Pages:
Author

Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 ! - page 30. (Read 74789 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
November 17, 2016, 11:02:28 AM
FC Barcelona is looking for a RB:

1. Lukas Piszczek (BVB/Poland)
2. Stephan Lichtsteiner (Juventus/Switzerland)

In my opinion Lukas Piszczek from BVB and Poland is much more better than Lichsteiner. In every match when he play against Ronaldo, CR7 can't do nothing! He is 31 years old. What do you think?

This problem occured because their own fault to let Dani Alves go to Juventus last season. Now they are lack of good RB and want to buy old players? I think it was stupid decision to let Dani Alves go while they do not have better options on his position. Indeed Dani Alves is old already but I think he is still in his best performance to be a part of Barcelona.

Agree, Big mistake from barcelona with letting Dani Alves Go. He is one of the best Right Back nowadays. His stamina is still awesome in his old age and he almost always can make Ronaldo looks shit in El Classico. Now Barcelona's Right back is really poor because of their mistake.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 17, 2016, 10:47:49 AM

In my opinion Lukas Piszczek from BVB and Poland is much more better than Lichsteiner. In every match when he play against Ronaldo, CR7 can't do nothing! He is 31 years old. What do you think?

This problem occured because their own fault to let Dani Alves go to Juventus last season. Now they are lack of good RB and want to buy old players? I think it was stupid decision to let Dani Alves go while they do not have better options on his position. Indeed Dani Alves is old already but I think he is still in his best performance to be a part of Barcelona.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
November 17, 2016, 08:26:44 AM

It's so hard for now to sign a good Right Back. I mean I don't see a RB who looks will leave his club.
If Barcelona really want to sign a RB and wanted Lukas Piszczek, I think he will good only for 2 years.
His old will hold him to show his best in La Liga.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
November 17, 2016, 07:26:06 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 17, 2016, 06:51:58 AM
Steven Gerrard to Celtic?

Steven Gerrard has revealed he has options to weigh up after the confirmation of his departure from the LA Galaxy.

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers says he is unsure where speculation over a move for Steven Gerrard came from but remained coy on any potential deal.

Gerrard is still considering his next career move after confirming he will leave LA Galaxy next month, and the 36-year-old's previous working relationship with Rodgers, and his apparent desire not to play against former club Liverpool, has led to speculation he could end up in Glasgow.

Former Liverpool boss Rodgers indicated after taking charge of Celtic in May that he would be keen on a reunion, but he refused to discuss his potential interest on Wednesday.

"I never speculate or speak about players coming into the club," he said. "I never have done and don't intend to start now - that will always remain private.

"The only thing I would say with regards to Steven, he has been an incredible player. I had him for a number of years at Liverpool and he was absolutely brilliant with me.

"As a young manager going into such a great club, having the captain and real senior player there, to be able to work closely together with him and learn about the club and work together on the field was fantastic.

"He decided to go to America and I'm sure he has had a good spell there. Steven will sit down now and come back and decide what he wants to do.

"In terms of the speculation, I'm not sure where it's come from. But players coming into the club will always remain private."

he will most likely go to Newcastle I read something that he has option to go to Newcastle or Celtic yes even to back to Liverpool but with klopp as coach he wont play that much

I think he still can play regularly in liverpool under klopp, with a really good game from Henderson this season, Gerrard will be a perfect partner for him because Gerrard and Henderson has a good relationship when gerrard still play for liverpool. And with really good performance from liverpool until 11 weeks, just imagine if gerrard return to Liverpool and win the league.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2016, 04:36:46 AM
Big News today, Juventus wants Donnarumma to Replace Buffon after he retires, A.C. Milan better not screw up this one, from Ibrahimovic to Thiago Silva. The future is right in their hands don't let it make a waste. Also even Buffon said that he should stay at A.C. Milan which is already a great club. Together with Locatelli they could be the future that Milan is waiting for.

Donnarumma is a Milan fan, I hope Raiola did not persuade him to go away.
 Donnarumma, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Calabria and Locatelli are strong young Italian players to re-found the Ac Milan.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
November 17, 2016, 04:16:36 AM
Pretty much this.  Gerrard is so loyal to Liverpool that he has rejected big money deals going to Man United and Real Madrid in the past.  I can understand rejecting the Man United offer but rejecting Real?  Lol that's really something.

But then again who knows, he has already shown and proved that he's loyal but he was let go by Liverpool, so maybe in his mind he's free to go wherever he pleases.  If so then I wish he would go to Newcastle.  Watching him play every week at the EPL under Benitez would be such a welcome proposition for the fans.
It will hurt Liverpool fans to see their legend plays with other team in same league (in case if Newcastle are promoted). But when I see his performance in MLS, I'm very sure that he still deserves to play in Champions League.

Big News today, Juventus wants Donnarumma to Replace Buffon after he retires, A.C. Milan better not screw up this one, from Ibrahimovic to Thiago Silva. The future is right in their hands don't let it make a waste. Also even Buffon said that he should stay at A.C. Milan which is already a great club. Together with Locatelli they could be the future that Milan is waiting for.
Juventus strikes again. They always trying to sign every good players from their rivals, thats why they can dominate Serie A in few seasons.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
November 17, 2016, 04:01:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 17, 2016, 03:44:16 AM
he will most likely go to Newcastle I read something that he has option to go to Newcastle or Celtic yes even to back to Liverpool but with klopp as coach he wont play that much
If Gerrard really back to Europe, I dont think he will play in any Premier League team except Liverpool. Yeah we know his chance to play with Liverpool again is pretty low, since Klopp prefers younger players to play on the pitch. Glasgow Celtic is the good option for him, because this team playing in Champions League regularly in every season.

Pretty much this.  Gerrard is so loyal to Liverpool that he has rejected big money deals going to Man United and Real Madrid in the past.  I can understand rejecting the Man United offer but rejecting Real?  Lol that's really something.

But then again who knows, he has already shown and proved that he's loyal but he was let go by Liverpool, so maybe in his mind he's free to go wherever he pleases.  If so then I wish he would go to Newcastle.  Watching him play every week at the EPL under Benitez would be such a welcome proposition for the fans.

i think also that he will go to Newcastle rather then Celtic some rumor is i see that some mentioned that he might go back to Liverpool but in my book he will go in Newcastle he work with Benitez and he will adopt really quick in play and line and more he will be good for team play
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 17, 2016, 03:07:07 AM
If Gerrard really back to Europe, I dont think he will play in any Premier League team except Liverpool. Yeah we know his chance to play with Liverpool again is pretty low, since Klopp prefers younger players to play on the pitch. Glasgow Celtic is the good option for him, because this team playing in Champions League regularly in every season.

legendary
November 17, 2016, 02:53:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 16, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

Steven Gerrard has revealed he has options to weigh up after the confirmation of his departure from the LA Galaxy.

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers says he is unsure where speculation over a move for Steven Gerrard came from but remained coy on any potential deal.

Gerrard is still considering his next career move after confirming he will leave LA Galaxy next month, and the 36-year-old's previous working relationship with Rodgers, and his apparent desire not to play against former club Liverpool, has led to speculation he could end up in Glasgow.

Former Liverpool boss Rodgers indicated after taking charge of Celtic in May that he would be keen on a reunion, but he refused to discuss his potential interest on Wednesday.

"I never speculate or speak about players coming into the club," he said. "I never have done and don't intend to start now - that will always remain private.

"The only thing I would say with regards to Steven, he has been an incredible player. I had him for a number of years at Liverpool and he was absolutely brilliant with me.

"As a young manager going into such a great club, having the captain and real senior player there, to be able to work closely together with him and learn about the club and work together on the field was fantastic.

"He decided to go to America and I'm sure he has had a good spell there. Steven will sit down now and come back and decide what he wants to do.

"In terms of the speculation, I'm not sure where it's come from. But players coming into the club will always remain private."

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 10:23:33 AM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 16, 2016, 10:05:19 AM
Memphis on Juve radar as James backup

Juventus is monitoring out-of-favor Manchester United winger Memphis Depay. The Dutchman is seen as a potential plan B if the club cannot land Real Madrid star James Rodriguez.
Source: The Sun

It could be good for Memphis, he might get more chances to play regularly in Juventus. It is also good fo Juventus, Juve may take him to Juventus Stadium on loan. While if Juve want James, then they need to spend big money which will not so good for them.
Perhaps if Memphis move to Juventus then he can be the next Pogba, useless in MU but finally be a significant player for his team.

He was a great player in dutch league and it seems he wasnt fit enough to be in the premier league. It will be a waste if manchester united let this player go as he actually has a good potential to be a great player. One thing for sure he should contain his selfishness or else he will destroy his own career
He must take a decision to move for a while at least by moving to another club he will get more time to play and when he has back to the best perform, manchester will bring him back to old trafford.

yes he should leave manchester united but not for a while. He should leave Manchester united forever. His potential is useless in manchester united and if he join to another club and play regularly then get his best back, I don't think he want to re-join to manchester united. I think his heart is not for manchester united.
legendary
November 16, 2016, 10:01:50 AM
this is something that i found moments ago
Mourinho is ready to allocate 30 million pounds to Southampton center-back Virgil van Dijk. Atletico Madrid defenders Diego Godin and Jose Jimenez are also on the wish list of Portuguese experts in the transfer window.
Liverpool want in their ranks inserted Sardara Azmoun , and Wenger is ready offer of 90 million pounds for Borussia Dortmund, for their strongest link Obamejenga.
what of this will come in winter transfers we will see
I dont think van Dijk is suitable for Man United, which he played roughly like Fellaini and he is not that amazing. I even think his teammate Fonte is better than van Dijk. Well Diego Godin and Jimenez are the best choice for Mou if he can bring them into Old Trafford.

Perhaps if Memphis move to Juventus then he can be the next Pogba, useless in MU but finally be a significant player for his team.
That could happen, and the Serie A is the mostly likely league where that could happen.  For starters, it's an 'easier' league than the EPL.  I know Falconer will call me out again for making this comment, but come on it's a fair assessment.  Even Pep Guardiola himself has said that the EPL is harder than he anticipated.  And it shows in City's form table.  They're not as dominant as the pundits projected before the season.
Lol I agree with you this time mate, dont worry Cheesy
Juventus is too dominant in Serie A and always trying to weaken their competitors by signing the star players from their rivals. So in this way, the rivalry in Serie A nowadays is not tough like other leagues especially Premier League.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 16, 2016, 09:42:02 AM
coutinho so far didn't show his desire to win a lot of title, there's no reason for him to leave as he can be a liverpool legend , but yeah there' a fact that win few title only makes some player mean nothing. coutinho don't want to be one of them.

Where do you get this quote from? So far from what I've known, winning a trophy is every players dream no matter what sport you are into so coutinho will want to win one as well. He might leave even when liverpool win the trophy as there is no point for him to stay in liverpool unless he wants to follow gerrard's step
if you noticed from the first time coutinho joined liverpool and being a rising star at liverpool he never complain about winning trophy, he even always say want to win atrophy with liverpool before leaving , so i draw conclusion that coutinho will not move anywhere before gets a lot of trophies enough for liverpool , that's why i said like that.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 15, 2016, 10:49:26 PM
Memphis on Juve radar as James backup

Juventus is monitoring out-of-favor Manchester United winger Memphis Depay. The Dutchman is seen as a potential plan B if the club cannot land Real Madrid star James Rodriguez.
Source: The Sun

It could be good for Memphis, he might get more chances to play regularly in Juventus. It is also good fo Juventus, Juve may take him to Juventus Stadium on loan. While if Juve want James, then they need to spend big money which will not so good for them.

That could happen, and the Serie A is the mostly likely league where that could happen.  For starters, it's an 'easier' league than the EPL.  I know Falconer will call me out again for making this comment, but come on it's a fair assessment.  Even Pep Guardiola himself has said that the EPL is harder than he anticipated.  And it shows in City's form table.  They're not as dominant as the pundits projected before the season.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
November 15, 2016, 08:25:56 PM
Do you know why some footballers that are not successful in their current club are looking for a second chance in A.C. Milan? Because right now Aleix Vidal a right back of FC Barcelona wants to transfer to Milan. Yes he will be a big upgrade to our kids and can help Abate and Romagnoli to strengthen the defense but all fallen stars that transferred to Milan can't show top performance. Example is when Fernando Torres was in Milan I barely felt that he was making any kind of impact with the Team.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
November 15, 2016, 07:35:28 PM
this is something that i found moments ago

Mourinho is ready to allocate 30 million pounds to Southampton center-back Virgil van Dijk. Atletico Madrid defenders Diego Godin and Jose Jimenez are also on the wish list of Portuguese experts in the transfer window.

Liverpool want in their ranks inserted Sardara Azmoun , and Wenger is ready offer of 90 million pounds for Borussia Dortmund, for their strongest link Obamejenga.

what of this will come in winter transfers we will see

Again mourinho is top subject dont think that he will do anything jyst thathe might spend some more money for nothing

This is exactly how I see this as well because they dont really need a new player. If mourinho keep on bringing new player then there wont be any space for the old player and sooner or later it will be until a point where most player had to leave because of the competition for the first squad in united
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 15, 2016, 04:44:08 PM
Everton look set to make a move for Memphis Depay in January after manager Ronald Koeman confirmed his interest in the out-of-favour Manchester United winge , also Juventus want to sign Depay if they can't sign with James Rodriguez .
Memphis has played just 20 minutes of Premier League football in four substitute appearances under Jose Mourinho this season, leading to speculation he could be allowed to leave Old Trafford in the new year.
Pages:
Jump to: