve a teamwork with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then we'll see the return of the good old Manchester United.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 12:59:14 PM
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has no future at Anfield.

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.
Chinese clubs are in hunt to sign a famous player , last time they sign hulk from zenit.
And now maybe it could be Balotelli turn to move to chinese super league.
He could live peaceful with good salary offered by them.

It does not matter where Balotelli go,es I do not think that he is going to be as good as he can he just lacks something.
He has never had any succes with the clubs that he played for so I do not think that he can make a difference.

Funny that he still aim for winning the ballon dor . He certainly have the skill and ability but when everyone expect high from him , he failed to impress again and again.
I think chinese club will never gonna be his option because he have a high ego. He rather fail again than giving up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 13, 2016, 12:46:47 PM
Manchester City are increasing their efforts to sign John Stones from Everton.

Pep Guardiola is committed to adding an elite center defender due to the uncertain injury prognosis of Vincent Kompany and the decline in form of Eliaquim Mangala.

I think Man City would be better off trying to sign Bonucci.

Stones is not an elite defender, at least not yet. He is not even a starter for the national team and I can't see him being a starter anytime soon.
July 13, 2016, 12:24:32 PM
Manchester City are increasing their efforts to sign John Stones from Everton.

Pep Guardiola is committed to adding an elite center defender due to the uncertain injury prognosis of Vincent Kompany and the decline in form of Eliaquim Mangala.
July 13, 2016, 12:05:22 PM
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has no future at Anfield.

Source

I guess one option for him is to go to China, make millions and retire rich.  I guess he has enough drawing power for the Chinese to watch his games.
Chinese clubs are in hunt to sign a famous player , last time they sign hulk from zenit.

It does not matter where Balotelli go,es I do not think that he is going to be as good as he can he just lacks something.
He has never had any succes with the clubs that he played for so I do not think that he can make a difference.

it's not that he can't make a difference, he is simply just lazy.
He had a great talent and predispositions to become one of the best strikers in the world.
Coaches (like Mou) were calling him out when he was 19-20 years old!!

Roberto Mancini really tried to help him out because he saw something in Balotelli.  He wanted to be a father figure to him, but Balotelli being Balotelli would have none of it.  He would have become something great at Manchester City if only he followed Mancini's guidance.  Now in Liverpool reports say he's willing to be good and do the work but Klopp has nothing for him at the club.

I think your bold statement simply sums it up lol
i guess that's karma now at Liverpool.

It's kinda hard to picture a big team taking a chance with him.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 13, 2016, 12:01:15 PM

Source

He had a great talent and predispositions to become one of the best strikers in the world.

Roberto Mancini really tried to help him out because he saw something in Balotelli.  He wanted to be a father figure to him, but Balotelli being Balotelli would have none of it.  He would have become something great at Manchester City if only he followed Mancini's guidance.  Now in Liverpool reports say he's willing to be good and do the work but Klopp has nothing for him at the club.
July 13, 2016, 11:47:42 AM

Source

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 11:38:48 AM

Source

July 13, 2016, 11:25:24 AM
Jordon Ibe --> Bournemouth  (done)
Julian Draxler --> Arsenal (rumor)
Marek Hamsi --> apparently he wants to leave Napoli
Mauro Icardi --> Spurs or Arsenal (rumor)
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 13, 2016, 10:50:06 AM
A.C. Milan News

Piotr Zielinski done deal. Vicenzo Montella and A.C. Milan have agreed with Udinese at a price around 18-19 Million Euros.

For me if A.C. Milan want to get back to the Champion's League they must be able to improve their First 11.
What a strange transfer! Ac milan always this kind strange transfer every year i don't get it.

Piotr zielinski i believe only few people know this player,  nobody know if he is really a talented young player or just random choice Sad .

They always do this kind of transaction yearly. Like they spend all there transfer money to always 1 player. Like Keisuke Honda, Alessio Romagnoli. What they need is to buy more players not only 1 and sell or excess players.
Ac milan need to sign 1 striker,  2 midfielder and 3 defender just it.

If ibrahimovic was not signed already to manchester united he is very suit for ac milan striker,  nemanja matic for defensive midfielder , coutinho for attacking midlfielder and acquire 3 defender like nesta , cafu or Maldini. Ac milan will ready to fight in champions league again.

Zielinski is very talented young playmaker he has been choosen to first 11 of italian serie A.there was auction on him between Milan,Liverpool and Napoli,best for him will be to get to ,LFC,but Milan is offering bigest money
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 13, 2016, 10:09:07 AM

Source

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
July 13, 2016, 10:02:05 AM
Gonzalo Higuain to Arsenal transfer has not concluded yet, it's only rumor at this point. They also talk about swap between Higuain and Giroud.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10500440/arsenal-interested-in-signing-gonzalo-higuain-sky-sources
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-latest-a7133936.html
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 13, 2016, 09:45:56 AM
Arsenal offers 65 mill + Olivier Giroud for Napolis Gonzalo Higuaín

Arsenal is going to get his signature with this huge amount offered to napoli. Napoli probably wont be denying this offer as this is a very good one, they probably wont be getting anymore higher than this. Giroud alone could be sold as around 20 millions or less than that so they could still be using the funds to find replacement for him
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 13, 2016, 09:04:28 AM
Seem like some team are buying good ones

Samuel Umtiti --- Barcelona
Arsenal offers 65 mill + Olivier Giroud for Napolis Gonzalo Higuaín
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 13, 2016, 07:09:49 AM

Source

Im glad to see this announcement from klopp. He turned himself into a loser with his attitude and destroyed his own career with it. He deserve to be retired now if possible, even if he go to china, he wont have any future there with such attitude, he wont last longer than 2 years in china .
Activity: 140
July 13, 2016, 07:08:35 AM

Source

is not big problem is mario baloteli leaving anfield stadium is liverpool.
because balotelli not key player in liverpool, not scored goal geater in liverpoool
is bad atitude balotelli is big problem is result liverpool match
Jump to: